jjdynomite
jjdynomite's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Some of those comments are

Some of those comments are so fucked up.

Lets flip it around. Lets say these fuckwads lived in a Muslim country as Christians and Muslims went around saying "Infidels must be purged from society", would they still feel the same way, after all "Allah said".

These idiots are quoting a tribal book of myth that has nothing to do with modern political pluralism and hypocritically while rightfully condemning the nutty Muslim fascists in the East, have no problem doing the same thing to others outside their label.

Here is an idea Christians, if you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, then don't. But since our government is not a theocracy, gays don't owe you shit and they do not have to sit at the back of the social bus because of some stupid book of myth you buy into. Your hangups about gays are YOURS, not theirs. Grow the fuck up. You don't have to like gays, but since we live in a free society and since any legal law abiding citizen is equal to you, then they should have the same rights as anyone else.

BOO HOO, POOR HOMOPHOBE CANT OPPRESS GAYS WITH THEIR OUTDATED SUPERSTITION....BOO HOO. MY HEART BLEEDS.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o