Channel of Atheist Cartoons on youtube.

Whatthedeuce
atheist
Whatthedeuce's picture
User is offlineOffline
Channel of Atheist Cartoons on youtube.

Nonstampcollector's youtube videos are awesome

http://www.youtube.com/user/nonstampcollector

Most of his videos are satires of Christianity and concepts that have arisen from religion. It puts many crazy claims of Christianity in a hilarious light. In many videos he even has Bible passages cited at the bottom of the video to show where his concepts come from.

A month ago he made a video with two contestants on a game show answering questions about Yahweh. It shows a lot of contradictions in the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

Has anyone else seen this video or any other ones he has made? What do you guys think?

I don't understand why the Christians I meet find it so confusing that I care about the fact that they are wasting huge amounts of time and resources playing with their imaginary friend. Even non-confrontational religion hurts atheists because we live in a society which is constantly wasting resources and rejecting rational thinking.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yah, he is quite good.  I

Yah, he is quite good.  I also like Edward Current's channel.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene wrote: I also like Edward Current's

That's just sick,sick,sick  !   Yes,I seen his videos before and man he is funny !  

Signature ? How ?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
You bet

Ken G. wrote:

That's just sick,sick,sick  !   Yes,I seen his videos before and man he is funny !  

In deed its so sick I'm reminded of a sick joke.  What is the worse absolute worst thing you can do to a masochist after you've tied them up........nothing!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yah, it is certainly a good

Yah, it is certainly a good thing that I was not drinking coffee when I first saw that yesterday. I would have ruined my computer when he got to the part about it not being the first time a child was reduced to tears by a catholic erection.

Thunderf00t is also quite good.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=