Christians are a JOKE

jrlane
User is offlineOffline
Christians are a JOKE

Christians just piss me off.  They come off as all good, the when it comes down to behaving even human they fall short.

Example:  My step-daughter was diagnosed with leukemia and has 2 children that depend on her.  The pastor for the 7th day Adventist church was coming by almost weekly and told my wife of a couple that really wanted children.  Worst mistake we ever made.  Hooking her up with these fake christians.

They invited her and her children to move in with them.  Then the wife thought that her husband was looking at, and having sexual thoughts about my step-daughter.  So end result they got kicked out.  The kids are crushed, best home they had ever had.  I loath the day a good news christian ever came to my door.  Christians have been causing pain for centuries.  They never stop.

If their is a hell I hope they all burn it.

Christians causing all the pain:

Mod edit:  Name and phone number removed.  Was that really appropriate?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums.

Xtians have been pissing me off for decades { over 5} but not has badly as  those 7th day crappolas have done to you and your family, that just makes me lucky,  you have my sympathy.  We have members here who also have family members suffering from cancers,  they can empathize far better then me, but again you have my sympathy.

It is best to get her away from those 2 faced hypocrites,  are those the nuts who frown on medical science?  Even so get her and her children away from the so called godlife.  With modern medicine and a lot of luck cancer can be beaten so I wish her all the best.

This is a good place to vent your frustrations, meny of our members do, yet I'm not sure what's up with the phone number.  We are the rational response squad and I personally for myself at least do not consider it rational to cold call some jelous paranoid bitch and her wimpass husband.

Please do become an active member.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Whatthedeuce
atheist
Whatthedeuce's picture
User is offlineOffline
That particular story is

That particular story is very sad, but it could have happened no matter what religion or lack thereof the adopted parents ascribed to. There are people who do bad things everywhere.

I don't understand why the Christians I meet find it so confusing that I care about the fact that they are wasting huge amounts of time and resources playing with their imaginary friend. Even non-confrontational religion hurts atheists because we live in a society which is constantly wasting resources and rejecting rational thinking.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whatthedeuce wrote:That

Whatthedeuce wrote:

That particular story is very sad, but it could have happened no matter what religion or lack thereof the adopted parents ascribed to. There are people who do bad things everywhere.

QFT, religion does not determine good and evil. It lends an excuse for bad behavior in many cases though, and there is always forgiveness isn't there, very handy.

It is funny though when someone claims atheists are going to hell and then goes home to beat their wife or have sex with the mailman or whatever their poison happens to be.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:If their is a hell I

Quote:

If there is a hell, I'll be sure to go to it so I can torment them for-fckin-ever!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
jrlane wrote:Christians just

jrlane wrote:

Christians just piss me off.  They come off as all good, the when it comes down to behaving even human they fall short.

Example:  My step-daughter was diagnosed with leukemia and has 2 children that depend on her.  The pastor for the 7th day Adventist church was coming by almost weekly and told my wife of a couple that really wanted children.  Worst mistake we ever made.  Hooking her up with these fake christians.

They invited her and her children to move in with them.  Then the wife thought that her husband was looking at, and having sexual thoughts about my step-daughter.  So end result they got kicked out.  The kids are crushed, best home they had ever had.  I loath the day a good news christian ever came to my door.  Christians have been causing pain for centuries.  They never stop.

Christians causing all the pain:

Mod edit:  Name and phone number removed.  Was that really appropriate?

Settle Down Francis...

Koopa
Koopa's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Whatthedeuce

robj101 wrote:

Whatthedeuce wrote:

QFT, religion does not determine good and evil. It lends an excuse for bad behavior in many cases though, and there is always forgiveness isn't there, very handy.

It is funny though when someone claims atheists are going to hell and then goes home to beat their wife or have sex with the mailman or whatever their poison happens to be.

I couldn't help but agree, not to mention that some religions promote racism, sexism, and all kinds of other good things. So for some it's not particularly bad to do these things.

On the topic of Christianity, however, I love how angry they get at us and start praying all of this perdition nonsense on us. Apparently they don't know that wrath is a sin.

The thing is, Christianity doesn't make people stupid, stupid people can somehow find logic in that nonsense. And they don't even follow it! Silly rabbit, trix are for kids. People shouldn't call themselves Muslim, Christian, atheist, white, black, male, female, gay, straight, democrat, or republican if they aren't.

Mild PDD-NOS and severe undifferentiated schizophrenia.
It's people like me that should put the oh so loving Christian god to shame, but don't... These people are crazier than I am.

Meaning_Of_Life
TheistTroll
Meaning_Of_Life's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:QFT, religion

robj101 wrote:

Religion does not determine good and evil, but God does.  Without God, any moral standard is completely arbitrary. 

God does not forgive hypocrites.  If someone is a follower of Christ, then s/he will bear the fruits of salvation. 

Would it be equally funny if an atheist claimed that theists were immoral but then went and shoplifted?  Hypocrisy is everywhere.

Banned for personal attacks. The explanation is here.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

Religion does not determine good and evil, but God does.  Without God, any moral standard is completely arbitrary. 

Let's see --- Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 12:12-13

On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn—both men and animals—and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

Deuteronomy 20

Numbers 31:15-18

15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

And so on.  You can search it on line pretty easy - "kill all the men" gets you pages of quotes.  I guess it is okay if god/s/dess is a hypocrite.

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

God does not forgive hypocrites.  If someone is a follower of Christ, then s/he will bear the fruits of salvation. 

Would it be equally funny if an atheist claimed that theists were immoral but then went and shoplifted?  Hypocrisy is everywhere.

Yeah, maybe funny peculiar/strange.  Which is how I thought Rob meant it.  Do you think Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard, Jim Bakker and others like them (my ex-brother-in-law fits in this crowd) are going to heaven or hell?  Have they repented enough?  Shall they repent some more?

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everyone is immoral, it's

Everyone is immoral, it's just "how" and in what ways are you immoral.

Religion is the lie most people have made themselves believe which is why they slip so much. If I really believed I would burn in a fukin furnace for an eternity if I am bad or go to this lovely place called "heaven" I would be living in a cave eating roots and berries praying and scraping my forehead on my cave floor looking forward to death and being with the sky daddy. But people don't really believe it therefore they cuss and carry on...ingrates. If this world is just a test wtf are we doing trying to improve it? It's called cheating and we are always trying to change the rules. We shouldn't have air conditioning and grocery stores, cars and internet etc. We should spend our lives thanking the lord for this chance to prove our love to him...not making things here "better" lol.

But we do try to make things better and the ones who do not are still enjoying the fruits of other peoples labour in this endeavor.

The "forbidden fruit" was the fruit of knowledge, people are still trying to gain knowledge today, don't they understand this?

Yea I think I could defend religion better than most of the religious nuts if I cared too but it's so corny.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Higgins
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Also we do not need any god to be the moral anchor (see Kantian ethics, Utilitarian ethics, Aristotelian ethics, Machiavellian ethics, and Objectivism). This was pointed out by Nietzsche when he said "God is dead" meaning that we, as human beings killed God since we no longer need him to give the basis of morality. The fact that these are based upon some aspect of the human condition is similar to the way which religion finds with the problems of humanity. For instance Kantian ethics holds that a. all rational beings ought to be treated as an end in and of themselves and a means to an end or solely as an end in and of themselves and b. that a universal maxim if it does not logically contradict itself, because of this the problem is people using others  as a means to an end. Similarly, Christianity holds that in order to be ethical one must, arbitrarily as well ascribe to the teachings of (at least) one person who (probably) lived about two thousand years ago. If God is reliant upon ethics then they are as arbitrary as philosophical ethics.

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

But the version of 'god' you can select is arbitrary. That is why Christians are all over the map on what is moral and immoral. For some they can drink, watch movies, have sex before marriage, etc..., others no way. You choose a god that fits whatever standard you want. It's arbitary the morals standards of god you select.

If we could have laws and behavior standards based on science and rationality, it would not be arbitrary, it would be based on evidence and defined goals.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Morality IS arbitrary, and has to be, because it is a part of human evolution. If morality were fixed and stagnant and never changed women would still be property and blacks would still be slaves. I would suggest you go read your holy book without your rose colored glasses on. It says a lot about "fixed morality" and I am glad believers in civil society no longer get away with using that antiquated "fixed morality".

If you want an idea how bad it is to attribute morality to a deity, all one has to do is look to Islam in the east and their "fixed morality" they attribute to their god and what they do because they think their "morality" comes from their god.

That is unhealthy and jaded and selfish.

Quote:
God does not forgive hypocrites.

What a load of crap. First off your god can no more forgive than Allah or Mickey Mouse, can forgive anyone.

"Forgiveness" is a human trait, not a magical one. And all of us, every single human that lives now and has ever lived has been, at some point in their life, a hypocrite, including me. I am not perfect, but neither or you, and our labels don't give us special powers over other humans.

Humans are not monochromatic and can be and often are self contradictory because we are complex in our thoughts and actions. There is no magic to life.

There is no magic to life and no invisible super hero by any name giving us the human qualities we evolved with. All humans, regardless of label, are capable of both good and bad and the same range of human emotions.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Meaning_Of_Life
TheistTroll
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Religion does

Brian37 wrote:

Morality IS arbitrary, and has to be, because it is a part of human evolution. If morality were fixed and stagnant and never changed women would still be property and blacks would still be slaves. I would suggest you go read your holy book without your rose colored glasses on. It says a lot about "fixed morality" and I am glad believers in civil society no longer get away with using that antiquated "fixed morality".

Morality never changes, but people do.  Many people throughout history were morally undeveloped and practiced acts which, by today's human standards and God's unchanging standards, are considered immoral.  The stuff they did was immoral back then and it is immoral now.

Quote:
If you want an idea how bad it is to attribute morality to a deity, all one has to do is look to Islam in the east and their "fixed morality" they attribute to their god and what they do because they think their "morality" comes from their god.

Many people do good things in the name of religion as well.  Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi were prime examples of this. 

Quote:
What a load of crap. First off your god can no more forgive than Allah or Mickey Mouse, can forgive anyone.

"Forgiveness" is a human trait, not a magical one. And all of us, every single human that lives now and has ever lived has been, at some point in their life, a hypocrite, including me. I am not perfect, but neither or you, and our labels don't give us special powers over other humans.

God has human traits because God created us in his image. 

I agree that you and I are not perfect.  In Christianity, you can still get into Heaven even if you've broken God's laws because he took the punishment on your behalf.

Quote:
There is no magic to life and no invisible super hero by any name giving us the human qualities we evolved with. All humans, regardless of label, are capable of both good and bad and the same range of human emotions.

God created the universe for us to live in and enjoy.  It's a pretty bad place to live now, but that's simply because our distant relatives made bad choices.  But eventually, everything will turn out for the better... for God's friends, anyway.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meaning_Of_Life

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

Morality never changes, but people do.  Many people throughout history were morally undeveloped and practiced acts which, by today's human standards and God's unchanging standards, are considered immoral.  The stuff they did was immoral back then and it is immoral now.

Oh you mean like how it was moral and encourage by god to commit genocide in OT days:

http://irregulartimes.com/secrets1.html

So I guess you need to go out and kill all the godless as well?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hypocrisy is everywhere

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

I'll say it is, MoL. I dispute your assertion that god is the source of morality. Give me a single piece of evidence that indicates all children learn morality not from social inputs during their upbringings but instead mysteriously from the lord god. As for god being the wellspring of every moral standard, give me a break.

Why would you even suggest that mutually valuable social behaviours need to be springloaded with meaning by some invisible, unknowable exo-universal deity? While morality is layered and to some extent, subjective, moral standards are to a great extent socially self serving. How this simple truth would escape you MoL, is beyond me.

Rather than talk in circles, please show us a study that clearly indicates children learn morality from god, or even that children raised as christians have a different level of morality, a superior level of morality - other than moral condenscension that is.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Meaning_Of_Life
TheistTroll
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:Also we do not

Higgins wrote:

Also we do not need any god to be the moral anchor (see Kantian ethics, Utilitarian ethics, Aristotelian ethics, Machiavellian ethics, and Objectivism). This was pointed out by Nietzsche when he said "God is dead" meaning that we, as human beings killed God since we no longer need him to give the basis of morality.

Actually, Nietzche agreed that we do need God as a basis for morality.  He simply rejected morality altogether.  Here is a quote from A History of Western Thought by Gunnar Skirbekk and Nils Gilje (p. 356):

"By referring to God, Nietzche was not thinking primarily of a religious power, but of the objectivity of values, independent of man:  all values and moral criteria are given by God.  Morality thus has a religious foundation.  For Nietzche, 'God's death' means an abolition of all forms of value transcendence and a rediscovery of values as human creations.  Religion, morality, and philosophy are symptoms of human alienation."

In the Routledge philosophy guidebook to Nietzche on morality by Brian Leiter, it says the following on p. 26:

"Nietzsche attacks morality, most simply, because he believes its unchallenged cultural dominance is a threat to human excellence and human greatness."

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, I am starting to feel

Wow, I am starting to feel like a broken record recently. 

To suggest that morals must come from a deity or supernatural source is to suggest that morals are useless.  If morals are useful they can be derived from their use.  Do you have any morals that are not useful?  If please state them clearly.

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is not a useful

Meaning_Of_Life wrote:

Higgins wrote:

Also we do not need any god to be the moral anchor (see Kantian ethics, Utilitarian ethics, Aristotelian ethics, Machiavellian ethics, and Objectivism). This was pointed out by Nietzsche when he said "God is dead" meaning that we, as human beings killed God since we no longer need him to give the basis of morality.

Actually, Nietzche agreed that we do need God as a basis for morality.  He simply rejected morality altogether.  Here is a quote from A History of Western Thought by Gunnar Skirbekk and Nils Gilje (p. 356):

"By referring to God, Nietzche was not thinking primarily of a religious power, but of the objectivity of values, independent of man:  all values and moral criteria are given by God.  Morality thus has a religious foundation.  For Nietzche, 'God's death' means an abolition of all forms of value transcendence and a rediscovery of values as human creations.  Religion, morality, and philosophy are symptoms of human alienation."

In the Routledge philosophy guidebook to Nietzche on morality by Brian Leiter, it says the following on p. 26:

"Nietzsche attacks morality, most simply, because he believes its unchallenged cultural dominance is a threat to human excellence and human greatness."

Appeal to authority. It surely goes without saying that all claimed gods are given meaning by humans and these humans plug their cultural standards of social exellence into their gods just as you would expect them to do.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Magus wrote:Wow, I am

Magus wrote:
Wow, I am starting to feel like a broken record recently.To suggest that morals must come from a deity or supernatural source is to suggest that morals are useless.  If morals are useful they can be derived from their use.  Do you have any morals that are not useful?  If please state them clearly.

Abstinence

Charity

Love

Fasting

Protecting those who do not deserve it...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Magus

Kapkao wrote:

Magus wrote:
Wow, I am starting to feel like a broken record recently.To suggest that morals must come from a deity or supernatural source is to suggest that morals are useless.  If morals are useful they can be derived from their use.  Do you have any morals that are not useful?  If please state them clearly.

Abstinence

Charity

Love

Fasting

Protecting those who do not deserve it...

Are you joking with your response?

Abstinence - Overpopulation is detrimental as food shortage can lead to chaos.  Of course contraception is a solution to this issue as well.

Charity - Helping other members of the group is part of keeping social cohesion.  Those  you help would be less likely to attack you knowing that you would provide for them.

Love - I don't see how this is a moral thing. Are you saying it is immoral not to love?

Fasting - What is moral about this?  Do you need to lose weight?  When there is not enough food to go around willingness to give up your portions would help the group.

Protecting those who don't deserve it - Part of social stability.  If people feel safe they are more likely to stay with the group increasing the groups numbers.

If you are joking then, I might see that you are suggesting that the theist has these things in which why consider moral and you consider to have no use.

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.

Skyzersdad
Skyzersdad's picture
User is offlineOffline
I train dogs.  As part of

I train dogs.  As part of my self education, I read a lot of books, papers, etc. on animal and human behavior.  There are recent studies that show that infants (non verbal) and small children have a sense of fairness and show empathy towards each other.  Wolf packs will care for and feed elderly or injured pack members.  Crows and ravens will feed disabled members of their group and warn others of dangerous or suspicious people in (and beyond) their area.  Even honey bees will sacrifice themselves to protect the hive. 

I have not seen any studies on the subject, but I would be willing to bet that ALL social animals can be shown to have behaviors that are indistinguishable from morals. 

No need to go looking for a god.  Morals are just part of the equipment needed to have a culture.  Makes sense that the more complex the culture, the more complex the moral system.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Magus wrote:If you are

Magus wrote:

If you are joking then, I might see that you are suggesting that the theist has these things in which why consider moral and you consider to have no use.

I wasn't joking, but then, that sentence still holds true of me.And I don't give to people on the basis that they won't attack me. I am, however, more inclined to treat them as virulent household vermin, which must be exterminated. Come to think of it, I see most of the human-animal species as 'household vermin', anyways.
Quote:
Abstinence - Overpopulation is detrimental as food shortage can lead to chaos.  Of course contraception is a solution to this issue as well.
Please."Not quite ripe yet" (points to Magus's head)Celibacy/Abstenance != contraception Food shortage is a means of exterminating 'household vermin'. "Lifeboat Ethics" 101, that is.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Skyzersdad wrote: I train

Skyzersdad wrote:

I train dogs.  As part of my self education, I read a lot of books, papers, etc. on animal and human behavior.  There are recent studies that show that infants (non verbal) and small children have a sense of fairness and show empathy towards each other.  Wolf packs will care for and feed elderly or injured pack members.  Crows and ravens will feed disabled members of their group and warn others of dangerous or suspicious people in (and beyond) their area.  Even honey bees will sacrifice themselves to protect the hive. 

I have not seen any studies on the subject, but I would be willing to bet that ALL social animals can be shown to have behaviors that are indistinguishable from morals. 

No need to go looking for a god.  Morals are just part of the equipment needed to have a culture.  Makes sense that the more complex the culture, the more complex the moral system.

A pity those human-animal observers didn't study me...

They would've found a creature; a misshapen thing; with a "moral conscience", yet with also an unusually depraved indifference to human-animal death/suffering.

Skyzersdad
Skyzersdad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Skyzersdad

Kapkao wrote:

Skyzersdad wrote:

They would've found a creature; a misshapen thing; with a "moral conscience", yet with also an unusually depraved indifference to human-animal death/suffering.

I think you sell yourself short.  Or maybe you just don't have any culture

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:  Come to

Kapkao wrote:

Come to think of it, I see most of the human-animal species as 'household vermin', anyways.

So do I, but unfortunately as a sincere hater of humanity I haven't sufficient resources to actually do something about it in a genuine / literal sense.     It does makes me think of that recycle mantra, how does it go ?  " Think Globally, Act Locally."   I guess that means I should start with eliminating my nearest neighbors first and then just continue block by block and see how far I get before running out of ammunition           

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:  

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
   So do I, but unfortunately as a genuine hater of humanity I haven't sufficient resources to actually do something about it in a genuine / literal sense.     It does makes me think of that recycle mantra, how does it go ?  " Think Globally, Act Locally."   I guess that means I should start with eliminating my nearest neighbors first and then just continue block by block and see how far I get before running out of ammunition  

Botulin darts. 300~ grams worth of botulin should go a hell of a long ways towards towards turning most metropoli into "ghost towns". The US government did, in fact, try to weaponize this stuff for a reason. To their dismay, they found that botulin oxidizes too readily to be much of an effective weapon.

The same goes for Ricin, although a shitload more of it is needed.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Skyzersdad wrote:I think you

Skyzersdad wrote:
I think you sell yourself short.  Or maybe you just don't have any culture

I have a culture, rest assured. It just isn't humanitarian... in the least.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Transworld depravity decoded

Kapkao wrote:

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. (Thus spoke Zarathustra)

Meaning_Of_Life
TheistTroll
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Oh you mean like

EXC wrote:

Oh you mean like how it was moral and encourage by god to commit genocide in OT days:

There is nothing biblically wrong with killing, so long as it is done according to law.  If it's unlawful, then it is murder. 

What law did God violate in the Old Testament?  Where did that law come from?