Checkmate Atheists!

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Checkmate Atheists!

I love the Edward Current videos. Satire truly is one of our greatest weapons against the forces of tyranny and oppression. The best part about his video's is that if I didn't know better, I would say that there was a great chance it was our resident Creanderthal troll, Mind Over Matter. The role Ed Current plays has a little more intelligence to him (he knows how to properly structure a sentence) but it's pretty much the same thing! Now, on to the video's!

The greatest part about his video's is how many Christians actually thought he was making good arguments! I love the last one where he shows a bunch of comments from Christians, and they are so stupid they didn't realize it was satire! Checkmate Christians!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reading the comments on his

Reading the comments on his video's is funny, untill you realize how many atheists are just as stupid and think he is serious. Stupid abounds! It's universal!

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Reading the

robj101 wrote:

Reading the comments on his video's is funny, untill you realize how many atheists are just as stupid and think he is serious. Stupid abounds! It's universal!

Yup, not believing alone does not make anyone smarter.  This is a good point.