just abit of stand up

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
just abit of stand up

Love this guy and since this bit has a tiny bit of referance to atheism i thought id post it.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Theatrical prop (The Bible )

George pulls no punches,and that is what we really need. George makes us look inside ourselves ,we need someone to speak the truth to us just to keep us on our toes.Thanks George and Thank You  TAPEY     for  posting this video.    

Signature ? How ?

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Im sad to report that the

Im sad to report that the man died last year but he has alot of stand up on religion and most of it is pure gold imo. Heres one more on religion, just telling it how it is nothing you don't already know but man he says it well! If anyone wants to hear more go to youtube and type in George Carlin, feel free to post any you think is gold. well here is to comedy centrals 2nd funniest man stand up comidian of all time.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
If he's number 2

Yes I know that he died,I watched the Kennedy Honors show, honoring all of his work-it was a really good show,did you see it? I was also a wondering -who then is number !  ? .

Signature ? How ?

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Na i havent seen it, il

Na i havent seen it, il check it out. Richard Pryor got number 1, no doubt the man is funny but i would rearrange the list abit. Not sure who I would put as number one but between pryor and carlin i prefer carlin. Thinking of who the greastest stand up of all time is extremely tough, iv seen alot of it. here is there top 100 list

Now personally I would do a serious rearrage but to me the top ten seems fair as an all time best. considering time differances

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
even though I personally

even though I personally don't think he's funny...How is Dane Cook not on that list?