Yummmm... Jesus burgers...

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yummmm... Jesus burgers...

I just saw this posted on Pharyngula and thought anybody here who hadn't already seen this would like it.

Mmmmmmm... Jesus burgers...

jesus_cuts.jpeg

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK, I would give it a 3/10

OK, I would give it a 3/10 for the humor.  However, I also need to subtract 7/10 for being as wrong as it is.  Flank does not come from the ankles and there is simply no such thing as a head roast.  Also, all the pics look like cuts of beef.  People who have actually committed cannibalism say that people taste more like pork.  That will be another 10/10 down the tubes.  Final score -14.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
yummmm...

Answers In Gene Simmons wrote:
there is simply no such thing as a head roast.

yummmmmm... head roast... <drools>

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
... they probably taste like

... they probably taste like shit-burgers!