O'Reilly calls Dawkins "bitter".

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
O'Reilly calls Dawkins "bitter".

That's rich coming from a man who buried a harassment case. Were you an alter boy O'Reilly?

http://www.newshounds.us/2010/04/18/bill_oreilly_says_richard_dawkins_is_a_bitter_atheist.php

Dawkins isn't claiming to be super human or perfect. Calling Dawkins bitter is like calling Galileo a "killjoy" for pointing out that the earth rotates around the sun.

He just doesn't suffer from tribal guilt indoctrination, like you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I believe Gallileo/Some

I believe Gallileo/Some Greek Wiseman I Can't Remember the Name Of also suggested the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Q: What's the difference

Q: What's the difference between Bill O'Reilly and the Hindenburg?

A: One is a flaming Nazi gasbag...and the other is a zeppelin...

These political pontiffs use the same brilliant formula to get people talking about them as evngelists... they are *ALL* so blatently full of shit, that it infuriates anyone with any sensibility... But the buzz they generate will invariably get them followers... O'Reilly is the crotchety old curmudgeon who used to bring your ball into his house of it landed on his lawn ...