Introduction

Vhani
User is offlineOffline
Introduction

Hello All,

After having bumped into this site by google, and having found some interesting discussion material, i couldn't resist to subscribe.

I'm just here to start sharing sense and logic with my fellow-man which, sadly, seems to be a quite uncommon set of traits in this world.
I am aiming to become a philosophy student next year of school (commencing Septembre).

I get sickened by narrow minds, i get sickened by them because they can prove to be very influential and be misguiding for others.

That's about all you need to know of me, hopefully see you all on some interesting discussions on this site.

Theïsts are slaves of a weak self-deception.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome. Don't let the big,

Welcome. Don't let the big, red, evil cat scare you away.

Vhani
User is offlineOffline
Thanks ^^I was wondering how

Thanks ^^

I was wondering how long it would last til' someone yelled a welcome to me, it says a lot about the allround activity. So yeah hi ^^, sup with u?

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome Vhani, and can't wait to see you in the discussions!

Kapkao wrote:

Oh don't lie Kapkao, you're just one big people loving teddy bear and you know it! XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi, Eh?

Welcome on board. I am in Canada where are you from?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Vhani
User is offlineOffline
can't wait to participate

can't wait to participate either! Laughing out loud

atm I'm kinda busy with this and that, these and those, hopefully I can jump into a nice discussion by tomorrow.

Doing this would also benefit my English, English isn't my native language and I'd like to polish it in any way I can.

I'll need it for the upcoming tests which will be crucial to be accepted at the University which i applied upon.

It might not be evident by this post, but I sometimes have a hard time picking the right word. This does not mean i take a long time to pick the most to-the-point term for the situation, it mostly is just a simple word which i can stutter upon. I deem this to be an intelligent kind of forum, so i will not take any offence if you can correct me in the slightest way; I'd actually appreciate it if you do, even if it is a very insignificant correction.

Vhani
User is offlineOffline
I am from Holland by the way.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vhani wrote:Thanks ^^I was

Vhani wrote:

Thanks ^^

I was wondering how long it would last til' someone yelled a welcome to me, it says a lot about the allround activity. So yeah hi ^^, sup with u?

Nothin' much. Enjoying TMIF: Thank Me It's Friday

Some days we're busier than some New York train stations, other days we're almost a ghost town (or people are out enjoying holidays and calender-marked social events)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:Kapkao wrote:

B166ER wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Oh don't lie Kapkao, you're just one big people loving teddy bear and you know it! XD

Ugghhh... might be time to take my Immodium AD again... stomach's turning like crazy!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vhani wrote:I am from

Vhani wrote:

I guess it isn't friday in your corner of the world. Well, then... that means you get

Vhani
User is offlineOffline
lol... it's friday here,

lol... it's friday here, that saturday night fever is comin up like hell yes. ^^