Audit The Fed

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
Audit The Fed

well, the obama administration now supports auditing the fed: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37003798/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/

unfortunately the support came after bernie sanders caved in and stripped all the teeth out of the actual legislation

what a shame, a true audit of the fed would have been a breathe of fresh air, something thats very needed

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
You Know Mr Dog... I have

You Know Mr Dog... I have long believed that the word most abscent from government is *AUDIT*....

Especially here in NJ

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
what do you think of the job

what do you think of the job chris christie is doing so far?

if this bill passes the way it is now people should be outraged, its an absolute sham they will pass off as if they are doing something revolutionary

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34 wrote:what do

atomicdogg34 wrote:

if this bill passes the way it is now people should be outraged, its an absolute sham they will pass off as if they are doing something revolutionary

Christie has begun the process of changing the way things are run here... This state is like letting the Mob govern NJ.... For the first time in my life I am taking the stance *against* a union... The NJEA (teachers union) is the most top heavy, corrupt organization in the state, and the reaon that our property taxes are 3X the national average... Where most states have 1 superintendant per country...They have dozens...where most schools have 1, maybe 2 Vice principles...they can have upwards of 12... They have people on the payrolls who dont have active jobs... they get cars, and *clothing allowences*.... and they pay *NOTHING* for their own health care...But here's the worst part... They are entitled to payouts upon retirement over 10X the money that is put in (by the taxpayers) on their behalf...there is NO WAY the Tax base can sustain this...

The alternative would be for Christie to claim bankrupcy...and void all state contracts....

The Governor cant fire teachers... all he does is set a budget...and he asked them for a 1 year pay freeze 9instead of a 4% raise in this economy), and to contribute 1.5% of their salary to their health care...the NJEA refused... The only reason teachers have been let go is because The *NJEA*  has decided that with the reduced budgets, rather than give up their car allowences, or cutting a few Vice Principle positions back to teaching positions... they let go of untenured members...

I am being raped by property taxes here...the entire state needs to be overhauled....starting with the corrupt NJEA... so as far as I am concerned, Christie is doing the right thing, thus far...

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods

Rich Woods wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Christie has begun the process of changing the way things are run here... This state is like letting the Mob govern NJ.... For the first time in my life I am taking the stance *against* a union... The NJEA (teachers union) is the most top heavy, corrupt organization in the state, and the reaon that our property taxes are 3X the national average... Where most states have 1 superintendant per country...They have dozens...where most schools have 1, maybe 2 Vice principles...they can have upwards of 12... They have people on the payrolls who dont have active jobs... they get cars, and *clothing allowences*.... and they pay *NOTHING* for their own health care...But here's the worst part... They are entitled to payouts upon retirement over 10X the money that is put in (by the taxpayers) on their behalf...there is NO WAY the Tax base can sustain this...

The alternative would be for Christie to claim bankrupcy...and void all state contracts....

The Governor cant fire teachers... all he does is set a budget...and he asked them for a 1 year pay freeze 9instead of a 4% raise in this economy), and to contribute 1.5% of their salary to their health care...the NJEA refused... The only reason teachers have been let go is because The *NJEA*  has decided that with the reduced budgets, rather than give up their car allowences, or cutting a few Vice Principle positions back to teaching positions... they let go of untenured members...

I am being raped by property taxes here...the entire state needs to be overhauled....starting with the corrupt NJEA... so as far as I am concerned, Christie is doing the right thing, thus far...

i saw christie on a couple of the political morning shows i watch and he talked about the teacher situation

seems like hes being very practical and adult aabout the situation, hopefully he works out for you guys over there in NJ, here in NY our state legislature needs a kick up their asses