Hey word up from Vancouver BC

HeviNova
HeviNova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey word up from Vancouver BC

Hey all, just joined this group.

I play music, "one likes to believe in the freedom of music"

I'm a Anti theist who finds the stories and teachings of various holy books insulting to our collective intelligence and humanity.

In history the scientific age was held back by religious zealots, Non believers killed and treated as if they were sub human.

Even today atheists are treated unjustly, even in a liberal country like Canada. Most religious people upon hearing your don't believe in the "Invisible friend in the sky"

Most impressed by the work of the rational response squad. Pointing out the fail of "the Banana Man" was awesome, gave me many hours of laughter. Kirk Cameron is a mixed up guy, love how he nods like a old school co-host/sidekick as if banana man is so 100% right..and Kirk fully believes it.

I was lucky to grow up in a religion free home, where I got to choose my own path. For this I am extremely grateful.

Big thanks to Kelly O and the RRS gang for proving an atheist can be, smart, reasonable and hold composure under pressure from the believers of fairy tales from 2000 years ago.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi from Southeast USA

Hi from Southeast USA

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
HeviNova wrote:Hey all, just

HeviNova wrote:

Hey all, just joined this group.

I play music, "one likes to believe in the freedom of music"

I'm a Anti theist who finds the stories and teachings of various holy books insulting to our collective intelligence and humanity.

In history the scientific age was held back by religious zealots, Non believers killed and treated as if they were sub human.

Even today atheists are treated unjustly, even in a liberal country like Canada. Most religious people upon hearing your don't believe in the "Invisible friend in the sky"

Most impressed by the work of the rational response squad. Pointing out the fail of "the Banana Man" was awesome, gave me many hours of laughter. Kirk Cameron is a mixed up guy, love how he nods like a old school co-host/sidekick as if banana man is so 100% right..and Kirk fully believes it.

I was lucky to grow up in a religion free home, where I got to choose my own path. For this I am extremely grateful.

Big thanks to Kelly O and the RRS gang for proving an atheist can be, smart, reasonable and hold composure under pressure from the believers of fairy tales from 2000 years ago.

Take off you hoser!(Strange Brew) Do they still say "hoser" up there? Yea, I am giving away my age.

Now that you have introduced yourself, in order to be a full fledged card carrying member of the brand "atheist" you must barbecue a kitten, AND record, give an account of ,or description of the CFL without their express written permission.

WHAT IS WITH THAT 3 DOWNS AND TWO 50 YARD LINES? ARE YOU ON CRACK?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

HeviNova
HeviNova's picture
User is offlineOffline
HeviNova wrote:Hey all, just

LOL  Like, take off eh... you hoser.... runs to Tim horton's....

lol good old Bob and Doug (SCTV)

waiting for Geddy Lee to start singing "take off" lol

thanks,  very glad to be here as I'm trying to get together an atheist group In the metro Vancouver area, so I will be debating and converting theists.

mmmm kitten with a melted LP record haha..... wonder if a bold BBQ sauce would help take out the taste of catnip and hairball? lol

Yeah the CFL is ....crazy but this year the stadium is getting a opening roof on it, so all BC Lions games are being played in an outdoor stadium, so I guess I will be going there for the tailgate parties.

Yeah the 3 downs and bigger play surface, is weird but makes the game a bit different.

Most Canadians want the CFL to join the NFL just like the NHL did. That would be cool, but unlikely.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

ARGOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!  Over here in the GTA, actually Mississauga Ont.  eh?  After 35 years I' m still working on my Canadian accent.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

HeviNova
HeviNova's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

LOL