Atheists, does Richard Dawkins' answer key help you with this one?

foul5town
Troll
foul5town's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2009-09-01
User is offlineOffline
Atheists, does Richard Dawkins' answer key help you with this one?

When discussing the abrasive theory of what is known as the "Big Bang" my intellectual mind contacts the interceptors of knowledge to inform the ones living and thinking around my being that over-simplifying origins of enormity is detrimental to the well-being of human kind.

This thinking brings me to an uncontrollable and politically incorrectness that seems to be changing the "rational" thinking of Americans and those tuning in to these conversations. If you would fail to agree with the fact the theory that is so generally and easily accepted as modern science is unacceptable, then it must be unequivocally true that those all in favor of yourself are undoubtedly ignorant and easily moved. Would you assume that the words that I have written are correct, or would you dare to agree with them?


RatDog
atheist
Posts: 571
Joined: 2008-11-14
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
Posts: 776
Joined: 2009-12-23
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
Posts: 191
Joined: 2008-04-17
User is offlineOffline
I speak English.  I

I speak English.  I recognize all the words you used, but they just don't fit together like that.  Knowledge interceptors?  Are those the police cruisers of your brain? "An uncontrollable and politically incorrectness" is not any part of a complete thought.

 

Edit:

Additionally, after about thirty words into a sentence, people tend to have a hard time reading it.  The first sentence was forty-six words.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.


Mr. XC
High Level DonorSpecial AgentWebsite AdminPlatinum Member
Posts: 237
Joined: 2006-12-19
User is offlineOffline
Why does your writing avoid the use of self identity?

Why does your writing avoid the use of self identity? 

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. ..." -- Thomas Jefferson


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
RatDog wrote:I'm more of a

RatDog wrote:

I'm more of a German Shepherd fan myself. I'll get one of those or maybe I'll get an Irish Wolfhound someday.

Why didn't the troll post pics of mutilated people in this thread? He's straying from the troll path.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


kidvelvet
atheist
kidvelvet's picture
Posts: 162
Joined: 2010-01-15
User is offlineOffline
RatDog

RatDog wrote:

That...is...classic!


v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
Posts: 601
Joined: 2009-12-04
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5130
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Sometimes a picture does tell a thousand words

RatDog wrote:

 

Thanks for the chuckle...

 


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5130
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
As I'm an editor during the day allow me to translate...

foul5town wrote:

When discussing the abrasive theory of what is known as the "Big Bang" my intellectual mind contacts the interceptors of knowledge to inform the ones living and thinking around my being that over-simplifying origins of enormity is detrimental to the well-being of human kind.

This thinking brings me to an uncontrollable and politically incorrectness that seems to be changing the "rational" thinking of Americans and those tuning in to these conversations. If you would fail to agree with the fact the theory that is so generally and easily accepted as modern science is unacceptable, then it must be unequivocally true that those all in favor of yourself are undoubtedly ignorant and easily moved. Would you assume that the words that I have written are correct, or would you dare to agree with them?

 

Do you think the increasingly popular but socially harmful big bang theory is based on acceptable science? 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1710
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
Posts: 137
Joined: 2009-12-08
User is offlineOffline
 Sweet Lemonade mmmmmm

 Sweet Lemonade mmmmmm sweet lemonade 


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote: When

foul5town wrote:

When discussing the abrasive theory of what is known as the "Big Bang" my intellectual mind contacts the interceptors of knowledge to inform the ones living and thinking around my being that over-simplifying origins of enormity is detrimental to the well-being of human kind.

This thinking brings me to an uncontrollable and politically incorrectness that seems to be changing the "rational" thinking of Americans and those tuning in to these conversations. If you would fail to agree with the fact the theory that is so generally and easily accepted as modern science is unacceptable, then it must be unequivocally true that those all in favor of yourself are undoubtedly ignorant and easily moved. Would you assume that the words that I have written are correct, or would you dare to agree with them?

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


marshalltenbears
marshalltenbears's picture
Posts: 223
Joined: 2009-02-19
User is offlineOffline
 If I had a dictionary and

 If I had a dictionary and felt like looking up every big word you used to try and impress us I might respond. But instead I will just say that I liked that video of everyone fucking up. 

"Take all the heads of the people
and hang them up before the Lord
against the sun.” -- Numbers 25:4


Blake
atheistScience Freak
Posts: 991
Joined: 2010-02-19
User is offlineOffline
This seems to fit here too;

This seems to fit here too; I hate to double post, but it is a succinct reply.  I should start saying this whenever somebody makes the ignorant argument about ultimately causation:

 

Chronology misrepresented. 

Information totality:  Objective genesis is impossible; relativistically inherent.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
I'll add one of my very own

I'll add one of my very own too =)

 


neptewn
neptewn's picture
Posts: 296
Joined: 2007-06-25
User is offlineOffline
The birds are flying, and

The birds are flying, and they have said not one word.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
So this guy has a problem

So this guy has a problem with the Big Bang? The current way best explanation of everything we see when we point our telescopes into the sky?

So the truth is 'abrasive'?

Shit, even many believers are happy with the Big Bang, they figure that was the moment God created the Universe.

I've even heard atheists object to the BBT because it sounded too much like an act of creation.

Probably in fact most people know little and care less about a scientific theory like the Big Bang, so its effect on society is probably negligible.

What actual problem is it we are supposed to address?

What is it with this idiot troll?

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology