Hey Everbody!

Robby_C
Robby_C's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Everbody!

Hola from Las Vegas!

The name is Robert, Robby, Bob, whatever you like. I'm studying history and philosophy and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. I plan to teach one day, hopefully at the collegiate level.

The RRS is doing a great thing and I plan on being a part of it, can't wait to talk with everyone!

drichards85
Theist
drichards85's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.  Are you a theist,

Welcome.  Are you a theist, atheist, etc?

IC XC

David

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Robby_C wrote:Hola from Las

Robby_C wrote:

Hola from Las Vegas!

The name is Robert, Robby, Bob, whatever you like. I'm studying history and philosophy and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. I plan to teach one day, hopefully at the collegiate level.

The RRS is doing a great thing and I plan on being a part of it, can't wait to talk with everyone!

You are taking a gamble living in Vagas. HA HA HA, I MADE A FUNNY!

Now that you've heard an eye rolling horrible joke from me, let me start you off with this quote from the original Star Wars:

"You will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy" Obe Wan upon seeing Moss Islely Space Quarters.

Now pick up your heath membership card at the door, come on in and enjoy some roast kittens.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Robby_C
Robby_C's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Obe Wancome on

Brian37 wrote:

Obe Wan

come on in and enjoy some roast kittens.

First: HOW DARE YOU MISSPELL OBI-WAN?! WTF?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!? Nah I'm kiddin, but I've been accused of devouring many roast kittens on other forums so It looks like I'll fit in just fine.

And I'm an atheist drichardsSmiling

I was raised Protestant, converted to Catholicism and gave the eatern religions a go, just couldn't do it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Robby_C wrote:Brian37

Robby_C wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Obe Wan

come on in and enjoy some roast kittens.

First: HOW DARE YOU MISSPELL OBI-WAN?! WTF?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!? Nah I'm kiddin, but I've been accused of devouring many roast kittens on other forums so It looks like I'll fit in just fine.

And I'm an atheist drichardsSmiling

I was raised Protestant, converted to Catholicism and gave the eatern religions a go, just couldn't do it.

So you have had roast kittens other places, but you haven't had REAL roast kittens until you've eaten here at RRS. They serve the best in the world.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Robby_C
Robby_C's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's the secret herbs and

It's the secret herbs and spices isn't it? Noone gives me the recipe!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome to the forums. I

Welcome to the forums. I like my kittens tartare with a hint of hot sauce, but roasted is good too. 

Protestant and Catholic???? You must be a super atheist. Glad to see your were cured. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Robby_C
Robby_C's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah you eliteists and your

Ah you eliteists and your raw food Sticking out tongue

And yep, went from one brand of crazy to another, it wasn't cool haha

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Robby_C wrote:Ah you

Robby_C wrote:

Ah you eliteists and your raw food Sticking out tongue

And yep, went from one brand of crazy to another, it wasn't cool haha

Not so much elitist as too lazy to cook. I don't own a stove so it is much easier not to cook. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Robby_C
Robby_C's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well that's a good reason.

Well that's a good reason.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare