I'm an Atheist, I'm a Threat to Society

Parallel
Parallel's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm an Atheist, I'm a Threat to Society

Oh indeed I am. I've raped, I've killed children, I've robbed people, I've been in gangs and drug deals, I have tattoos all over and a bleeding cross fountain in my home. Oh I'm such a nasty little devil, whaddya gonna do? Preach me to death? Preach to random people on the internet? Run out in the streets with a sign saying "REPENT!"?

Oh I just can't wait to see how people take this. It'd be better on a Christian site though... I fail.

"I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them." ~Galileo Galilei

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Where did you get your

Where did you get your bleeding cross fountain?  I've been looking for a good deal.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Parallel wrote:Oh indeed I

Parallel wrote:

Oh indeed I am. I've raped, I've killed children, I've robbed people, I've been in gangs and drug deals, I have tattoos all over and a bleeding cross fountain in my home. Oh I'm such a nasty little devil, whaddya gonna do?

* Highfive! *

What Would Kharn Do?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not sure about you lot

but my sins are pathetic. I've never raped. I interpret a glance at a watch or a sigh as 'no'. As for killing children - I've wanted to kill 'em. Does that count?

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

StrawberryJam
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Because they are tasty!

Eye-wink

Thought I'd add I like to eat babies.

Christian babies taste better.

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
StrawberryJam

StrawberryJam wrote:

Eye-wink

Thought I'd add I like to eat babies.

Christian babies taste better.

Not to mention, they could reverse aging...

http://www.technologyreview.com/biomedicine/24421/