The amazing mind

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
The amazing mind

Just something cool I saw:

I've been playing the piano for 20 years, when I was a kid I could pick up songs off the radio and play them almost right away, but this guy is just nuts.  The way the changes the rift without thought or error or vision and perfectly represents the more "elaborate/fluttery" way of Mozart blows me way.  No matter how hard I try I'll never be able to see the notes the way he can, makes you think what people can see, and what some minds are capable of.       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIcPTm0dmo&feature=related

This guys also awesome, Kim peek, the real life "rain man" can remeber everything he's ever seen/written, but can't cook himself breakfast.  So hard to grasp or understand a mind like this.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjAbs-3kc8

ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Williams Syndrome, or

Williams Syndrome, or "Cocktail Party Syndrome".  Pretty amazing stuff indeed.

Aidenkai
Aidenkai's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yet you believe that this is

Yet you believe that this is simply from Human Evolution. How sad.

Aiden

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Aidenkai wrote:Yet you

Aidenkai wrote:

Aiden

You see I openmindedly and respectfully respond to your op about alien life in your other thread, and then you come here and make a douch of yourself.  You know nothing of what I believe, you no nothing about me.  Your really not getting off to a good start with your CERTAINTIES WRITTE N IN CAPTIALS about the annunaki and your naked doushie assumtions about people you know nothing about.  Back off!!

ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
User is offlineOffline
As impressive as this human

As impressive as this human being is, he would be considered "not up to par" mentally in other vital areas. This is a genetic mutation, specifically a deletion of genes from chromosome 7, and certainly fits into the fundamental principles of biology and evolution.

A daughter of hope and fear, religion explains to Ignorance the nature of the unknowable. -Ambrose Bierce

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Aidenkai wrote:

Aiden

You see I openmindedly and respectfully respond to your op about alien life in your other thread, and then you come here and make a douch of yourself.  You know nothing of what I believe, you no nothing about me.  Your really not getting off to a good start with your CERTAINTIES WRITTE N IN CAPTIALS about the annunaki and your naked doushie assumtions about people you know nothing about.  Back off!!

You go man.

Respect [NoMoreCrazyPeople]++

Aidenkai
Aidenkai's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Aidenkai wrote:

Aiden

You didn't openly and honestly do anything. You claimed you read and thought it was interesting, but then, like everyone else, denied it to be possible. Not once did you say anything about the possibility of alien intervention in your post. Yet you claim you did, maybe you should go back and read it again, maybe this time you will understand what you wrote. BTW FUCK OFF BLAKE!

Aiden

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
Aidenkai wrote:BTW FUCK OFF

Aidenkai wrote:
BTW FUCK OFF BLAKE!

I was on your side until you started being an ass-hat; and I repeatedly said that your theories weren't impossible-- AND that SOME conspiracy theories may be true (doesn't stop them from being theories about conspiracies; I don't know why you won't own that).

Call the waaambulance yet man?  Or do you need me to give you that number again?

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Aidenkai wrote: BTW FUCK

Aidenkai wrote:

BTW FUCK OFF BLAKE!

Aiden

Frustrated much?

have you ever tried to vary your delivery with regards to your audience? I do not want to hijack this thread but I would ask that you take a deep breath, ask yourself what went wrong, re evaluate the delivery of your stance on how humans came to hold their knowledge, and try again. You now know your audience and have been given a few pointers back in your original post.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Clearly evolution

Aidenkai wrote:

Aiden

Has some tweaking to do in your case, you back-door theist, you...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
@OP: I have always had a

@OP: I have always had a sneaking desire to have one over riding interest or obsession.  To be so driven - with or without a genetic kick in the pants.  Instead, I'm a generalist.  I excel at Trivial Pursuit, but don't ask me for more info than what is on the back of the card.

I tried to learn to play piano as an adult.  I have no aptitude.  You have my admiration.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Aidenkai wrote:You didn't

Aidenkai wrote:

You didn't openly and honestly do anything. You claimed you read and thought it was interesting, but then, like everyone else, denied it to be possible. Not once did you say anything about the possibility of alien intervention in your post. Yet you claim you did, maybe you should go back and read it again, maybe this time you will understand what you wrote. BTW FUCK OFF BLAKE!

Aiden

LIAR.  YOU FUCKING LIAR.  You have purposely misrepresented me to stir the pot, and so now it's on, you will NOT get away with misrepresenting me you little twerp.   I have written 1 and only 1 post to you so far in the other thread and this is it.

"Ya I don't understand why your representing yourself this way.  I too could easily entertain the thought of intelligent alien life, alien abductions, and the fact aliens may have something to "do" with us.  I to find the stories of Anu and the Annunaki interesting aswell although I'm not too versed in them.  But to be so certain, and to voice so loudly your certainly is to me a deal braker on your credibility and reasoning abilities, the "they can't all be wrong" stuff won't get you anywhere either, they certainly can all be wrong, people often are.  Why not just say "I think the alien race mixing genes with earth life to create humans a few hundred thousands years ago" thing is something worth investigation and discussion, and leave out all the annoying certainty statements in capitals litering your posts. "

Aidenkai wrote:

but then, like everyone else, denied it to be possible

Where, Where the FUCK do you see that.  Are you illiterate, are you a moron, can you read, please point out WHERE in my paragraph does it say anything about alien life and intelligent alien intervention being "impossible", infact it says quite the oppisite.  It does however say it is very possible that they don't exist and haven't had eny contact with us.  Only a bafoon would confuse the 2.  YOU my friend are a fucking tool for misrepresenting me, a turdburgeler of emmense porportion  and I will not allow it. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Aidenkai wrote:

Not once did you say anything about the possibility of alien intervention

I too could easily entertain the thought of intelligent alien life, alien abductions, and the fact aliens may have something to "do" with us. 

Seriously I don't get it, are you a complete moron, or just dead retarded?  Do... you no-speaka englash??? Wtf is wrong with you?

Aidenkai wrote:

maybe you should go back and read it again, maybe this time you will understand what you wrote.

Maybe you should think before you write, maybe you should read before you think!  You completely missed the ball here and really it paints you to be a fool.  Really!!!

I gave you every chance to eat at the big table, but you are so clealry eating with the children, don't you EVER  innacurately misrepresent me you fucking nob jockey, I will own you. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Furthermore to your official

Furthermore to your official bitchslapping I would like to add... 

You'll find probably around 90-95% of the people on this site not only believe in the possibilty of alien life, not only the probability of it, but even the inevitibility of it.  Initilligent life is then just a matter of time.  Proposing there might be intelligent life to us is like "Well ya, ofcourse there might be, duh."  We just have a problem with you asserting any certainty about your particular explanation.    Who the f*** are you even arguing with the 2% that said intelligent alien intevention is impossible?  That's not me, so shut your mouth.  Your like a kid bouncing balls against a wall over and over and yelling at the wall for always winning.  IM THE WALL!!!    Your going to need much bigger balls. oo

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nicely done, Crazy.

On any other forum this bloke would have been called mental right from the start.

It wasn't the kooky alien theory that was problematic, it was the Aiden. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
I thought he was going to

I thought he was going to start talking about Xenu.

------

Nicely done Crazy.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: On

Atheistextremist wrote:

On any other forum this bloke would have been called mental right from the start.

It wasn't the kooky alien theory that was problematic, it was the Aiden. 

Exactly, I wish we had a better representative here for the alien intervention theory as I find it interesting, but not this kind of "certainty about anu and the annunaki" type stirring the pot and being agressive with people who all seem to believe it is possible anyways, unlikely, but atleast possible.  This guy just came here to act like an idiot.  And I HATE being purposely misquoted.    So...

Nananana, Nananana, he-y-yyy, go-odbyeeee!!!!

ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sounds reasonable to me.

Sounds reasonable to me. Humans are to stupid to have invented anything. Haha.

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShadowOfMan wrote:Sounds

ShadowOfMan wrote:
Sounds reasonable to me. Humans are to stupid to have invented anything. Haha.

Well, perhaps humans have invented religion to protect their stupidity. ??? Smiling

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
The turb burgeler's back. 

The turb burgeler's back.  Any repsonse or defense of your terrible discussion skills, your purposely mis-quoting people, and your in general toolness?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Also known as the 'autistic

Also known as the 'autistic savant' or the 'idiot savant', because these individuals often had autism and otherwise were less than able in "general life skills".

I apparently walked into the wrong thread. I thought it was about prodigious piano players who lacked general life skills. Ho-hum.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Also known as

Kapkao wrote:

Also known as the 'autistic savant' or the 'idiot savant', because these individuals often had autism and otherwise were less than able in "general life skills".

I apparently walked into the wrong thread. I thought it was about prodigious piano players who lacked general life skills. Ho-hum.

Yes well a moron came and hijacked it.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:Yes

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Yes well a moron came and hijacked it.

Tell me about it.

I have a good dozen or so friends who think like him on facebook, and one of them naturally invited me to join an 'E.T. was/is responsible for Earth's most significant and widespread religions' (Anunnaki-related) type group. I joined and less-than-sincerely entertained his thoughts on "monsters from outter space", because despite his interesting beliefs, he does seem like a really neat guy to get fucked up with and do fucked up shit together. Not the kind of friend you introduce to your parents, but still...

This Aiden guy, though... he seems to be under the misguided impression that we are required to give a shit on what he thinks about religion or the Universe in general, and if that's true... he's dead wrong. (Pardon my political banter) "Right to free expression" is hardly the same thing as "Right to be heard" or "Right to be respected for what you think", but many people around my age still want to think that they are entitled to all 3 of those "Rights".

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)