Homeschool?

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Homeschool?

My friend Lizzy was home schooled for a while, but in no way was it religious. But here is a kook of a mother talking about home schooling her kids. Sigh, that lady makes me feel ashamed to be a ginger...

Speaking of home schooling, The Whitest Kids'u Know did a great skit about home schooling.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if she knows that

I wonder if she knows that her pledge of allegiance board has an atheist on the left and a freemason on the right?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think you know Answers

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
I wonder if she knows that her pledge of allegiance board has an atheist on the left and a freemason on the right?

I know that you know as well as I that they rarely do.

I do love the irony of it though.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!