New Free Thought Writer

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
New Free Thought Writer

Hi everyone. My name is Brenda and I am a new Free Thought writer on examiner.com. My latest article "God may be confused about fate of missionaries in Haiti" has been published. I will only be able to continue writing Free Thought articles on examiner.com if I get subscribers and frequent readers of my stories. It's one small voice speaking out against injustices and religious dominance in the world. Please subscribe and support my effort.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
bgreen0722 wrote:Hi

bgreen0722 wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Brenda and I am a new Free Thought writer on examiner.com. My latest article "God may be confused about fate of missionaries in Haiti" has been published. I will only be able to continue writing Free Thought articles on examiner.com if I get subscribers and frequent readers of my stories. It's one small voice speaking out against injustices and religious dominance in the world. Please subscribe and support my effort.

Before I do anything, what is a "Free thought writer"? .... in your own words, that is.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
A writer on the

A writer on the topic/category of Free Thought. Examiner has different titles for their writers, like "Christianity Examiner" "Atheism Examiner", etc. and "Free Thought Examiner" is just one of those titles. It just means her articles are supposed to be related to Free Thought in some way.

Welcome Brenda! I'll take a look.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:bgreen0722

Kapkao wrote:

bgreen0722 wrote:

Before I do anything, what is a "Free thought writer"? .... in your own words, that is.

It is a writer who does not charge you for their thoughts? Thus the word "Free" as in "no charge"

(Note to self: Did I think that, or type it?)

I have been to this website for a couple of years now. It is a national website with local connections and writers and contributors from every corner of the country from every political and religious spectrum. I have posted on that website before.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
  In a recent deletion of

In a recent deletion of multiple spam related accounts the op was accidentally removed.  Please re-create an account with the same email address you used last time.  You can use the same name as well.  Sorry.