HelloWorld

ChiCityBreeze
ChiCityBreeze's picture
User is offlineOffline
HelloWorld

First I want to say I think this is a wonderful sight I happen to luck up on and I thank the creators of this...

I am a 29 y.o. black man from chicago who doesn't believe in a 1 specific god nor a jesus.

All my life since I was young (mayb 4 or 5) I knew it was some funny business with this god and jesus shit. All my closest relatives and others go to church  and do all this for somebody no nobody never seen before at all. All these people yelling out, rolling around on the floor screaming and all this and that and I was like man whats wrong with them (scared the shit out of me, I mean no young child should c grown ass adults act like that if they not having a asthma attack or seizure.  Thats crazy. As I grew older I definitely know that theres no proof of a god nor jesus, for many different reasons, some obvious and some detailed. I hold my own strong convictions but they are hard to hold inside myself and feel alone, it seem like everytime I tell one of this ignorant bastards my story they stop being my associate which I could give less than a fuck about. But I also understand where they coming from in a sense. Im glad to be here with all of you guys andI hope I could help spread the truth around and even convince some of you the truth.

Xx 1ntel xX

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rolling around on the floor

Rolling around on the floor screaming, lol.

Hai!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi yourself

This welcome is coming to you from Canada. Have you tried to link up with any atheist groups there in Chicago?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
... this one... seems

... this one... seems familiar...

o_O

neptewn
neptewn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome..

Welcome..

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
HiAdelanteSalutWelkommen  

Hi

Adelante

Salut

Welkommen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Mike Ditka were to play

If Mike Ditka were to play against God, who would win?

Welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog