Philippine Bishops want to ban condom advertising

Reginon
User is offlineOffline
Philippine Bishops want to ban condom advertising

Hi there

The Philippine Department of Health Secretary is being bombarded with Catholic nonsense about condom use whilst the country is on the verge of what has been described as an HIV/AIDS epidemic.

Just wondered what people thought about that? Here's a bit of the Bishop's latest statement on the matter:

"Catholic bishops are calling for the resignation of a ranking health official who last week blamed the Church for the rising cases of HIV/AIDS in the country.

Lipa Archbishop Ramon Arguelles, Bishops Arturo Bastes of Sorsogon and Dinualdo Gutierrez of Marbel said it is astonishing that a government official would publicly impose immorality.

The prelates said Department of Health Secretary Esperanza Cabral’s strong promotion on the use of condoms should disqualify her from public service."

http://www.cbcpnews.com/?q=node/12331

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
What a shocker. If you wear

What a shocker. If you wear a condom that is less chance you will produce a Jesus Borg. Who cares that it might prevent an unwanted pregnancy or STD.

Jesus is Borg, you will be assimilated!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stupid closet perverts.

Stupid closet perverts. Being an open pervert is way better, probably help there cause.