Hello, I am Jonathan

Who09
Who09's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello, I am Jonathan

Hello. I am Jonathan. The profile picture is my fish. His name is Killer. He is nearly 3 years old. He is 8 inches long. He is very tame, docile and spoiled. I have tried to take good care of him. My hobbies are exercising, listening to my music and much more.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Jonathon. Nice fish. 

Hello Jonathon. Nice fish. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Who09
Who09's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is just my fish's eye

That is just my fish's eye when he was little! He is HUGE now.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Interesting about your fish now tell us something of yourself. I'm Canadian.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there.

Hi there.

Who09
Who09's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks. By the way, if

Thanks. By the way, if anyone likes to see pictures of my Plecostomus (Algae eater) or just be a friend on Facebook, Then PM me. I will send you my link to my facebook page. If you like RPG games to play online. I too will send you that link. If you are a Theist and a Christian (or not and wish to discuss the Bible), you can request a quiz to test your biblical knowledge. Either way, I am new here and trying to figure things out. As the saying goes.... "Good day!'

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not a very detailed picture,

Not a very detailed picture, I thought it looked like a gopher or rat.

Funny thing, a long time ago(in a galaxy far far away) I was renting an apartment and was dating my x-wife. I had a pet gold fish. She was Japanese and we were both attending the same college. ANYWHO we had to take a weekend trip to Northern Virgina to update her paperwork with INS.

When we came back, my neighbor knocked on my door, crying. She said, "I'm so sorry"......I said, "About what?" She went back to her apartment, and brought me back the goldfish bowl, with my pet floating belly up and still teary eyed, "I don't know what happened, I went to work yesterday and when came home".......(we took it to her to baby sit)

It doesn't matter the size of the pet, or what the pet is, PETS IS PETS, and everyone loves their pets.

Welcome btw.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Who09
Who09's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know it isn't a very good

I know it isn't a very good picture, but my Pleco trusts me and I would have him for 3 years on 5/27/2010. He is a great pet to have.

chndlrjhnsn
chndlrjhnsn's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought it was a giant

I thought it was a giant turd.