Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:“keep this

Quote:
“keep this clean, keep it simple. Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant– they’re quite clear– that we would create law based on the God of the Bible and the Ten Commandents, it’s quite simple.”

And which founding document actually says that?  Perhaps it would be the one where the Governor of Alaska is required to appear on the cover of a magazine in compression shorts?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
<><

She is as delusional as most other theists. I dislike her theocratic-political outlook but I would love to fuck her.

Does this make me a 'bad Atheist'?

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline

nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:She is as

Abu Lahab wrote:

She is as delusional as most other theists. I dislike her theocratic-political outlook but I would love to fuck her.

Not if it's a hate-fuck.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's understandable

It's understandable since she does have the naughty librarian/school teacher look. But I personally couldn't do it, since if I was ever in proximity with that woman, I would very loudly and probably quite rudely, call her on her fundie, fascist bullshit. Don't get me wrong though, but in no way do I fault you in any way for your wishes.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nope

Abu Lahab wrote:

My ideas of what makes a "bad atheist" differs radically from everyone else's here, but no... a simple roll in the hay doesn't make a nontheist "bad".

That is the kind of thinking I would think would come from theists, not atheists.

I would, of course, hope that you would tape the event in secret, then sell the results to the highest bidder - as I said earlier this year, that would probably be Flynt.

Palin- all the weaknesses of the Reagan Administration and none of it's strengths

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)