South Park creators threatend by Muslim tyrants.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
South Park creators threatend by Muslim tyrants.

Muhammad was depicted via implication in a new South Park episode as being inside a bear costume. Now the Muslim nuts are implying threats just like they did the Danish Cartoonists.

TO THOSE MUSLIMS, NOT ALL MUSLIMS, JUST THOSE HYPERSENSITIVE DICKHEAD TYRANTS

FUCK YOU!

Your Muhammad has a small penis and likes to take it up the ass! I do not respect threats of violence. If Muslims want to be viewed as a religion of peace, then act like adults and don't threaten violence like fucking trailer trash when someone calls your sister a whore.

Is this what you want the west to think of your god? That it cares more about being picked on, than things like world hunger, disease, and global conflict?

Get a clue Muslims, your scorched earth policy, "If I cant have you no one can" is selfish bullshit. There are 6 billion people on this planet and nuts like you are willing to take humanity out with you over merely being offended. HOW PATHETICALLY FUCKING SELFISH!

All  South Park did was put your god in a costume. I think this post is a little more blasphemous than that. When South Park made fun of Christians and Jews and atheists, were you complaining about that too? NO, so shut the fuck up you whiny crybaby tyrants. If I can take South Park poking fun of atheists, you can grow up too. You don't see me threatening South Park because they poked fun of atheists.

I won't kiss the ass of Yahweh/Jesus/ or Muhammad and anyone who thinks merely getting picked on should be the focus of the world's most important problems is fucking pathetic.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

And to Muslims reading this, if you insist on being the dickheads like those who threaten South Park, then take it out on ME! I am an individual and I made this post. I am responsible for this post, no one else. South Park merely put your god in a costume. I am directly showing YOU what a bully your god is. Prove me wrong. If your god is not a bully BACK THE FUCK OFF, otherwise, you are proving that your religion deserves condemnation and ridicule. I don't bow to bullies or tyrants.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
links-plz-k-thx-bye

links-plz-k-thx-bye

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
And to the Muslims who do

And to the Muslims who do not want to be associated with these dickheads, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, raise your own voice, least you be associated with them. The world doesn't need more violence. If the worst any human has to worry about are words, we'd all be better off.

We are not children in a schoolyard defending the honor of our parents. Humans have more important things to worry about than being picked on. There are 6 billion of us and we wont always like each other or say nice things about each other. But all of us want to be free from fear of harm. So if Muslims don't want to be harmed themselves then they shouldn't be threatening people merely because someone picked on their daddy.

IT IS 2010 and humanity needs to get over it's tribal bullshit. The world is too small now to be concerned with the pettiness of labels.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

chndlrjhnsn
chndlrjhnsn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check this

chndlrjhnsn
chndlrjhnsn's picture
User is offlineOffline
And this was the

And this was the correspondence that ensued.

http://www.normalbobsmith.com/hatemail339.html

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Behead all those who call

Behead all those who call islam a violent religion.

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Behead all those

Tapey wrote:

Behead all those who call islam a violent religion.

And that's one of the milder things that European Muslims like to shout or put on signs. The Muslim Student Union at my campus is out of control and, as far as I can tell, against freedom of speech and the concept of liberalized democracies, but they aren't quite at the level of how bad Muslims are in certain European countries.

Immigration control fail.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oddly enough... This is the

Oddly enough... This is the first time I have ever heard Olberman, Cooper and O'Reilly have the same take on *any* issue....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZbtgjx9xE0&feature=player_embedded

The entire "religion" is a threat...

rdklep8
atheistScience FreakSuperfan
rdklep8's picture
User is offlineOffline
I saw the first episode. 

I saw the first episode.  They showed Buddah blowing coke off of a table, and previous episodes have showed Jesus with a machine gun killing people.

They purposely attacked every diety during the episode.  Its just ridiculous... and it's sad that you can take it to the bank that there will be some kind of assassination attempt on them for showing a bear suit.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
thats the thing they showed

thats the thing they showed a bear suit from what i have heard and called it mohammed. Is that really even dipicting him?

so here i will now dipict mohammed

That is the muslim prophet mohammed eating kitten. He is just wearing a george bush suit.  That is about the same as what south park did. What really counts as dipicting him anyway? The whole thing is silly naturally but  this goes beyond the normal absurdity.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't Insult Islam or

Don't Insult Islam or Mohammed will eat another kitten!

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:thats the thing

Tapey wrote:

thats the thing they showed a bear suit from what i have heard and called it mohammed. Is that really even dipicting him?

The reason Southpark depicted muhammed as a "guy in a bear suit" is because a while back a bunch of people made a huge stink about a little girl naming a teddy bear "Mohammed"

Anything that vicariously involved with mohammed in anyway, makes crazies hide C4 in their beards...

What Would Kharn Do?

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
Go check out YAAFM #12 The

Go check out YAAFM #12 The Muslims.

I think it pretty much sums it up...