Aggressive Atheism

Timothy Christian
Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
Aggressive Atheism

I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

www.youtube.com/user/excuse2realize1

"For those about to rock!....don't, it's loud and it leads to street drugs".


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
id get annoyied myself, but

id get annoyied myself, but personally i wouldnt of bothered to talk to them.


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
You're angry, aren't you? 

You're angry, aren't you?

 

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Fucking priceless.

 

Timothy Christian wrote:

I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

www.youtube.com/user/excuse2realize1

 

I grabbed a Muslim by the throat in a pub the other night after he said all Australian women were whores and that I was going to burn in hell. The useless prick was born in Bankstown hospital. The proof of his claims was that "it says so in the koran" and that the girls in the pub were uncovered. He had the fucking temerity and stupidity to ask me why I hated him. Muslims really are dumber than christians. It's just gap god salted with I'll kill you if you argue. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
Way to make Glenn Becks

Way to make Glenn Becks couzin pee his pants.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
GG, I told a couple of them

GG, I told a couple of them many years ago I was a satanist. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a couple approach me while I was raking my lawn. they asked ""can we help you? I tipped My rake handle towards them and said "sure you wanna rake my lawn?." They started in with their little spiel and I just ignored them and they went away.

A cute girl came knocking on my door once, I opened it up and she saw all the medieval weapons and stuff on the wall and went away, She mentioned a bus and a church and said she would stop by another time, Never saw her again lol.

I don't have it in me to try and rationalize with these people. I do keep thinking that one day I will let them in, and do their little thing and just start questioning their doctrine..one of these days /yawn.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Blake
atheistScience Freak
Posts: 991
Joined: 2010-02-19
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:I

Atheistextremist wrote:

I grabbed a Muslim by the throat in a pub the other night...

 

Why was a Muslim even in a pub?

 

Seems like a good counter-argument starts there.

 

I don't know if Muslims are worse than Christians, though; maybe you haven't met the more extreme type of Christian, or the more mellow Muslims. 

I've found that Muslims are usually less arrogant in the west, because they're challenged more and less surrounded by their kind than the Christians are- it lends a bit of humility sometimes.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 3470
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Blake wrote: Why was a

Blake wrote:

 

 

Why was a Muslim even in a pub?

 

 

depends on what sort of muslim he is.  i met some balkan muslims in macedonia a few years ago (blonde and white as the driven snow, btw) who said they only had to refrain from drinking alcohol within 24 hours of going to mosque.

also, my experience with arab muslims who come to slovakia is that it doesn't take a great deal of effort to get them to throw out the drinking ban once they're in a club or pub.  then things can get messy because they're not used to it.  they literally assume that every slovak girl in the club is up for grabs and they start cat-calling and acting like total asses.  and the fucked up part is, often they're not using "whore" as a euphemism--they actually think these girls dress this way because they want to fuck the first guy who pays attention to them.

most of the time it's best not to start a fight with one of them because they will gang up on you.  the whole concept of honorable one-on-one combat is foreign to them.  the lead guitarist in my band, who's a veteran pub brawler, started beating the shit out of an arab in a pub one night for insulting his girlfriend's cousin--straight-forward, no sucker-punching or anything like that--and had another one jump on his back.  luckily it was broken up.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13821
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Timothy Christian wrote:

I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

www.youtube.com/user/excuse2realize1

 

I grabbed a Muslim by the throat in a pub the other night after he said all Australian women were whores and that I was going to burn in hell. The useless prick was born in Bankstown hospital. The proof of his claims was that "it says so in the koran" and that the girls in the pub were uncovered. He had the fucking temerity and stupidity to ask me why I hated him. Muslims really are dumber than christians. It's just gap god salted with I'll kill you if you argue. 

 

 

And I am surprised you didn't get arrested. I don't give a crap what that asshole said to you, words dont give you the right to assault anyone. And your reaction merely reinforces his delusion.  You should have simply walked away. Nothing is worth your freedom, especially not the rantings of a deluded asshole.

He could have equated me to Hitler and I merely would have laughed in his face. Using violence is what theism does. That tactic has been used like a rented mule. I don't think atheists need to contribute to the same tribal bullshit he was threatening you with.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Relax ,Brian.

Brian37 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Timothy Christian wrote:

I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

www.youtube.com/user/excuse2realize1

 

I grabbed a Muslim by the throat in a pub the other night after he said all Australian women were whores and that I was going to burn in hell. The useless prick was born in Bankstown hospital. The proof of his claims was that "it says so in the koran" and that the girls in the pub were uncovered. He had the fucking temerity and stupidity to ask me why I hated him. Muslims really are dumber than christians. It's just gap god salted with I'll kill you if you argue. 

 

And I am surprised you didn't get arrested. I don't give a crap what that asshole said to you, words dont give you the right to assault anyone. And your reaction merely reinforces his delusion.  You should have simply walked away. Nothing is worth your freedom, especially not the rantings of a deluded asshole.

He could have equated me to Hitler and I merely would have laughed in his face. Using violence is what theism does. That tactic has been used like a rented mule. I don't think atheists need to contribute to the same tribal bullshit he was threatening you with.

 

I was being metaphorical.

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13821
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Timothy Christian wrote:

I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

www.youtube.com/user/excuse2realize1

 

I grabbed a Muslim by the throat in a pub the other night after he said all Australian women were whores and that I was going to burn in hell. The useless prick was born in Bankstown hospital. The proof of his claims was that "it says so in the koran" and that the girls in the pub were uncovered. He had the fucking temerity and stupidity to ask me why I hated him. Muslims really are dumber than christians. It's just gap god salted with I'll kill you if you argue. 

 

And I am surprised you didn't get arrested. I don't give a crap what that asshole said to you, words dont give you the right to assault anyone. And your reaction merely reinforces his delusion.  You should have simply walked away. Nothing is worth your freedom, especially not the rantings of a deluded asshole.

He could have equated me to Hitler and I merely would have laughed in his face. Using violence is what theism does. That tactic has been used like a rented mule. I don't think atheists need to contribute to the same tribal bullshit he was threatening you with.

 

I was being metaphorical.

 

Ok, sorry, sometimes text is hard to interpret and sometimes people do imply violence and mean it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Lol

 

I confess I wanted to attack him but I contented myself with giving him a public bollocking that everyone else could hear - including the beautiful "whores" relaxing in the bar with their friends. Soon after, he left.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Blake
atheistScience Freak
Posts: 991
Joined: 2010-02-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And I am

Brian37 wrote:

And I am surprised you didn't get arrested. I don't give a crap what that asshole said to you, words dont give you the right to assault anyone.

 

Not necessarily the case, depending on where you live.  Court precedent has excused things like punches and slaps (though usually not severe beatings) in the U.S. as a reaction to provocatory speech.  Sometimes it's the person who provoked who can get in trouble (as provocation, depending on the court, region, and judge, is not always protected by free speech).

 

In the case of a Muslim calling all of the Christian girls whores for not covering their heads?  I'm pretty sure a little physical violence would fall on sympathetic ears in a court, and it's  very likely the case would be thrown out.  Therefore, that would imply that one would have the right (it's just in the grey area, because it wouldn't always end like that).

 

Of course, I'm not endorsing violence- but technically speaking, a little physical chastisement of that kind in a bar in response to verbal provocation of that magnitude might not qualify as illegal.  It depends on when, where, and how.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13821
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Blake wrote:Brian37

Blake wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

And I am surprised you didn't get arrested. I don't give a crap what that asshole said to you, words dont give you the right to assault anyone.

 

Not necessarily the case, depending on where you live.  Court precedent has excused things like punches and slaps (though usually not severe beatings) in the U.S. as a reaction to provocatory speech.  Sometimes it's the person who provoked who can get in trouble (as provocation, depending on the court, region, and judge, is not always protected by free speech).

 

In the case of a Muslim calling all of the Christian girls whores for not covering their heads?  I'm pretty sure a little physical violence would fall on sympathetic ears in a court, and it's  very likely the case would be thrown out.  Therefore, that would imply that one would have the right (it's just in the grey area, because it wouldn't always end like that).

 

Of course, I'm not endorsing violence- but technically speaking, a little physical chastisement of that kind in a bar in response to verbal provocation of that magnitude might not qualify as illegal.  It depends on when, where, and how.

I think that is a bad precedence long term. It is a loophole to justify taboos instead of putting the responsibility on the individual to control themselves physically.

We already have common law that treats the act of passion and sudden loss of self control as more understandable even if inexcusable, than say pre-meditated violence where you lie in wait.

Think about it. Lets say you get a heated debate and say to a Christian "Jesus is fiction" and they punch you. While you might understand them being offended, it wouldn't justify them assaulting you.

There was an atheist a few years back in Michigan who was murdered by a Christian in this same context. When you start allowing this you are basically justifying violence based on "don't offend me".

http://atheism.about.com/b/2004/11/01/michigan-eagle-scout-murders-62-year-old-for-being-atheist.htm

The lie in the story by the suspect is that "he did it because he was evil"

BULLSHIT, he did it because he was offended by the fact that someone challenged his beliefs and was offended by the challenge.

Unless you are under threat of immediate danger under threat of physical violence, you don't have the right to assault anyone.

Having an emotional reaction to what others say is NORMAL, but that does not entitle us to act out physically because we get offended.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Blake
atheistScience Freak
Posts: 991
Joined: 2010-02-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:[irrelevant

Brian37 wrote:

[irrelevant tangent]

 

I'm not arguing that the right is a good thing.  A right is a legal concept, and refers to consequence in crime and punishment.

 

In so far as precedence allows it (and precedence does allow it in many situations), it is effectively a 'right'.  Should it be?  I agree with you that it shouldn't.  Is it?  That's another matter.

 

I think I should have the right to go up to some fundamentalists and tell them "Jesus was a homosexual kabbalistic magician who manipulated people with parlor tricks", wait for them to beat me up, and then charge them with assault in civil court and make gobs of money every week doing this in court settlements.

However, unfortunately, I do not.

 

 

Do you follow what I'm saying?

 

I agree with you, but only insofar as I agree that personal restraint and responsibility should mean more (in my opinion), and offending people shouldn't be an exception to free speech. 

 

I disagree with your evaluation of 'right'- legal history indicates otherwise for many situations.


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Oh I always have fun at their expense

Timothy Christian wrote:
I, Glen Stewart, of the satirical christian youth ministry, www.theraptureright.com did hereby on this day, March 22nd in the year of our universe 2010 (actually it was on the 20th) stick it to a couple of douche-bag jehovah's witness's who came to the wrong fucking house to spread their lies and mythology and I did scare them out of their little boy pants and I did hereby video tape said event for your enjoyment!

Oh I always do, but it seems they know to steer clear of me by now. The last couple of little mission groups I've had the pleasure to encounter have left not knowing what to think of me. On one of the encounters, I was sitting on my front step smoking and couple came up to me. It was so funny I remember the conversation well:

B166ER's memory directed fingers wrote:

CreanDerthal#1: Hello, have you heard about the truth of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint's?

Me: Not interested, I'm Jewish.

CreanDerthal#1: Oh we're sorry.

Me (giving them a look that they were wrong): No... I am.

They tried to give me the old tired theist line of being sorry for the "lost" and I gave it right back to them from the "chosen people" shtick. It was hilarious.

The last time I had to deal with any, different ones had come to my door at least 4-5 times that month, and I had just gotten out of the shower. Looking out the window I had next to my front door, I saw who it was and moved into action. Knowing the Mormon aversion to the "icky" human body and my own lack of caring in regards to my naked form, I took off the towel from round my waist and opened the door wide and asked them if I could help them.They both looked shocked for a second, then quickly averted their eyes and told me they would be back at a better time. They never came back to the place while I lived there. Best decision I ever made in regards to door to door soul peddlers.

This clip from the movie Orgazmo says it all.

And Choda Boy! XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!