Women are now a cause of Earthquakes

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Women are now a cause of Earthquakes

All I can say to this is BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ignorance at it's greatest trying to make women nothing more than second class citizens because OMG MY PEE PEE IS GETTING HARD AAHHH SHE'S THE DEVIL AND A SINNER AAAAAHHH!!!

http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/posted/archive/2010/04/19/extramarital-sex-causes-more-earthquakes-iranian-cleric-claims....

Seriously this is just messed up thinking here.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote:All I can

latincanuck wrote:

All I can say to this is BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ignorance at it's greatest trying to make women nothing more than second class citizens because OMG MY PEE PEE IS GETTING HARD AAHHH SHE'S THE DEVIL AND A SINNER AAAAAHHH!!!

http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/posted/archive/2010/04/19/extramarital-sex-causes-more-earthquakes-iranian-cleric-claims....

Seriously this is just messed up thinking here.

Your link doesn't work -

Try this - http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/posted/archive/2010/04/19/extramarital-sex-causes-more-earthquakes-iranian-cleric-claims.aspx

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/mi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

Lol.  What will protect us from earthquakes???  Early warning systems?  Building code improvements?  Emergency shelters?  Disaster drills?

Nope, we have to keep our women from being sluts and beg God for help, that will fix it.

Seriously, what is wrong with people?  And why does God hate sex so much?  Bah.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
It is also, 'funny' how it

It is also, 'funny' how it is never the man's fault in these Islamic countries.  It is the woman's fault for being provoking the man to stick his penis into her.  For shame.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess all the beds

I guess all the beds bouncing from the extramarital sex would cause quakes.

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religion  is the scum of

Religion  is the scum of the earth not blacks anymore 

/sarcasm for the end part 

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:It is also,

mellestad wrote:

It is also, 'funny' how it is never the man's fault in these Islamic countries.  It is the woman's fault for being provoking the man to stick his penis into her.  For shame.

My theory is the poor islamist men are like little 2 year olds in a candy store.  They just don't know any better than to grab whatever takes their fancy.  The burka is an insult to men.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I knew a (mentally disabled)

I knew a (mentally disabled) black woman who could cause a few earthquakes with her bowels. The other guys and myself joked about it in class often.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred wrote:Religion

Adventfred wrote:

New rule: idiots are the scum of the Earth, not blacks.

Thank you, that is all. *bows*

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred wrote:Religion

Adventfred wrote:

"Blacks" were never the scum of the earth, maybe victims of the scum of the earth. Religion may have had a use in the past as far as social cohesion (cough maybe) but now it blows, it is no longer required.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Adventfred

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

"Blacks" were never the scum of the earth, maybe victims of the scum of the earth. Religion may have had a use in the past as far as social cohesion (cough maybe) but now it blows, it is no longer required.

"I'm not racist; I hate all idiots equally!"

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

Sarcasm bro btw seriously how could blacks be the scum when if it was not for them no other percieved race would be here 

try telling that to the kkk

also" idiots are the scums" now i like Smiling

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred wrote:robj101

Adventfred wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

Sarcasm bro btw seriously how could blacks be the scum when if it was not for them no other percieved race would be here 

Heh people do it all the time, I think the kkk seems pretty dead these days anyway, well outiside of prison I don't hear much about it, and I'm in Texas.

I noted the sarcasm but I thought my point was worth noting anyway ><.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
BTW on the religous and

BTW on the religous and idiot note, I seriously think in text books one day, kids will read such names as pat robertson etc as religious fanatics that helped to hold down progress. It's going to be awesome, lol.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred wrote:try telling

Adventfred wrote:

Who gives a shit about them? They're a 10 thousand person white trash prison gang just waiting to be indicted on felony charges.

Quote:

Right on, Fred! Right on...

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Honestly folks

I read this article and thought good work, you dimwits. Just you keep painting yourself into the corner. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Moralknave
Moralknave's picture
User is offlineOffline
what a bunch of fuckwit

what a bunch of fuckwit morons!

we all know that earthquakes are just the result of all the cool people partying a little too hard in hell

Stephen King"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window." -Stephen King

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

Heh people do it all the time, I think the kkk seems pretty dead these days anyway, well outiside of prison I don't hear much about it, and I'm in Texas.

I noted the sarcasm but I thought my point was worth noting anyway ><.

i noted it Smiling

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Adventfred

Kapkao wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

Who gmy fundiives a shit about them? They're a 10 thousand person white trash prison gang just waiting to be indicted on felony charges.

Quote:

Right on, Fred! Right on...

i dont but i just threw it out lmao.

my fundie aunt told me that christians heal faster than atheist because atheist have alot of hate and unforgiveness in them 

btw she said a docter on tv (tbn maybe ) said that 

WHAT THE FUCK 

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred wrote: Religion

Adventfred wrote:

John Lennon pretty much summed it up:

"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind." (Alphonse Donatien De Sade)

http://www.kinkspace.com

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://cbs11tv.com/local/Wich

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Wichita.Falls.Racial.2.1648162.html

Heh, I go and say none of that happens around here and then bam, couple miles from my house ><

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
robj101

robj101 wrote:

Heh, I go and say none of that happens around here and then bam, couple miles from my house ><

He shot three women and none of them had life threatening injuries?  Wow.  Either they were lucky or the local doctors deserve a raise.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:robj101

mellestad wrote:

robj101 wrote:

He shot three women and none of them had life threatening injuries?  Wow.  Either they were lucky or the local doctors deserve a raise.

Well two people died, they say he used a shotgun, probably had too much distance to do too much damage that would help explain it.

I wanna know how he just walks in and blasts people, walks out, gets in his car and drives to a popular local bar and blasts some more people and then drives to his house, wtf? Witnesses say he was shouting "white power". Suicided, prolly for the best, save the state some $ ><. They said last year he was convicted of aggravated assault and stabbed someone, and threatened to kill his ex, I dunno why he was on the street in the first place. Did this make national news? I don't watch tv so just wondering lol.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
You know what you get when

You know what you get when the bionic woman has an orgasm?

AN EARTHQUAKE!

For those too young, it was a popular TV show, in the 70s about a woman who has a parachute accident, and the Secret Service gives her super powerful artificial limbs to replace her damaged limbs and she works as a spy for the US Government. It was a spin off of "The Six Million Dollar Man", about an astronaut who has an accident with a test space vehicle and the government does the same with him.

Now that all reading this cant get back the 30 second's of their life, how many want to shoot me for this needless piece of trivia?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian34 is an Old Fart

...in case anyone forgot. I on the other hand... I'm a young fart! So no we all understand each other! Also, I'm a bit typsy again.

And also, I'm pretty sure any woman could cause an earthquake if she came hard enough. Legs jerking about, muscle spasms, diaphragm going up and down with each breath, etc.

(Actually I meant, AWW SHIT! I shouldn't be saying this garbage in front of stranges while I'm loaded. Man...) Well what cans I says? Itsh happensh.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I just earned a free visit to the 'drunk tank'

Adventfred wrote:

my fundie aunt told me that christians heal faster than atheist because atheist have alot of hate and unforgiveness in them 

As I'm fond of quoting "Stuff and Nonsense"

I learned that line while watching "From Hell", oddsly enough.

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK

okayz... times for me to sobers ups..... sthank you all!

(That is befores I leaves any mores embarassing shit in the "view edit history" that undoubtedly every mod here can undoubtedsly acshessh)

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Adventfred

Kapkao wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

As I'm fond of quoting "Stuff and Nonsense"

I learned that line while watching "From Hell", oddsly enough.

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK

okayz... times for me to sobers ups..... sthank you all!

(That is befores I leaves any mores embarassing shit in the "view edit history" that undoubtedly every mod here can undoubtedsly acshessh)

you make me laugh man 

wait my girl never got an orgasm Hmmmm maybe she's doing something wrong