Greetings all!

Vraid
User is offlineOffline
Greetings all!

Hey, fellow atheists.

Just wanting to introduce myself. My name is Josh, and I'm from Ireland but currently living in Wales. Thank God (Irony) I found a community that feels as strongly as I do. I look forward to conversing with the various members of this site in the future!

Cheers,

Vraid.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.

Top O the morning to yeah, Josh.  Are yeah be workin on your singing voice since yeah be needing it in wales. Hello from Canada.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vraid wrote:Hey, fellow

Vraid wrote:

Hey, fellow atheists.

Just wanting to introduce myself. My name is Josh, and I'm from Ireland but currently living in Wales. Thank God (Irony) I found a community that feels as strongly as I do. I look forward to conversing with the various members of this site in the future!

Cheers,

Vraid.

Have fun with your new Blasphemy laws. That should be dicey for an atheist living in that country. I do not envy you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
hi

hi

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.

Welcome.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare