well, hello.

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
well, hello.

what can i say? the only danish forum for atheists and allike where very, boring. not so many active members. so i searched a new site and here it is.

not so much else, see you out there

msTake
User is offlineOffline
 Hello Danish Atheist.I'm

Hello Danish Atheist.

I'm newly exploring this site myself.  It's not at all boring!  Maybe you can translate some posts into Danish and spice things up for your countrymen.

Welcome.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
acravasian wrote:what can i

acravasian wrote:

what can i say? the only danish forum for atheists and allike where very, boring. not so many active members. so i searched a new site and here it is.

I had a danish the other day......oh wait.......never mind.

Anywho, in all seriousness, glad to see they caught that ass wipe who tried to kill the cartoonist.

Welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

acravasian (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
yea thank good they catched

yea thank good they catched the guy,

and about the danish, i got very cought off guard first time i realised that in foreign countries they call this thing "danish" XD

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
msTake wrote: Hello Danish

msTake wrote:

Hello Danish Atheist.

I'm newly exploring this site myself.  It's not at all boring!  Maybe you can translate some posts into Danish and spice things up for your countrymen.

Welcome.

He meant the DANISH atheist sites are boring, not this one.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
acravasian wrote:what can i

acravasian wrote:

But you guys already have a lot more non-religious people in Europe than over here.  I heard an international affairs analyst on the news saying how the only religoius or pseudo-religious countries left in the western world are the English speaking countries and religion is even dropping over here.

Maybe it's because in Denmark people who leave religion don't want anything to do with including going to atheist sites.  They may just look at it's not worth their time in any form whether it's religion or atheism i.e. they only live in the REAL world.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Laughing out loud

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!Arguing makes it fun.

Welcome!

Arguing makes it fun.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

jezzicaz789 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
msTake wrote: Hello Danish

msTake wrote:

Hello Danish Atheist.

Welcome.

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Dear John Online Free

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
All welcome.

jezzicaz789 wrote:

msTake wrote:

Hello Danish Atheist.

Welcome.

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Dear John Online Free          You are not our first Danish member and of course you are welcome. Jezzicaz why not start your own post and tell us more about yourself?  I'm Jim from Toronto Canada.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

sunnyngo
User is offlineOffline
Hi, I'm newbie..maybe in

Hi, I'm newbie..maybe in future, i'll need your help!

-------- Game over

Abandoned_Mind
atheist
Abandoned_Mind's picture
User is offlineOffline
Greetings.

Greetings.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote: boring.not so many active members

Well, Hello, and welcome to the Machine. I must ask you about making over 4 billion posts and your membership goes back to 1969 ?

Signature ? How ?

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
acravasian wrote:yea thank

acravasian wrote:

yea thank good they catched the guy,

and about the danish, i got very cought off guard first time i realised that in foreign countries they call this thing "danish" XD

I think he was refering to a danish chick he knows...

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc