Which one is untamable?

julio
atheist
julio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Which one is untamable?

What could be rephrased as “Which one is the terrorist: an Israeli or a Palestinian?”.
[I’m neutral in that mess; I am only worried with the innocent children being killed in adults’ conflicts!]

Untamable: beyond control, breachy, contumacious, defiant, fractious,
incorrigible, indocile, indomitable, insuppressible, intractable,
irrepressible, obstreperous, out of hand, recalcitrant, refractory,
resistant, resisting, restive, shrewish, unbiddable,
uncontrollable, ungovernable, unmalleable, unmanageable,
unmoldable, unruly, unsubmissive, wild

julio
atheist
julio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Undomesticatable: Child

Undomesticatable: Child killer!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Both cultures have their

Both cultures have their 'shite' elements. Israelis have "adaptability" and "integrability", on their side; Palestinians (namely in the West Bank) have "hard work" and "willingness to survive" on theirs. I think many people are already aware of much of the 'weak points' found in both Pro-Zionist and Pro-Palestinian arguments.

What I think certain idealists and activists don't have on their side is how easy it is to pick and choose sides with this issue, when in fact, BOTH sides have plenty of dirt on them!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)