Judge Floro

NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
User is offlineOffline
Judge Floro

I'm not entirely sure that I've got this in the right forum, but...

Perhaps you've heard of Judge Floro, a former judge in the Philippines.  He was removed from the bench because he was found to "suffer from psychosis that impaired his judgement".  He believes that he has psychic powers and claims to communicate regularly with three "mystic dwarfs" whom he consulted in court when he was still a judge.  In addition to his law degree. he holds a masters in philosophy and theology.

Pretty irrational and, in some sense, religious, eh?  But that's not why I'm posting this.  I have reason to believe that this same person is posting on my forum at Graveyard of the Gods.  I think he also posts on a number of other forums but I don't expect that most of them have as extreme an anti-censorship policy as GOTG does.  I'm not certain that it's really him but he claims to be the real Judge Floro , his posts seem utterly sincere, and his IPs resolve to the Philippines.  It could be an elaborate hoax, of course, or some kind of deep satire but I've not yet seen anything that I think should tip me off to that.  I realize that I could be wrong but I think it's him.

He posts regularly for a while, then he disappears, then he comes back for a while, then disappears... 

And that's not why I'm posting, either.  Rather, it's to ask this: what would you do? 

So far, I've been humoring him.  If this really is him, it seems unlikely to me that my trying to reason him out of his psychosis (through an Internet forum, no less) is likely to be of any benefit to anyone.  I'm not going to ban him from the forum because we simply do not do that there.  I could simply ignore him, of course, but there is some entertainment value in all this.  If nothing else, it's interesting.  And tragic.  And funny.  (I used to live with a roommate who was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia so I'm not freaked out by people who have mental illnesses.)

Given that preventing him from posting is not an option, what would you do?  Converse with him?  Ignore him?  Argue with him?  What?

If any of you want to take a look (no registration required), his most recent thread is here.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
NoDeity wrote:I'm not

NoDeity wrote:

I'm not entirely sure that I've got this in the right forum, but...

Perhaps you've heard of Judge Floro, a former judge in the Philippines.  He was removed from the bench because he was found to "suffer from psychosis that impaired his judgement".  He believes that he has psychic powers and claims to communicate regularly with three "mystic dwarfs" whom he consulted in court when he was still a judge.  In addition to his law degree. he holds a masters in philosophy and theology.

Yup, it's the right forum.  

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is a plenty of people

There is a plenty of people who have spirit guides, do channeling, automatic writing, hear voices, or whatever. Mediumity is not unusual, it is such an evolutionary anachronism from tribal times. But a true examples of irrationality are the facts, that:
 - the judge did not keep his mouth shut about his three dwarves.
 - it is usually not wise to trust the channeling. This method is unreliable. It is no better than finding a random guy on the Internet to give you advices.

Hypothetically, if he would keep his secret to himself, and the dwarves would be proven to give good advices and really help him, then it would be just fine. That is only pragmatic. A lot of people with spirit advisors do business by giving advice to people. Of course their services are not guaranteed at all, so I don't recommend them, but such is the practice.

In no way I am impressed by having 3 "guardian angels". As occultist, I must say that there are much worse and much better things of that kind in the world, what he has is no better than having 3 living human friends. I think the judge is over-excited for no reason. My advice how to deal with him, is to let him weigh carefully the usefulness of his dwarves. In his place, I'd get rid of them or use them pragmatically, unlike him.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:There is a

Luminon wrote:

There is a plenty of people who have spirit guides, do channeling, automatic writing, hear voices, or whatever. Mediumity is not unusual, it is such an evolutionary anachronism from tribal times. But a true examples of irrationality are the facts, that:
 - the judge did not keep his mouth shut about his three dwarves.
 - it is usually not wise to trust the channeling. This method is unreliable. It is no better than finding a random guy on the Internet to give you advices.

Hypothetically, if he would keep his secret to himself, and the dwarves would be proven to give good advices and really help him, then it would be just fine. That is only pragmatic. A lot of people with spirit advisors do business by giving advice to people. Of course their services are not guaranteed at all, so I don't recommend them, but such is the practice.

In no way I am impressed by having 3 "guardian angels". As occultist, I must say that there are much worse and much better things of that kind in the world, what he has is no better than having 3 living human friends. I think the judge is over-excited for no reason. My advice how to deal with him, is to let him weigh carefully the usefulness of his dwarves. In his place, I'd get rid of them or use them pragmatically, unlike him.

If this person didn't claim a religious view, would you still be praising him or leading him to some form of meds?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:If this

jcgadfly wrote:
If this person didn't claim a religious view, would you still be praising him or leading him to some form of meds?

Religious view doesn't matter. This person's problem is not serious enough for meds, unless you mean his eccentric behavior, not the dwarves. I know several people who make a decent living by selling what their spirits say to them. Perhaps they are bastards, but not mentally ill. There is still a lot of people for whom a medium is so unusual and attractive, that they are willing to spend money and attention on the medium.

There are two kinds of clairvoyance. Lower psychism like the judge has prolific, but unreliable and not very constructive. It's basically not much better than having an advisor on the Internet. The basis of lower psychism are remains of ancient shamanistic practices, it has a lot to do with emotionality. Medium plays a passive role.
Then there is so-called higher psychism. It stems from the person's own activity, that leads to more than just body, mind and emotions. It leads to a stronger and wiser part of oneself, called the soul. Cooperation with one's own soul helps to maintain reliability and harmlessness of anything the person tries to do. (this is why psychology schools should in the first place research it) It's characteristic by instantaneous, but correct knowledge of facts that are necessary at the moment, so-called intuition. It's direct, without intermediaries like spirits, voices or dwarves.

Obviously, my advice is to get rid of lower psychism and focus on developing of higher psychism. But that requires will, effort, time and information. I guess that without all of these, the judge is better off with the meds.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:There are two

Luminon wrote:

There are two kinds of clairvoyance.

No there isn't. There's only one kind, and it's called bullshit.

"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind." (Alphonse Donatien De Sade)

http://www.kinkspace.com

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your forum is throwing SQL

Your forum is throwing SQL errors for me.

Even so, if you are not going to ban him or delete any of his posts, then the only option is to let him rant on. Take it for the entertainment value.

As an example, I will link you to another forum that I occasionally post on. This thread is up to 47 pages and it seems that the guy who started it is unlikely to stop short of dying. I thought of this thread specifically because of who started it. We think that it really is Paul W. Dixon who is ranting there. Mind you, the real PWD is a senile old fool but he does have a doctorate in something or other and he does occasionally turn up in the news as an “expert on particle physics” - something that he definitely never was. But when the press wants to scare the general public, he is an easy quote mine.

Anyway:

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=2607

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, Luminon has given me

Well, Luminon has given me one idea.  I'm going to ask Floro if he thinks it might have been better for him to stay quiet about the dwarves, etc.

Reality is the graveyard of the gods.

NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
Your forum is throwing SQL errors for me.

I had to correct some errors this morning.  Hopefully it's working better now.

Even so, if you are not going to ban him or delete any of his posts, then the only option is to let him rant on. Take it for the entertainment value.

Yeah, that's pretty much my approach.  He's interesting.  I'd like to keep the conversation going but without pretending to believe in his dwarves, etc.

As an example, I will link you to another forum that I occasionally post on. This thread is up to 47 pages and it seems that the guy who started it is unlikely to stop short of dying. I thought of this thread specifically because of who started it. We think that it really is Paul W. Dixon who is ranting there. Mind you, the real PWD is a senile old fool but he does have a doctorate in something or other and he does occasionally turn up in the news as an “expert on particle physics” - something that he definitely never was. But when the press wants to scare the general public, he is an easy quote mine.

Anyway:

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=2607

Hmm.  Dixon's PhD is in General Experimental Psychology.  It's obviously misleading for him to use the title when writing about physics.  I expect that a red flag goes up for you as it does for me when scientists pretend to speak authoritatively outside their area of expertise.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
OK, the board is working

OK, the board is working now.  I just had a minor bit of fun at his expense.

And yah, Dixon is not even close to physics.  He also appears to be senile.  Even so, I have seen him quoted on CNN as being someone who ought to know about the danger of the Large Hadron Collider.  BTW, the total energy in the beam line for the LHC is nine orders of magnitude less than the energy in one candy bar.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's no doubt whatever

Marquis wrote:

Luminon wrote:

Marquis, that you often channel a forthright voice in my head...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Marquis wrote:Luminon

Marquis wrote:
Luminon wrote:
No there isn't. There's only one kind, and it's called

bullshit

And guess who wrote me that reading people's minds is easy? You, of course. So what's your problem? Lower psychism is often a source of bullshit, that's right.

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:what's your

Luminon wrote:
what's your problem?

marcialmabini (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Floro and Peace Crusader

Hi to all of you!

I have found this post on this weird Catholic judge. We are discussing him in our big Filipino forum here

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41422877

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428971&page=2   Without touching on religion or atheism, we could closely look upon his claim written in his book about Manny Pacquio's former manager Rod Nazario whose wife, was warned by Judge Floro in his 2006 book. I think it is page 399

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/judgefloro%5E_book.pdf"> http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/judgefloro%5E_book.pdf

Dwarfs and the Holy Spirit (Judge Floro and Peace Crusader)
These are two of the most intriguing personalities in PEX that I would like to see discuss in a thread:

Judge Floro, proven to be persecuted in the legal sector of the Philippines, has mighty dwarfs on his side while Peace Crusader has none other than the Holy Spirit.

Calling these two people who have contacts from another dimension on the stand, if you hold the truth. read more .... 

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Marquis wrote:Luminon

Marquis wrote:

Luminon wrote:

Nice.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

User is offlineOffline
Randi, Rod Nazario and the 3 dwarves met at Osaka, Japan

mellestad wrote:

Marquis wrote:

Luminon wrote:

Nice.

If you examine these 3 threads on judgefloro, you will find that, Marx's dictum - "religion is the opium of the people" applies to Filipinos and even global recession depressed developed countries workers, who found and find refuge in the Spaghetti Monster (Big Daddy in the Sky; especially in the 3 stooges called FloFlo dwarves of James Randi, who, since he depicted Flo2s friends, http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-05/051906sylvia.html#i13, thusly,

is now dying of stage 4 Big C, Poor Randi, and after challenging Flo2 the $ 1 JREF challenge.

http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12564&page=6
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=72134

Filipino "psychic judge" wants to undergo Challenge!

Even Mr. Jaime T. Licauco, Philippine paranormal expert, who (on Dec 2006), ridiculed Judge Floro's 1st Book at Rex Bookstore, suffered angioplasty on Feb 8 2007 -

http://micketymoc.mchronicles.net/?p=349
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288093

DANGER: LICAUCO OUT OF I C U vs. JAMES RANDI vis-a-vis 3 Mystic Dwarves

On January 9 2007 Judge Floro predicted Licauco's fate:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281810

Notice that both Randi and Licauco suffered twin angioplasties on February 2006 and 2007, respectively, as accurately predicted not postdicted by Floflo -  so long, this foregoing sentence contains so many Flo2 prophecy. View these long 3 threads on judgefloro -

1. Judge Floro
http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/19728

2. Dwarfs and the Holy Spirit (Judge Floro and Peace Crusader)
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41422877

‘Psychic’ judge dismissed from court because of psychosis
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?s=773e1d193f120b5b960c89abeaefa04e&t=166900

3. Let's never forget Judge Floro
http://www.forumopolis.com/showthread.php?t=78635&page=4

What I am saying to all of yeah, is - here in the Philippines, movies are only for dating, for you need to shed $ 2.50 for a movie pass while joining the El Shaddhai and JIL, Pastor Quiboloy, and other born again rallies in grandstands, is cheaper by dozens, and smoother than cocaine.

Yes, talk about law, and your thread dies. Discuss dwarves and Big Daddy and many would ban you including Wicca fellows who offend atheists and co-Wicca including die-hard skeptics, fanatics, and freaks. This planet is really populated by thirsty religious wanderers and God haters.

IN FINE, prophecy and the dwarves are more interesting than discussing atheism. Why? For Dying is Fun: If you open Judge Floro's Book  at say page 399 the PDF one, since the physical was published in 30 libraries here in Philippines on page 357=60, Floro predicted the bypass and lung cancer death of Rod Nazario, husband of Justice Minita Chico Nazario, who wrote Judge Floro's 75 pages Psychosis decision ridiculing the dwarves - Rod Nazario was ousted due to civil case estafa, as Manny Pacquiao's manager-promoter, and because of Floro's curse, Rod Nazario lost $ millions from Pacquiao's coffers.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
marcialmabini wrote:   If

marcialmabini wrote:

If you examine these 3 threads on judgefloro, you will find that, Marx's dictum - "religion is the opium of the people" applies to Filipinos and even global recession depressed developed countries workers, who found and find refuge in the Spaghetti Monster (Big Daddy in the Sky; especially in the 3 stooges called FloFlo dwarves of James Randi, who, since he depicted Flo2s friends, http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-05/051906sylvia.html#i13, thusly,

is now dying of stage 4 Big C, Poor Randi, and after challenging Flo2 the $ 1 JREF challenge.

So an 81 year old man has cancer? This is news because of what exactly?

Some other things that you might have heard of:

Sir Elton John is gay.

There is a big river in northern Africa called “The Nile”

Moving buses hurt when you stand in front of them.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Don't you love it when

Don't you love it when believers spout threats?

"These guys disputed <fill in fave brand of woo-woo> here and they got <fill in scary sounding disease/procedure here>. See what happens when you mess with the Truth?"

I got cancer when I was a devout Christian - good thing I'm staying away from that shit now, huh?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

User is offlineOffline
Fact

As pure skeptic, I distance myself from fiction, religion and even atheism. I only accept fact and science, whether both deals with religion as fact.

I had so many experiences here in Philippines with dwarves, thusly:

Death of 3 year old, February 19, 2010, due to black dwarf's mysterious bacteria infection.

Elias Zaldua & Norbert Genova [(054)-511-8311, Camambugan, Libmanan, Camarines Sur, Bicol] telephoned/SMS me asking advice on the horrible mysterious bacteria disease death of the latter's 3 year old Kaira Mae this 1 am for she allegedly killed a black dwarf living front their house per a magtaTAWAS (quack doctor-herbolaryo) findings. Her body has not yet (as of this 3 pm) set rigor mortis. They will offer food and ask pardon from the black dwarves amid a King of kings of dwarves' promise to fight these blacks.

PS
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/bag/2003/04/25/news/man.dies.after.offending.hostile.ansisit.html

Friday, April 25, 2003
Man dies after 'offending' hostile ansisit

BONTOC, Mt. Province -- Unfriendly ansisit (dwarves) felt offended when a man burned a colony of black ants under a Balite tree allegedly inhabited by them. Shortly after the burning, the man met a tragic death. Native Igorots, who believed in the existence and power of ansisit, concluded it was a form of retaliation by the invisible creatures.

This unusual demise of a villager involving ansisit belonging to the unseen world was confirmed by video-cameraman Edward Sacgaca of the Philippine Information Agency and a native of Gonogon, Bontoc, Mt. Province, where the incident happened late March this year. Incidentally, Sacgaca was the one who hired the man to continue the stonewalling of his farmland at Sitio Palinga-aw where the Balite tree was located. He declined to identify the hired laborer as it involves evil spirits. Nobody knows that the Balite tree inside the farmland of Sacgaca is the abode of hostile ansisit.  Read more ...

http://www8.gmanews.tv/images/topstories/ZZZ_021910_1.jpg

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 contestants show skin and smiles to the press at the Sofitel in Pasay City on Thursday.

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/mad-hatter-1.jpg

User is offlineOffline
Fact

As pure skeptic, I distance myself from fiction, religion and even atheism. I only accept fact and science, whether both deals with religion as fact.

I had so many experiences here in Philippines with dwarves, thusly:

Death of 3 year old, February 19, 2010, due to black dwarf's mysterious bacteria infection.

Elias Zaldua & Norbert Genova [(054)-511-8311, Camambugan, Libmanan, Camarines Sur, Bicol] telephoned/SMS me asking advice on the horrible mysterious bacteria disease death of the latter's 3 year old Kaira Mae this 1 am for she allegedly killed a black dwarf living front their house per a magtaTAWAS (quack doctor-herbolaryo) findings. Her body has not yet (as of this 3 pm) set rigor mortis. They will offer food and ask pardon from the black dwarves amid a King of kings of dwarves' promise to fight these blacks.

PS
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/bag/2003/04/25/news/man.dies.after.offending.hostile.ansisit.html

Friday, April 25, 2003
Man dies after 'offending' hostile ansisit

BONTOC, Mt. Province -- Unfriendly ansisit (dwarves) felt offended when a man burned a colony of black ants under a Balite tree allegedly inhabited by them. Shortly after the burning, the man met a tragic death. Native Igorots, who believed in the existence and power of ansisit, concluded it was a form of retaliation by the invisible creatures.

This unusual demise of a villager involving ansisit belonging to the unseen world was confirmed by video-cameraman Edward Sacgaca of the Philippine Information Agency and a native of Gonogon, Bontoc, Mt. Province, where the incident happened late March this year. Incidentally, Sacgaca was the one who hired the man to continue the stonewalling of his farmland at Sitio Palinga-aw where the Balite tree was located. He declined to identify the hired laborer as it involves evil spirits. Nobody knows that the Balite tree inside the farmland of Sacgaca is the abode of hostile ansisit.  Read more ...

http://www8.gmanews.tv/images/topstories/ZZZ_021910_1.jpg

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 contestants show skin and smiles to the press at the Sofitel in Pasay City on Thursday.

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/mad-hatter-1.jpg

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
marcialmabini wrote:As pure

marcialmabini wrote:
As pure skeptic, I distance myself from fiction<snip>. I only accept fact and science<snip>.

And evil dwarfs who are out to get you.

I do hope you realize how that sounds dude.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

User is offlineOffline
Chief Justice Floro

Freshly uploaded from Philippines TV5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MB2JVdrT0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZ1Z40RBOo

Judge Florentino Floro Eyes Chief Justice Post

February 4, 2010, 26-pages Verified Application for Philippine Chief Justice by Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr.; Judge Floro's Nomination of Atty. Henry R. Villarica, Atty. Gregorio M. Batiller, Jr., SC Associate Justices Arturo D. Brion and Conchita Carpio-Morales - TEN: The Evening News, TV 5, Associated Broadcasting Company, 10:30 - 11:30 p.m., February 4, 2010, No. 3 News (by  Andrea  Bautista)

Go get!

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
sorry, the anal retentive

sorry, the anal retentive bug has bitten me again and i just have to scratch:

standard english is "dwarfs."  "dwarves" was purely tolkien's linguistic conceit.  same with "elves."  it's actually "elfs."  just in case anyone was wondering, since i'm seeing both forms in this thread, sometimes from the same poster.

i recall reading about tolkien getting really pissed off when his editor corrected his plurals to standard english.  nowadays it's just as likely that all but the best editors would do the opposite.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:sorry, the anal

iwbiek wrote:

sorry, the anal retentive bug has bitten me again and i just have to scratch:

standard english is "dwarfs."  "dwarves" was purely tolkien's linguistic conceit.  same with "elves."  it's actually "elfs."  just in case anyone was wondering, since i'm seeing both forms in this thread, sometimes from the same poster.

That's good to know. 

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
If I type it and my spell

If I type it and my spell checker passes it then it is fine by me.

I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To Czech sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

If I type it and my spell checker passes it then it is fine by me.

I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To Czech sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

jeeesus christ, did you write that?  regardless, i can't imagine anybody having that kind of time.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson