Hello from southern USA...

epicdean10
User is offlineOffline
Hello from southern USA...

Hello, I'm Dean, I'm a 28 year old male from Oak Ridge Tn., currently residing in Asheville NC, I'm real interested in philosophy and in learning new things and about people's various views. I hope to get to know everyone well and learn some new things. Thank you for your time.

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Laughing out loud

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome.

Always nice to see a new face.  We have several phillosophy lovers here,   I' m just not one of them  --  too much of an engineer  --  , so you should fit right in.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello! I hope you'll like it

Hello! I hope you'll like it here. I work hard to have as various view as possible Smiling Although you do better if you first get known with home team - the rational atheists, science fans, and so on. These guys and girls are a treasure for us seekers, there is no topic too intellectual or philosophic for them.
Care to provide a few more details? Married, unmarried, natural born atheist or deconverted, or some interesting stories? But it's OK if you save that for later posts, or whatever. I mean, we're curious at people too. I don't want all of them to merge into a "some english-writing guy" Smiling

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey, buddy!  i'm a born and

hey, buddy!  i'm a born and raised eastern kentuckian myself, from a small town on i-64 between lexington and ashland.  i've been living in slovakia for about 5 years now.

i'm not familiar with oak ridge.  my mother now lives in shelbyville, so i'm familiar with the whole shelbyville-murfreesboro-franklin-nashville area.  i've also been to gatlinburg a few times, as well as bristol.

"I asked my father,
I said, 'Father change my name.'
The one I'm using now it's covered up
with fear and filth and cowardice and shame."
--Leonard Cohen