MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
A new Tim Minchin song about the pope

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Childish Genius

Yet genius nonetheless. I love the song, and as a fellow ginger, I love his song "Taboo". This is a great one too.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn, I can just sooo-o-o

Damn, I can just sooo-o-o identify with all those sentiments, in both videos!

Is there something about us 'gingers'? Does us both being from Australia have anything to do with it?

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I HATE YOU BASTARDS!Just

I HATE YOU BASTARDS!

Just because the Catholic Church, or Christianity for that matter, has always been a Johny come lately on social issues, doesn't mean that a guy in a penis hat wasn't presuming innocence of the accused. How do you know he was protecting the club and his sky daddy? It doesn't have to be that he did the same as police in America with the "blue wall of silence". WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE POPE HERE FOLKS!

I mean it is not like he will die like other humans. He has an S on his chest and we owe our submission to him just like we do to Osama. Who gives a fuck about reality, when you fight for a super hero, the ends justifies the means.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog