trying to embed a you tube video

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
trying to embed a you tube video

Well,I thought that I understood how to embed a video,but it didn't work to well,so I'm going to try to do this the hard way,or I should say (the only way that I know)  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlqCFi6o

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Wow it worked !!!

I guess that I did understand how to embed a video.Who knew ? Great now I'll try it again- when I was embeding the video,I was waiting to see the video appear in the comment box here,but instead there was a bunch of typed out letters and numbers,so I thougth that I screwed up somewhere.

Signature ? How ?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:  I guess that

Ken G. wrote:

I guess that I did understand how to embed a video.Who knew ? Great now I'll try it again- when I was embeding the video,I was waiting to see the video appear in the comment box here,but instead there was a bunch of typed out letters and numbers,so I thougth that I screwed up somewhere.

See, it wasn't as hard as you thought.  Remember to click on the Preview Comment button at the bottom of the page after you paste in the video funny letters and numbers.  This lets you see if it all lines up like you want.  I like The Doors, too.

And for contrast,

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:See,it wasn't as hard as you thought.

Nope ,not at all hard.I do have to get a manual,so I can learn more about the computer.Anyway,when I was watching the Oedipus Rex,it reminded me of the Philadelphia Folk Festival,when I was young I used to go each year.When I saw Bonnie Raitt there she wasn't even known,it was like a Folk Rock Woodstock,it lasted three days,bring your own utensils was on the back of the tickets.Man,what a good time that was. 

Signature ? How ?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Man Who Finally Returned

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Answer in Gene wrote: The man Who Finally Returned

I really like Jim Morrison's "The American Night" that was on the you tube video that you embeded.But I really thought that "The Front-Porch Country Band " was hilarious.The Big Dig -LoL.  

Signature ? How ?

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Just had to try it out myself