A more *rational* solution for the "zionist enemy" (Because Israel isn't even reliable towards it's so-called "Friends"!)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
A more *rational* solution for the "zionist enemy" (Because Israel isn't even reliable towards it's so-called "Friends"!)

Convince America and the United Kingdom to stop seeing Israel as "The Holyland"

Comments, quips, suggestions, ideas, smartass remarks, ETC are welcome!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
AH...

So I guess nobody disagrees with me, then, and I'm 100% correct.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
Posts: 628
Joined: 2008-02-29
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:So I guess

Kapkao wrote:

So I guess nobody disagrees with me, then, and I'm 100% correct.

 

No, you're wrong again. Still at 100% for inaccuracy though, so fair play to you.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:Kapkao

Abu Lahab wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

So I guess nobody disagrees with me, then, and I'm 100% correct.

 

No, you're wrong again. Still at 100% for inaccuracy though, so fair play to you.

If you have a better suggestion, let's see it...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
I dare say that Israel

I dare say that Israel remains standing today because of its alliance with The World's Sole Superpower and Britain. The disassembly of this alliance could easily mean "Eretz Yisrael" falls to its neighbors' feet!


I also now suspect "Abu Lahab" is an Israeli Arab himself.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Convince

Kapkao wrote:

Convince America and the United Kingdom to stop seeing Israel as "The Holyland"

 

Several possibilities that might work:

 

1- Develop a perfect forgery titled The Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the text have Jesus equate Israel and Palestine to Hell. In fact, have the location of Hell centered on the Temple in Jerusalem. He should say that all that go there will be boiled in the lake of fire for eternity. Those that support the disloyal Jews who have rejected him will be torn in pieces, fried in the fiery pits of the hottest furnaces of Hell over and over for all of eternity. It should be signed of course, Jesus Christ, Son of God, your Savior. A good final touch would be a bloody hand print showing the nail hole at the end of the scroll.

 

OR

2- Since we Americans will believe anything magical or supernatural find the lost site of Calvary just outside Liberal Kansas. After his crucifixtion the entire area was magically transported to Kansas much as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. This of course includes the sites of the Last Supper, Gethsemane, his tomb  and of course the stable complete with the manger. It is stashed inside a salt dome. In fact, have the Wizard actually be Satan and he transported the holy sites to Kansas in order to hide them from believers.

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Several possibilities that might work:

1- Develop a perfect forgery titled The Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the text have Jesus equate Israel and Palestine to Hell. In fact, have the location of Hell centered on the Temple in Jerusalem. He should say that all that go there will be boiled in the lake of fire for eternity. Those that support the disloyal Jews who have rejected him will be torn in pieces, fried in the fiery pits of the hottest furnaces of Hell over and over for all of eternity. It should be signed of course, Jesus Christ, Son of God, your Savior. A good final touch would be a bloody hand print showing the nail hole at the end of the scroll.

OR

2- Since we Americans will believe anything magical or supernatural find the lost site of Calvary just outside Liberal Kansas. After his crucifixtion the entire area was magically transported to Kansas much as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. This of course includes the sites of the Last Supper, Gethsemane, his tomb  and of course the stable complete with the manger. It is stashed inside a salt dome. In fact, have the Wizard actually be Satan and he transported the holy sites to Kansas in order to hide them from believers.


I was simply stating the one obstacle in our way...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Several possibilities that might work:

1- Develop a perfect forgery titled The Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the text have Jesus equate Israel and Palestine to Hell. In fact, have the location of Hell centered on the Temple in Jerusalem. He should say that all that go there will be boiled in the lake of fire for eternity. Those that support the disloyal Jews who have rejected him will be torn in pieces, fried in the fiery pits of the hottest furnaces of Hell over and over for all of eternity. It should be signed of course, Jesus Christ, Son of God, your Savior. A good final touch would be a bloody hand print showing the nail hole at the end of the scroll.

OR

2- Since we Americans will believe anything magical or supernatural find the lost site of Calvary just outside Liberal Kansas. After his crucifixtion the entire area was magically transported to Kansas much as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. This of course includes the sites of the Last Supper, Gethsemane, his tomb  and of course the stable complete with the manger. It is stashed inside a salt dome. In fact, have the Wizard actually be Satan and he transported the holy sites to Kansas in order to hide them from believers.


I was simply stating the one obstacle in our way...

No, I wasn't making fun of you but was showing you that it is impossible to convince America "The Christian Nation" to let go of the concept of Palestine as the Holy Land. There were 8 Crusades to the Holy Land to take it back in the Middle Ages. Christian Americans have about the same amount of fervor RE: the place where Jesus lived as those idiots during the Crusades. About the only way to stop it is when our Sun goes to a Red Giant and envelopes the orbit of Earth.

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Solution to that:

Solution to that: de-puritanize America.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid. 

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)