Sarah Palin Live!

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sarah Palin Live!

My wife is in the liquor business...and next week in Las Vegas they are having their annual industry expo called the WSWA... and for some reason their keynote speaker is going to be Sarah Palin... and being the awesome wife that she is, and knowing that I will be laughing for months to come as a result of listening to this mindless, breeding, church going witch hunting, buffoon blather Fox News platitudes ... I am going.

I plan on wearing my "There is no god, and Monogamy Sucks" t-shirt under my sport jacket....Boy, is this gonna be a friggin' hoot.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote: My wife

Rich Woods wrote:

My wife is in the liquor business...and next week in Las Vegas they are having their annual industry expo called the WSWA... and for some reason their keynote speaker is going to be Sarah Palin... and being the awesome wife that she is, and knowing that I will be laughing for months to come as a result of listening to this mindless, breeding, church going witch hunting, buffoon blather Fox News platitudes ... I am going.

I plan on wearing my "There is no god, and Monogamy Sucks" t-shirt under my sport jacket....Boy, is this gonna be a friggin' hoot.

I wonder if Palin would mind "crosshairs" over her beloved Jesus? Since she says it is only metaphor. Actually, she is screwed, now while neither side should promote violence, it is hard for us atheists to kill Mickey Mouse and mount him on our Ford F150.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

nkbearsnk
nkbearsnk's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote: My wife

Rich Woods wrote:

Damn brother! I would love to be in your spot! Please tell us how it went! 

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
 She lived down to all my

She lived down to all my expectations... I will post more when I get the chance... for now its Mojito time...

OneShotKillShot
OneShotKillShot's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like Palin as a governor,

I like Palin as a governor, as a leader and speaker she annoys the shit out of me.  I think she would get much better numbers if she would leave religion out of her speaches. Over all she has little to no effect on my life and I could care less what she does.

Her voice is as bad as Hillary Clintons though and she should just stand their while someone else reads her speaches.

One nation under Allah....start practicing it now the day is upon us.

nkbearsnk
nkbearsnk's picture
User is offlineOffline
OneShotKillShot wrote:I like

OneShotKillShot wrote:

I like Palin as a governor, as a leader and speaker she annoys the shit out of me.  I think she would get much better numbers if she would leave religion out of her speaches. Over all she has little to no effect on my life and I could care less what she does.

Her voice is as bad as Hillary Clintons though and she should just stand their while someone else reads her speaches.

Like Palin as a Governor? Can you explain reasons behind that for me? 

I am not going on the attack or anything.......just curious why you dislike everything about her but her Governing skills. 

Have several close military buddies that are from Alaska and are Republicans........and they hate her.

just curious......

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mojito time? QUE PASA?!

Mojito time? QUE PASA?!

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
OneShotKillShot wrote:Her

OneShotKillShot wrote:

Hahahaha.... Agreed... When Hillary was campaigning her voice sounded like the aliens in Mars Attacks... "Ack Ack...Ack Ack Ack...."

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Mojito time?

Kapkao wrote:

Mojito time? QUE PASA?!

I was in Vegas at a liquor convention ... Mojitos are the new orange juice... 

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
On Palin's

On Palin's "speech"....

Simply put, it made no sense... *AT ALL*... and her disconnected thoughts had nothing to do with the liquor industry... She truly is a simpleton

She started by taking a "humorous “dig at Obama,,,, which personally, I have no problem with... however it wasn't funny... so she tried the same joke again assuming that the over a thousand people there didn’t hear her the first time, and it bombed even worse...

Silence… 0 for 2 out of the gate....

So she decided to endear herself to us all by telling us a story about how her redneck husband is in a snowmobile race and couldn’t attend… Holy Cow…This was now starting to get really uncomfortable…

More crowd silence

Then she went into health care...and no one cared since it was early in the morning, and we didn’t come to this thing to hear her vapid views on a piece of legislation that she is intellectually ill-equipped to understand... we wanted to hear about the liquor business.... she made no attempt to tie health care into our industry (which wouldn‘t be difficult)...rather this was a fox news infomercial...

A smattering (less than 10%) of polite applause…(golf clap)

Then she kept referring to the attendees as "entrepreneurs and business owners"...which wasn't the case... we weren't a room full of store owners... these were all executives and corporate employees...granted, some high up on the ladder... but she was treating us like we were mom & pop candy store owners... Know your audience, you friggin unprepared imbecile...

Finally she started making an analogy about work ethic, and how liquor is distilled... which couldn't have been more inane had she been wearing a beanie with a propeller on it... everyone just kind of looked at one another thinking "What the Hell is she Talking about"??? She knew less about how wine is made (BTW Sarah, wine is not “spirits”, dummy) than she does about foreign policy….

And then she mentioned the tea party for the umpteenth time, and *still* got no crowd reaction… we get it Sarah… You’re the maverick, not McCain…

This surprised me because the entire crowd at the breakfast keynote were suit and tie wearers...and I would assume conservatives... I am hardly a liberal myself...but I actually felt like I lost 20-30 IQ points just sitting there listening to her... in Fact, I am no longer able to do algebra...

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote: I plan on

Rich Woods wrote:

I got one!

"I shoot politicians, from helicopters"

What Would Kharn Do?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
How disappointing

What a waste of a perfectly good hour.  Well if that is how she guest lectures, it won't be long before she runs out of invites.  Which is a good thing in my book.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:On Palin's

Rich Woods wrote:

On Palin's "speech"....

Simply put, it made no sense... *AT ALL*... and her disconnected thoughts had nothing to do with the liquor industry... She truly is a simpleton

She started by taking a "humorous “dig at Obama,,,, which personally, I have no problem with... however it wasn't funny... so she tried the same joke again assuming that the over a thousand people there didn’t hear her the first time, and it bombed even worse...

Silence… 0 for 2 out of the gate....

So she decided to endear herself to us all by telling us a story about how her redneck husband is in a snowmobile race and couldn’t attend… Holy Cow…This was now starting to get really uncomfortable…

More crowd silence

Then she went into health care...and no one cared since it was early in the morning, and we didn’t come to this thing to hear her vapid views on a piece of legislation that she is intellectually ill-equipped to understand... we wanted to hear about the liquor business.... she made no attempt to tie health care into our industry (which wouldn‘t be difficult)...rather this was a fox news infomercial...

A smattering (less than 10%) of polite applause…(golf clap)

Then she kept referring to the attendees as "entrepreneurs and business owners"...which wasn't the case... we weren't a room full of store owners... these were all executives and corporate employees...granted, some high up on the ladder... but she was treating us like we were mom & pop candy store owners... Know your audience, you friggin unprepared imbecile...

Finally she started making an analogy about work ethic, and how liquor is distilled... which couldn't have been more inane had she been wearing a beanie with a propeller on it... everyone just kind of looked at one another thinking "What the Hell is she Talking about"??? She knew less about how wine is made (BTW Sarah, wine is not “spirits”, dummy) than she does about foreign policy….

And then she mentioned the tea party for the umpteenth time, and *still* got no crowd reaction… we get it Sarah… You’re the maverick, not McCain…

This surprised me because the entire crowd at the breakfast keynote were suit and tie wearers...and I would assume conservatives... I am hardly a liberal myself...but I actually felt like I lost 20-30 IQ points just sitting there listening to her... in Fact, I am no longer able to do algebra...

Oh man, when I fall asleep and roll over on  my tv remote and wake up in the middle of the night with Fox News on, I scream in horror trying to find it.  I am afraid I'll start drooling and dragging my knuckles.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:Rich

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Rich Woods wrote:

I got one!

wooooo....  I wonder what's to happens to RRS's servers if we replace "politicians" with "American Presidents"

"Hey NSA! I keel American Presidents for FUN and GLORY!!!!"

(gotta make sure Echelon IV works, right?!)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Love the t-shirts!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

I love the idea, but I do have one addition since it's hinting at the aerial hunts:

"I shoot politicians, not wolves, from helicopters"

Hope you like.

P.S. Doomed Soul, I love the avatar, 40K anyone?   XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!