Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings!

Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings!

Before I begin, perhaps I should introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm Sachiko McLean, a nude model who also happens to be an outspoken atheist. I participated in The Blasphemy Challenge, and Sapient announced that I'd launched my own blog when I first put it up. Since then, I have posted several popular articles on atheism and religion, amongst other things.

Anyway, I have now just started a new YouTube channel that I think you will want to know about - Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings! It does seem that when a lot of people first see me (or at least conservative types), they immediately think “when it comes to brains, she’s got great tits”, simply because I have big tits, and I am a nude model. So I thought it might be fun to really play up to this stereotype, and channel my inner bimbo, as I figured this would be a very funny and effective way to show up the absurdity of a lot of what is written in the Bible, as well as some of the utterly ludicrous contortions of logic people use to defend religious belief. I have to say: it’s really fun to play dumb!

Sachiko


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
Cool! I'll check it out.

Cool! I'll check it out. And, of course, welcome to RRS.


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3705
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.

Welcome.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Sorry, I'm not into big

Sorry, I'm not into big tits.  But I am glad you are having fun.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko, it is great to see

Sachiko, it is great to see you back. But I don't remember your Blasphemy video....at all.......*cough cough*. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a smoke and a cold shower.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


everlastingxxx
atheist
everlastingxxx's picture
Posts: 24
Joined: 2007-03-07
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Sorry, I'm not into

cj wrote:

Sorry, I'm not into big tits.  But I am glad you are having fun.

 

Blasphemy!

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
There is no inner Bimbo in

There is no inner Bimbo in you. There is simply a person who recognizes that sex is not a taboo and doesn't give license to ANYONE to harm you because they get horny.

You or any woman could walk naked in front of me and the only way I would touch you would be with your permission. Sex is part of life. We should treat it like anything else. We shouldn't force it on others, and we shouldn't just do it " just because", but we shouldn't treat looking as a crime.

If Sarah Palin, and I do think she is attractive physically, came up to me completely naked and said, "Brian I want to fuck you". My dick would still be limp.

Physical hotness is normal initially, but there is always something there beyond looks that makes relationships last, or fail.

I think you are hot physically, and the fact that you are an atheist is a plus, but since we have never spent any time together, it would be stupid to assume anything.

What humans haven't gotten over is their emotions and genitalia, a bad combination from an evolutionary standpoint. There is absolutely no pragmatism in evolution.

Time is the only true gauge for a relationship. Sparks are good for ignition, but not for maintaining a relationship.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5095
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Hi there Sachiko - nice to meet you.

 

I liked your version of Lot far better than the tedious version my father used to do in church. I look forward to your version of Noah's Ark, replete with a great deal of water.

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
everlastingxxx wrote:cj

everlastingxxx wrote:

cj wrote:

Sorry, I'm not into big tits.  But I am glad you are having fun.

 

Blasphemy!

 

I'm an old married lady with a 14 year old grandson.  My husband doesn't have big tits, either.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the responses and welcomes everyone! I couldn't agree with you more Brian37, except that I think I really do have an inner bimbo - it was a little bit scary how easy it was to do this video. Smiling


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
*bump*Hi, Sachiko. I

*bump*

Hi, Sachiko. I remember you too.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
I'm the only naturalist here?

Sachiko wrote:

Before I begin, perhaps I should introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm Sachiko McLean, a nude model who also happens to be an outspoken atheist. I participated in The Blasphemy Challenge, and Sapient announced that I'd launched my own blog when I first put it up. Since then, I have posted several popular articles on atheism and religion, amongst other things.

Cool!

Quote:
So I thought it might be fun to really play up to this stereotype, and channel my inner bimbo, as I figured this would be a very funny and effective way to show up the absurdity of a lot of what is written in the Bible, as well as some of the utterly ludicrous contortions of logic people use to defend religious belief. I have to say: it’s really fun to play dumb!

You like being desired by others... that's what feminine sexuality is about.

Quote:

Anyway, I have now just started a new YouTube channel that I think you will want to know about - Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings!

Sachiko

Does it include that OT verse where King Solomon starts licking his concubine's navel? Where the "navel" is in fact, a euphemism for something a little more fun than the belly button, and Solomon says it tastes like "fine wine" from a "chalice" in that instance.

Oooooohhhh yes. That verse alone is probably the single greatest reason to even bother with reading the Bible to begin with.

everlastingxxx wrote:

cj wrote:

Sorry, I'm not into big tits.  But I am glad you are having fun.

Blasphemy!

Not when it's the kind of curves you have to go under a knife to get...

Sorry... I don't like fake'ns. I don't care for "thin is in", either. I'm of the opinion Nature did a better job designing a more desirable female physique than any plastic surgeon ever could.

Additionally... I wish Twiggy NEVER became a fashion model.

...

..........

To be 100% fair, though, Sachi has a lethal-cute face, and a smile to... *DIE* for.

Brian37 wrote:
the only way I would touch you would be with your permission.

Wow... this thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

So the "old fashioned way" wouldn't work here? Y'know... wait for the female to display rutting behaviors and then go for a Home Run? Why do guys need (verbal) permission anyways? Shouldn't gals need (verbal) permission as well? Seems like one of those bizarre, irrational sexism things to me...

Purely instinctual, mutually satisfying sex>'formalized, verbally permissive' sex any day of the week, and TWICE on sundays! 

brian37 wrote:
What humans haven't gotten over is their emotions and genitalia, a bad combination from an evolutionary standpoint. There is absolutely no pragmatism in evolution.

Dude... that's total crap. I dare you to come up with a more pragmatic, simplistic, and all-encompassing ideal than "Survive, Thrive, and Continue the Species' Existence" (All three of which can be done without even having offspring!)

Secondly... human sexuality developed as an (additional) instinctual impetus to socialize members of (a) proto-human species together, diversify and strengthen genetics via interbreeding,("There are no hot guys/girls in my village.... and I am kinda tired of shagging my cousins 3 or 4 times removed... I think I'll march all the way over there and check out the babes/beefcakes at this other settlement&quotEye-wink and to flourish the species into virtually every possible climate and ecology, save for open waters and polar ice caps.

Thirdly... emotions and genitals are FUN. Imagine placing an "emotionally loud"* woman right on top of your face with you maneuvering your tongue and fingers in just such a manner as to make her glowing with sensuality. Listen to her 'lungs of steel', feel her leg and abdominal muscles tremor and shift all around your face, notice her underside having got a lot warmer, and then take a maniacal joy in watching her finally spaz out completely before making a really pleasant moaning noise...

And then proceed to do it several more times...

That.... by itself, is the greatest reason for me to do the 'deed'; playing Bacchus with someone else's sexuality (but only on the willing). It's a power trip that lasts allll weeekk LOOONNGGG.

(it's also one I'd like to try out on The Doomed Soul!!! )

Conclusion: fulfilling your biological impulses is rational. (and quite healthy, as well)

Quote:
If Sarah Palin, and I do think she is attractive physically, came up to me completely naked and said, "Brian I want to fuck you".

Not me. I'd do the deed, get off from a normally straight-laced and narrow-minded Xtian chick doing the "naughty librarian" routine with me, secretly record a "naylin paylin" vid of it from a hole in the wall, sell the vid to Flynt or someone else like him, make a nice wad of cash, donate the $$$ to RRS, then declare chapter 13 before anyone gets a chance to sue for civil damages and/or defamation, and finally watch with utter glee as her current career choice goes down in a brilliant flash of flames and lightning.

THAT, to me, would easily become the greatest contribution to Atheistic Activism I could imagine myself making in the current decade; discrediting the leader(s) of organized religion in such a way as to not be easily ignored or forgotten for decades, getting a little nookie from it, making money off of it, and then donating said money to the choicest cause I know of. (My sense of rational purpose is strange like this on most days... and sometimes quite grandiose as well)

"He seemed like such a cute, charming, well-meaning, and super pleasurable kind of guy... how did things come to this?! My presidential campaign just went down the can!"

(*cue hokey villainous laughter to go along with a lurid pun)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao,Why are you assuming

Kapkao,

Why are you assuming that, coming from me, when I say "ask permission", that it is a one way street? I am sure a gay guy doesn't want a guy he is not attracted to touching him. I am sure a lesbian doesnt want someone touching them without their permission.

In ANY relationship, regardless of sexuality, implied permission DOES exist, but that comes only AFTER getting to know someone and dating them, AND even then, there will be times when your partner wont be in the mood and when you touch them, they might say no or push you away, AND AT THAT POINT YOU BACK OFF!

"ask permission" MAINLY has to do with initial meetings early on in the relationship when you haven't gotten to know them. But that DOES work both ways. I don't want anyone touching me without my permission. Someone's sex or sexuality has nothing to do with it.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
 Wow, this thread is really

 Wow, this thread is really starting to get a little "out there"! Smiling


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Sachiko

Kapkao wrote:

Sachiko wrote:

Before I begin, perhaps I should introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm Sachiko McLean, a nude model who also happens to be an outspoken atheist. I participated in The Blasphemy Challenge, and Sapient announced that I'd launched my own blog when I first put it up. Since then, I have posted several popular articles on atheism and religion, amongst other things.

Cool!

Quote:
So I thought it might be fun to really play up to this stereotype, and channel my inner bimbo, as I figured this would be a very funny and effective way to show up the absurdity of a lot of what is written in the Bible, as well as some of the utterly ludicrous contortions of logic people use to defend religious belief. I have to say: it’s really fun to play dumb!

You like being desired by others... that's what feminine sexuality is about.

Quote:

Anyway, I have now just started a new YouTube channel that I think you will want to know about - Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings!

Sachiko

Does it include that OT verse where King Solomon starts licking his concubine's navel? Where the "navel" is in fact, a euphemism for something a little more fun than the belly button, and Solomon says it tastes like "fine wine" from a "chalice" in that instance.

Oooooohhhh yes. That verse alone is probably the single greatest reason to even bother with reading the Bible to begin with.

everlastingxxx wrote:

cj wrote:

Sorry, I'm not into big tits.  But I am glad you are having fun.

Blasphemy!

Not when it's the kind of curves you have to go under a knife to get...

Sorry... I don't like fake'ns. I don't care for "thin is in", either. I'm of the opinion Nature did a better job designing a more desirable female physique than any plastic surgeon ever could.

Additionally... I wish Twiggy NEVER became a fashion model.

...

..........

To be 100% fair, though, Sachi has a lethal-cute face, and a smile to... *DIE* for.

Brian37 wrote:
the only way I would touch you would be with your permission.

Wow... this thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

So the "old fashioned way" wouldn't work here? Y'know... wait for the female to display rutting behaviors and then go for a Home Run? Why do guys need (verbal) permission anyways? Shouldn't gals need (verbal) permission as well? Seems like one of those bizarre, irrational sexism things to me...

Purely instinctual, mutually satisfying sex>'formalized, verbally permissive' sex any day of the week, and TWICE on sundays! 

brian37 wrote:
What humans haven't gotten over is their emotions and genitalia, a bad combination from an evolutionary standpoint. There is absolutely no pragmatism in evolution.

Dude... that's total crap. I dare you to come up with a more pragmatic, simplistic, and all-encompassing ideal than "Survive, Thrive, and Continue the Species' Existence" (All three of which can be done without even having offspring!)

Secondly... human sexuality developed as an (additional) instinctual impetus to socialize members of (a) proto-human species together, diversify and strengthen genetics via interbreeding,("There are no hot guys/girls in my village.... and I am kinda tired of shagging my cousins 3 or 4 times removed... I think I'll march all the way over there and check out the babes/beefcakes at this other settlement&quotEye-wink and to flourish the species into virtually every possible climate and ecology, save for open waters and polar ice caps.

Thirdly... emotions and genitals are FUN. Imagine placing an "emotionally loud"* woman right on top of your face with you maneuvering your tongue and fingers in just such a manner as to make her glowing with sensuality. Listen to her 'lungs of steel', feel her leg and abdominal muscles tremor and shift all around your face, notice her underside having got a lot warmer, and then take a maniacal joy in watching her finally spaz out completely before making a really pleasant moaning noise...

And then proceed to do it several more times...

That.... by itself, is the greatest reason for me to do the 'deed'; playing Bacchus with someone else's sexuality (but only on the willing). It's a power trip that lasts allll weeekk LOOONNGGG.

(it's also one I'd like to try out on The Doomed Soul!!! )

Conclusion: fulfilling your biological impulses is rational. (and quite healthy, as well)

Quote:
If Sarah Palin, and I do think she is attractive physically, came up to me completely naked and said, "Brian I want to fuck you".

Not me. I'd do the deed, get off from a normally straight-laced and narrow-minded Xtian chick doing the "naughty librarian" routine with me, secretly record a "naylin paylin" vid of it from a hole in the wall, sell the vid to Flynt or someone else like him, make a nice wad of cash, donate the $$$ to RRS, then declare chapter 13 before anyone gets a chance to sue for civil damages and/or defamation, and finally watch with utter glee as her current career choice goes down in a brilliant flash of flames and lightning.

THAT, to me, would easily become the greatest contribution to Atheistic Activism I could imagine myself making in the current decade; discrediting the leader(s) of organized religion in such a way as to not be easily ignored or forgotten for decades, getting a little nookie from it, making money off of it, and then donating said money to the choicest cause I know of. (My sense of rational purpose is strange like this on most days... and sometimes quite grandiose as well)

"He seemed like such a cute, charming, well-meaning, and super pleasurable kind of guy... how did things come to this?! My presidential campaign just went down the can!"

(*cue hokey villainous laughter to go along with a lurid pun)

Quote:
Conclusion: fulfilling your biological impulses is rational. (and quite healthy, as well)

Yea so when some sicko decides  to rape someone that is "rational". Just because one has impulses doesn't mean they should always act on them. Unless one has no empathy and doesn't care if they harm others. Empathy is part of our evolution.

I think you agree with that.

Quote:
playing Bacchus with someone else's sexuality (but only on the willing)

"but only the willing"........ so you DONT always act on your impulses.

Not only that, you might have no problem having sex with someone you have nothing in common with, that DOES HAPPEN, but not everyone is like that, the human species are not borgs of each other.

AND, you for very pragmatic reasons also have to think beyond attraction and impulse about financial and health risks, EVEN IF you both want to do it. What if you get her pregnant, can you afford the kid, would she have a abortion if she got pregnant. Does she have a disease you don't know about . People who look health CAN and do spread disease all the time.

Sure you can act on your impulse with the willing, but we also evolved to think ahead which means just because you can do something doesn't always make it wise.

Quote:
Not me. I'd do the deed, get off from a normally straight-laced and narrow-minded Xtian chick doing the "naughty librarian" routine with me, secretly record a "naylin paylin" vid of it from a hole in the wall, sell the vid to Flynt or someone else like him, make a nice wad of cash,

Please tell me you are joking. If you are video taping someone in a sexual manner WITHOUT their knowledge that is not with the willing. Just because someone sex with you doesn't mean they agree to being video taped. If you are fine with violating someone like that, you need help. Please tell me you are joking.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote: Wow, this

Sachiko wrote:

 Wow, this thread is really starting to get a little "out there"! Smiling

I agree and maybe I am reading too much into this. But no one no matter their sexuality has any right to touch someone else without their permission. Thats all I was saying.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


free_thinker
Posts: 49
Joined: 2009-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Imagine placing

Kapkao wrote:

Imagine placing an "emotionally loud"* woman right on top of your face with you maneuvering your tongue and fingers in just such a manner as to make her glowing with sensuality. Listen to her 'lungs of steel', feel her leg and abdominal muscles tremor and shift all around your face, notice her underside having got a lot warmer, and then take a maniacal joy in watching her finally spaz out completely before making a really pleasant moaning noise...

And then proceed to do it several more times...

That.... by itself, is the greatest reason for me to do the 'deed'; playing Bacchus with someone else's sexuality (but only on the willing). It's a power trip that lasts allll weeekk LOOONNGGG.

Oh.. wow...

Dude, I think you should start writing erotic novels for a living.


smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
Posts: 598
Joined: 2009-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Any man worth your time

Any man worth your time would be turned on by you displaying your intelligence freely. The ones who get off on you being "dumb" are just scared little boys with desperate and pathetic insecurity issues.

 


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
smartypants wrote:Any man

smartypants wrote:

Any man worth your time would be turned on by you displaying your intelligence freely. The ones who get off on you being "dumb" are just scared little boys with desperate and pathetic insecurity issues.

 

 

I can certainly agree with that. During my time on the net, I often feel some men - particularly conservative types - are actually angered by the fact that I have a brain and a mind of my own. Such a reaction can only be the result of insecurity.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
"Stuff and nonsense"

Brian37 wrote:

Yea so when some sicko decides  to rape someone that is "rational". Just because one has impulses doesn't mean they should always act on them. Unless one has no empathy and doesn't care if they harm others. Empathy is part of our evolution.

I think you agree with that.

ummmmmmmm yeah. I do agree with that last sentence. The rest is just pedantic excrement...

Quote:

"but only the willing"........ so you DONT always act on your impulses.

I don't? Well... I didn't when I was adolescent (long story), and believe me, it made me feel more miserable than having all the world's emos shoved into my head.

Quote:
Not only that, you might have no problem having sex with someone you have nothing in common with, that DOES HAPPEN

It's a shame, I tell you! A SHAME!

Quote:
AND, you for very pragmatic reasons also have to think beyond attraction and impulse about financial and health risks,

I do? That's news to me......

Quote:
What if you get her pregnant, can you afford the kid, would she have a abortion if she got pregnant. Does she have a disease you don't know about . People who look health CAN and do spread disease all the time.

Yah... like HPV. 80-90% of the human population get it, eventually. Just ask Marquis.

Doesn't mean I have to care anymore about such a thing then I would care about catching the Common Cold.

Quote:
Sure you can act on your impulse with the willing, but we also evolved to think ahead which means just because you can do something doesn't always make it wise.

Riiiggghhhttt.... if say so.

Quote:
Please tell me you are joking. If you are video taping someone in a sexual manner WITHOUT their knowledge that is not with the willing. Just because someone sex with you doesn't mean they agree to being video taped. If you are fine with violating someone like that, you need help. Please tell me you are joking.

Uh-huh... whatever you say. Look! A joke! HA-HA. Funneeeeeee.

I guess I'm a joker sometimes...

But seriously...  I never got the whole "love your enemies like you love your friends" part about the belief system that parts of my family tried to raise me in. Dumbest part of the Bible, EVER. So my beliefs, right by my automatic life principal, is along the lines: "survival of the fittest", and glory unto whoever wins that game!

(don't think that sort of thinking makes me a hypocrite, or a "bad person", either: I'm the least fit person here, on this board, in terms of survival. But I can, at least, try to make myself "a better man"... lliterally and metaphorically)

 

Protip: being pedantic about so-called "pragmatism" makes you neither "pragmatic" nor "rational".

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brilliant sarcasm...

free_thinker wrote:

Oh.. wow...

Dude, I think you should start writing erotic novels for a living.

Just brilliant... well, not really. I gave up being an author-for-a-living after going to a "Young Author's Conference" at age 10 (I was the only one to 'win' the opportunity in my class) after realizing all the other "Young Authors" were nothing more than animate statues who weren't all that communicative. My parents were really proud of me, too!

But when the day was over... I basically said "Fuck that noise! I'm not going to be one of the 'quiet kids' in life."

smartypants wrote:

Any man worth your time would be turned on by you displaying your intelligence freely. The ones who get off on you being "dumb" are just scared little boys with desperate and pathetic insecurity issues.

 

Ah, an indirect personal attack... pppfffffttt.

By the logical parameters of your argument, I neither have "desperate and pathetic insecurity issues" nor am I a "scared little boy." You need to work on your whole "smartypants" routine...

Sachiko wrote:
I can certainly agree with that. During my time on the net, I often feel some men - particularly conservative types - are actually angered by the fact that I have a brain and a mind of my own. Such a reaction can only be the result of insecurity.

If you think I have attacked you, rest assured that was not my intent. I apologize, sincerely, if I came across that way. I simply disagree with some of the people posting in your thread.

I'm not "worthy of your time", however... it just takes a vicious woman* to turn on a vicious man.

(*preferrably a cruel, unforgiving Goddess of a Woman!... from Canada, maybe?)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Rest assured that...

Brian37 wrote:
In ANY relationship, regardless of sexuality, implied permission DOES exist, but that comes only AFTER getting to know someone and dating them, AND even then, there will be times when your partner wont be in the mood and when you touch them, they might say no or push you away, AND AT THAT POINT YOU BACK OFF!

I usually back off from disinterested women very quickly, regardless of the circumstances... but I also want a woman who isn't tamed, AT ALL.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote:smartypants

Sachiko wrote:

smartypants wrote:

Any man worth your time would be turned on by you displaying your intelligence freely. The ones who get off on you being "dumb" are just scared little boys with desperate and pathetic insecurity issues.

 

 

I can certainly agree with that. During my time on the net, I often feel some men - particularly conservative types - are actually angered by the fact that I have a brain and a mind of my own. Such a reaction can only be the result of insecurity.

I also get upset at women who get jealous of other women who are hot. WHY? I am missing teeth and a complete dork in the looks department, but I would not get angry or jealous of Brad Pitt or some guy who looks better than I do. The reality in life is humans come in all shapes and sizes and we are all attracted to different things.

I think brains, at least for me, long term, trump looks to a certain degree. If people knew the range of women I have dated and my x-wife, they were certainly different body types. What I was most attracted to was what I had in common with them. In fact, out of all of them, only TWO would be what I would have considered model material, but with those, they didn't last because what initially attracted me to them, did not hold up long term.

BOTTOM LINE, looks do matter but only to a certain degree and pragmatically they aren't the core that keep a relationship going long term.

Looks are only one aspect of a relationship.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
OK, let me apologize on

OK, let me apologize on behalf of every other person in this thread. They forgot to tend to the one thing that must not be forgotten.

 

Nice tits!

 

That being said, would you please do a video of you reading from the Mar Saba letter? Seriously, the idea of Jesus having gay sex with some dude done by a chick with big tits would be the bees knees.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

OK, let me apologize on behalf of every other person in this thread. They forgot to tend to the one thing that must not be forgotten.

 

Nice tits!

 

Thanks. Laughing out loud

 

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

That being said, would you please do a video of you reading from the Mar Saba letter? Seriously, the idea of Jesus having gay sex with some dude done by a chick with big tits would be the bees knees.

 

Now that's a story I didn't know about - sounds interesting! I've been doing a crash course in Bible study to prepare for these videos, so any tips like this would be appreciated. Smiling


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

OK, let me apologize on behalf of every other person in this thread. They forgot to tend to the one thing that must not be forgotten.

 

Nice tits!

 

That being said, would you please do a video of you reading from the Mar Saba letter? Seriously, the idea of Jesus having gay sex with some dude done by a chick with big tits would be the bees knees.

 

Fuckin' A!

Wish I had said it sooner.... (how the hell does this guy manage to be more mature than myself? bah... whatever)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
WOMEN HAVE TITS? WHAT THE

WOMEN HAVE TITS? WHAT THE FUCK?

You guys are all going to burn in hell......now excuse me, I have a computer screen to wipe off now.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Sitting Bull doing a facepalm

Brian37 wrote:

WOMEN HAVE TITS? WHAT THE FUCK?

You guys are all going to burn in hell......now excuse me, I have a computer screen to wipe off now.

Now THAT's what I call pragmatic...

 

You rock, man.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote: I can

Sachiko wrote:

 I can certainly agree with that. During my time on the net, I often feel some men - particularly conservative types - are actually angered by the fact that I have a brain and a mind of my own. Such a reaction can only be the result of insecurity.

You aren't alone on the whole 'scorned for being intelligent' angle of life.  Let me just leave it on that note

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
WOMEN HAVE BRAINS? OH SHIT,

WOMEN HAVE BRAINS? OH SHIT, DAMN, .......In the past couple days I have found out that gays want rights, blacks and whites can marry and now this..... women are allowed to be sexy and have brains too?

This is too much man. Seriously, what happened to good ole bigotry and bible thumping?

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL!.............(excuse me, I need to do some "research" at Satchiko"s website. I am writing a book(*COUGH COUGH*)................

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
It gets worse Brian. She is

It gets worse Brian. She is also a classically trained pianist. Quite a good one going by the video. So not only does she have great fun bags and a brain but she can also perform Mozart.

 

Hells bells but I can't even handle Copeland and his stuff is much easier.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Fuckin' A! Wish

Kapkao wrote:
Fuckin' A!
Wish I had said it sooner.... (how the hell does this guy manage to be more mature than myself? bah... whatever)

You do my moral depravity score a disservice. Last Wednesday, I had random hot lesbians buying me drinks because, well, I am that cool. Here, watch some Buck Naked:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Does anyone have an olive

Does anyone have an olive fork here? My eyes feel like they need to be gouged all of the sudden.............


 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
/me gives Kapkao the olive

/me gives Kapkao the olive fork which he asked for

 

Dude, random hot lesbians buy me drinks.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

It gets worse Brian. She is also a classically trained pianist. Quite a good one going by the video. So not only does she have great fun bags and a brain but she can also perform Mozart.

 

Hells bells but I can't even handle Copeland and his stuff is much easier.

 

 

Actually, I don't play Mozart - I find his music technically challenging yet lacking in emotion. Of the big name composers, my favourite is Beethoven, but I prefer to perform lesser known works, or well known works that aren't normally played on piano. After all, how many Mozart and Beethoven performers do we need? Smiling

 

For those who are interested, I have a CD and sample audio clips available at my store.


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
ah, music

Sachiko wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

It gets worse Brian. She is also a classically trained pianist. Quite a good one going by the video. So not only does she have great fun bags and a brain but she can also perform Mozart.

 

Hells bells but I can't even handle Copeland and his stuff is much easier.

 

 

Actually, I don't play Mozart - I find his music technically challenging yet lacking in emotion. Of the big name composers, my favourite is Beethoven, but I prefer to perform lesser known works, or well known works that aren't normally played on piano. After all, how many Mozart and Beethoven performers do we need? Smiling

 

For those who are interested, I have a CD and sample audio clips available at my store.

I don't play piano, but did study music once upon a time.  I am very fond of classical music, yes, Beethoven more than Mozart, but Papa Haydn is also a ton of fun.  When I have the spare change, I will definitely visit your store.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3705
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
I watched your first Bible

I watched your first Bible reading. It was pretty good. Do you you have any passage ideas for later readings? 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 3283
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Sachiko

cj wrote:

Sachiko wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

It gets worse Brian. She is also a classically trained pianist. Quite a good one going by the video. So not only does she have great fun bags and a brain but she can also perform Mozart.

 

Hells bells but I can't even handle Copeland and his stuff is much easier.

 

 

Actually, I don't play Mozart - I find his music technically challenging yet lacking in emotion. Of the big name composers, my favourite is Beethoven, but I prefer to perform lesser known works, or well known works that aren't normally played on piano. After all, how many Mozart and Beethoven performers do we need? Smiling

 

For those who are interested, I have a CD and sample audio clips available at my store.

I don't play piano, but did study music once upon a time.  I am very fond of classical music, yes, Beethoven more than Mozart, but Papa Haydn is also a ton of fun.  When I have the spare change, I will definitely visit your store.

 

everyone tells me i'm nuts, but for me it's bach bach bach all the way.  music reached its peak with the second brandenburg concerto.  the italian concerto is good too.

after bach i skip over mozart and all the romantics.  there's just no substance there for me.  i suppose it's for the same reason that, in my book, lord byron or shelley can never hold a candle to john donne.  i do like later composers, however, particularly mahler and stravinsky.

oh, and chopin's nice too. 

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
 I really like Bach too,

I really like Bach too, and twentieth century music is almost always at least interesting (and can also be quite moving). Indeed, I think most musical eras have something or someone to recommend them, but actual classical period stuff (Mozart, Haydn etc.) mostly leaves me cold.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
I subscribed to your youtube

I subscribed to your youtube page and hope you come up with some more stuff.


smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
Posts: 598
Joined: 2009-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Isn't that a

Kapkao wrote:

Isn't that a King Crimson album cover?


smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
Posts: 598
Joined: 2009-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote:Actually, I

Sachiko wrote:

Actually, I don't play Mozart - I find his music technically challenging yet lacking in emotion. Of the big name composers, my favourite is Beethoven, but I prefer to perform lesser known works, or well known works that aren't normally played on piano. After all, how many Mozart and Beethoven performers do we need? Smiling

Schubert Piano Concertos ftmfw.


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:I subscribed

robj101 wrote:

I subscribed to your youtube page and hope you come up with some more stuff.

 

Oh I will, don't worry about that! I intend to release a new video every month.


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
music for the "spheres"

My musical preferences are almost universal.  I like almost every style, almost every composer/artist.  The only genre I generally don't like is old-timey country western.  Let's just cry in our beer over someone who isn't worth it.  But some blue grass  is awesome.  Go figure.  While Bach can be stunning, Telemann and Grieg are my favorite "snooty" composers.  I like the crystalline feel of the music. 

I like Bessie Smith and Nina Simone and Billie Holliday and Odetta and Muddy Waters.  I like The Kingston Trio, Peter, Paul and Mary and Kris Kristofferson.  I like opera.  I like jazz - and swing - and bebop - and R&B - and just plain rock and roll.  I also like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica and all those snarly guitars.  So my personal opinions about the classics are probably worthless.

Do you think the "spheres" would resonate to Stairway to Heaven?

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13545
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote:robj101

Sachiko wrote:

robj101 wrote:

I subscribed to your youtube page and hope you come up with some more stuff.

 

Oh I will, don't worry about that! I intend to release a new video every month.

No.....nevermind.....tooo easy. I won't bother telling you what I will be "releasing" every month.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW......"Thanks Brian, there is such a thing called tooooo much information".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Sachiko... Hope this

Welcome Sachiko... Hope this goes viral...


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko wrote:I really like

Sachiko wrote:
I really like Bach too, and twentieth century music is almost always at least interesting (and can also be quite moving). Indeed, I think most musical eras have something or someone to recommend them, but actual classical period stuff (Mozart, Haydn etc.) mostly leaves me cold.

 

Would you do requests? I am thinking that naked Aaron Copeland would be good.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
 Unfortunately, it will

 Unfortunately, it will probably be many months before I will have the time to learn new material. Sorry! Sad


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Sachiko

Brian37 wrote:

Sachiko wrote:

robj101 wrote:

I subscribed to your youtube page and hope you come up with some more stuff.

 

Oh I will, don't worry about that! I intend to release a new video every month.

No.....nevermind.....tooo easy. I won't bother telling you what I will be "releasing" every month.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW......"Thanks Brian, there is such a thing called tooooo much information".

Just don't eat cheetos while in the midst of ...

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Sachiko
Sachiko's picture
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010-03-12
User is offlineOffline
New Bible Reading!

Hi everybody,

I've just posted a new Bible reading:

http://www.sachikospace.com/english/2010/04/the-bible-on-disciplining-children/

Seeing as Christians kept telling me I should focus on the "good stuff" in the Bible like the 10 commandments, I've done exactly that. Eye-wink I will be going through more of the commandments over my next few readings.

Oh, and for those of you who are interested in such things, I will be posting extended, nude/topless (and extra blasphemous!) versions of my Bible readings from this one onwards in the members' section of my web site:

http://www.sachikomclean.com

 

Regards,
Sachiko