Another pathetic racist demolishihed by The Daily Show!

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another pathetic racist demolishihed by The Daily Show!

I can't believe this shit!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Fear of a Black C-SPANet
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform

EARTH TO CRAZY BIGOT: IT'S 2010 FOR CRIPES SAKE!

"Respectful criticism" my ass!

When I was a kid and I pictured the future, I thought every human would have realized we are all one species and racism would have been abandoned for a perception of the world based on reality. Man was I wrong... sigh...

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
BRILLIANT!

Too little sleep and too much coffee have lead to my spelling being "demolishihed" by none other then myself!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
I watched that show on our

I watched that show on our free-to-air TV.

I wanted the CSpan guy to ask the caller how did he know which of the other callers were black??

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I watched

BobSpence1 wrote:

I watched that show on our free-to-air TV.

I wanted the CSpan guy to ask the caller how did he know which of the other callers were black??

I'm suspecting he was going on "accent" sort of like his accent was all good ole white boy.  (Apologies to the southerners on the forums.)  (Apologies to anybody without the defective melanin gene.)  (Apologies to anyone else I may have offended.)  (Apologies to Brian37 for being PC.)

edit: It's a joke!  (Apologies if I have offended anyone without a sense of humor.)

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Lol, that anchor could have

Lol, that anchor could have handled that better.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Really mellestad

I think your statement qualifies for the understatement of the year award!   XD

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
His racism was blatantly

His racism was blatantly obvious and totally ignorant.

I will say this though, I do not like pro basketball vs college and certainly moreso small college basketball and when I was in high school, I liked that vs pro.

Pro doesn't set up or pass as much as it is just 2 hours of razzle dazzle fast break slam dunks. I guess it is fun for fans who like showmanship. But I am more for team sports where there is more strategy than quick scores. The NFL also is a much faster game now, although it still has a slower pace between scores.

If he wasn't racist it wouldn't have been about blacks and would have been about style and pace. I think most pro-sports, just like most businesses go for showmanship as a draw. I think small sports and small businesses have more to offer because they don't spend all their money on marketing.

There is nothing wrong with having talent at the pro level, but that has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with what the sport has evolved into and the talent of the players to provide entertainment the fans like. The owners are going to pay a player for their ability to fill the seats. Just like all other businesses, what once filled the seats in the past, changes into something new.

But considering the IQ of this moron, I doubt he'd understand a thing I said here.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog