"Biblical" Google Earth

manifestmiasma
manifestmiasma's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Biblical" Google Earth

Do you think this helps or hurts?

http://obviousmag.org/en/archives/2009/07/the_bible_seen_from_outer_space.html

Artistic free expression or another attempt to calcify wider acceptance or reinforce belief in the form of pseudoreality?

The greatest battle is to engage in the struggle of the here, the now, to use the power we have within to change that without. We have within us all that we need.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I looked all over the

Well, I looked all over the suppose web site and I could not find those pics. That and I can't for the life of me tell what I am supposed to do with the supposed picture of Adam and Eve. Look for Waldo perhaps?

Whatever they are trying to do, there is an element of artistic expression at hand here. If they can do that crap, then they can't tell me that I can't do my own photo chopping. Here is a sample of my work:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
So maybe, for God, it's like

So maybe, for God, it's like playing an RTS game.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare