Shawshank Atheist Pods

ZeroPower
ZeroPower's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shawshank Atheist Pods

I would like to upload an adobe PDF document to determine who in this forum is prepared for the future. It does not appear I currently have the authority to upload this document, perhaps someone in this group can help me establish the correct channel so that person's in this group can review and give feedback. 

Thank you,

ZeroPwer Technologies

/g/

What you do know may save your life, What you do not know, may kill you. Peace to your Offices! /g/

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why don't you just tell us

Why don't you just tell us what is in the document and we can all decide for ourselves if we want to buy whatever you are going to attempt to sell us?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Love the avatar.  One of my

Love the avatar.  One of my favorite statues.

ZeroPower
ZeroPower's picture
User is offlineOffline
The "other" Minority Report

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Why don't you just tell us what is in the document and we can all decide for ourselves if we want to buy whatever you are going to attempt to sell us?

Actually I was prepared to give it away for free.  It was written generically but covers many different topics all at once in an "open ended format".  Since I am new to this site, I will ponder further if it has reason to produce an affidavit here as opposed to IMDB.  Quiite honestly the report is the basis of a much needed systemic ERROR CORRECTION on all cultural dynamic.  The report explains why it was created who it might be for, and who may benefit from it.

It's cash asset value is approximately $169,000.

/g/

What you do know may save your life, What you do not know, may kill you. Peace to your Offices! /g/

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
 k

k

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
no.

no.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

ZeroPower
ZeroPower's picture
User is offlineOffline

Yes thank you.  Apropos my post, the irony of the Intelligence Report is that it requires rational responses, however I have discovered time and time again especially in men, that their response to information (of any sort) is primarily IRRATIONAL... what happened?  The report goes into grest detail about that too.

And so if and when I release the report to this or any other site, I will require FULL FOIA on contact information.  I work with women firstly as they are from my own experience (with the exception of perhaps someone like Angelina Joie) typically much more rational.

I predict that there will be by force of natural law of pain and pleasure a migration of person(s) inside the U.S.A as ERROR CORRECTION if not received from the natural and the abuse thereof (e.g. Mel Gibson)... can and will bring rejuvenation to their hearts, mind and soul.

Again, in closing, full FOIA... on those willing to receive the report.  Women have first op (perhaps Halle Berry - sic).  I can provide data and reasoning that not only can preserve your own sanity, but reserve that for women firstly, as repeatedly I have discoverd that the jealous gene of men is the root failure of the transformation on this ERROR CORRECTION.

The owner of this avatar, does not have trust issues.  But evidently many social circles do, and once you "get it"... trust me reams of laughter are in good store.  It will be a beautiful ride... all I seek is ONE good person to build trust with and then to move on from there.

Peace to Your Offices.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, if you don't want to

Well, if you don't want to post it in text here, you can email it to my throwaway addy.  [email protected]

Let me know when you send it and I will tell people what it is.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is it uploaded to a

Is it uploaded to a different site? maybe you can post it somewhere and just provide a link to that page

I Am My God

The absence of evidence IS evidence of absence