start from here [trollville]

Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
start from here [trollville]

hello every body u should star from here with your introducation.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Who are you?

Who are you?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


premeet01245 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Who are you?

my self vipin kumar srivastava and u ?

--------------------------------------------------------------


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
hello

Welcome to the site. Don't expect the kid's gloves when it comes to your favorite delusions, you'll be disappointed. And I will warn you that links like the ones in your signature mark you around here with the dreaded Scarlet K(ook). Just ask Luminon!

premeet01245 wrote:
hello every body u should star from here with your introducation.

Sorry, but it's usually the new arrival who introduces themselves first.

Oh, and another thing, don't be surprised when everything you say is greeted with skepticism and requests for evidence. That's just how we roll, we like knowing the truth and don't take fuzzy headed "answers" just because.

But stick it out and you may learn more then you think you will.

 

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2376
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
Warning adman

 

 

 

                  This guy just shows up every 4 weeks or so to advertise his woo woo nonsense, I don't think his English is good enough to follow our useual format try this post.

 

 

         http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/19546       #48 & #49.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


premeet01245 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

 

 

                  This guy just shows up every 4 weeks or so to advertise his woo woo nonsense, I don't think his English is good enough to follow our useual format try this post.

 

 

             #48 & #49.

who r u...................................................   GO TO HELL.


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2376
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
wow!!!!!!!

premeet01245 wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

 

 

 

                  This guy just shows up every 4 weeks or so to advertise his woo woo nonsense, I don't think his English is good enough to follow our useual format try this post.

 

 

             #48 & #49.

who r u...................................................   GO TO HELL.

 

 

 

                    I managed to piss off a woo woo artist.  I must be doing something right. Congratulate me one and all.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4435
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

                    I managed to piss off a woo woo artist.  I must be doing something right. Congratulate me one and all.

Just waiting for noon and I'll raise a toast to you. 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


premeet01245 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:Welcome to the

B166ER wrote:

Welcome to the site. Don't expect the kid's gloves when it comes to your favorite delusions, you'll be disappointed. And I will warn you that links like the ones in your signature mark you around here with the dreaded Scarlet K(ook). Just ask Luminon!

premeet01245 wrote:
hello every body u should star from here with your introducation.

Sorry, but it's usually the new arrival who introduces themselves first.

Oh, and another thing, don't be surprised when everything you say is greeted with skepticism and requests for evidence. That's just how we roll, we like knowing the truth and don't take fuzzy headed "answers" just because.

But stick it out and you may learn more then you think you will.

 

 

I am not saying what u r saying I am just suggesting. it's your time what u should do. u have think..


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Premeet,Are you going to

Premeet,

Are you going to actually post anything? We would appreciate some conversation.

If your a Pranic healer then give us some evidence of your work, you know lives you've saved.

Or are are you just a supporter?

We will all introduce ourselves "the way we do best" as soon as come with at least a statement.

Why are you here? Is it to learn? or is it to teach?

You commented on another post about faith healers (I'm here to learn more?) Then never posted again.

Give us your best line....

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 His only purpose for

 His only purpose for posting was to post as many times as possible so the links in his signature would gain relevance in google.  He's just stringing words together to make it look like he's talking to you... he's not.  Typical spammer.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.