salutations!

the_plaid_disasters
User is offlineOffline
salutations!

hi, my name is jimmy, im 23 years old from cleveland, OH. just saying hi to all my fellow jehova's witnesses. a little about myself, im very interested in music, and i play in a punk band called the plaid disasters that deals heavily with atheism as well as social political issues. i also work as a manager for a restaurant called mr.hero. i live with my girlfriend amanda and our st.bernard benjamin. im quite please to be joining RR. in the upcoming months i plan on having a blood drive to counter national prayer day, so anyone in the cleveland area make sure you show your support. while they hope for a difference, we can make one. thanks

CHRISTIANITY: the belief that a cosmic jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yea makes perfect sense.

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
the_plaid_disasters

the_plaid_disasters wrote:

hi, my name is jimmy, im 23 years old from cleveland, OH. just saying hi to all my fellow jehova's witnesses. a little about myself, im very interested in music, and i play in a punk band called the plaid disasters that deals heavily with atheism as well as social political issues. i also work as a manager for a restaurant called mr.hero. i live with my girlfriend amanda and our st.bernard benjamin. im quite please to be joining RR. in the upcoming months i plan on having a blood drive to counter national prayer day, so anyone in the cleveland area make sure you show your support. while they hope for a difference, we can make one. thanks

You are a Jehovah's Witness atheist punk rocker on your way to a blood drive for national prayer?

Now that is cute. Nice try.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your NFL team SUCKS! Thats

Your NFL team SUCKS!

Thats for calling us JWs...........

Just being silly. Don't feel bad I am a Redskins fan.

Welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome -plaid-.

Your post was a bit confusing;   are you a JW trying to be an atheist?  or an atheist who escaped the JW ?   And you want us to help you escape to Canada on the underground railroad { where is Harriet Tubman when you nee her.}              I spent a YEAR in Cleveland  ONE Day  way back in 1993.  I now know why there are so meny jokes about Cleveland.  Toronto use to win ball games and world championships back then so we couldn't get tickets at home so we went to Cleveland to see them play.  Dave Steib threw a no-hitter  against the Indians but that wasn't the game I saw;  damn, eh?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

tpd (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
lol

thanks for being awesome