a little help please

Myeomans
Myeomans's picture
User is offlineOffline
a little help please

Anybody know of a website or sites I can go to to read purposed or recently passed legislation i.e the new arizona law or obama's healthcare bill. I'm sick of hearing everbody eles view and would like to form my own. thank you in advance.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/c1

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Capt - that will get the

Capt - that will get the health bill, but your link is US Congress only.

Here is the full text of the AZ immigration law.

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2R/bills/SB1070S.pdf

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
PAPERS, LET ME SEE YOUR

PAPERS, LET ME SEE YOUR PAPERS!

Last asshole who tried that had his ass handed to him.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog