Learn to speak Tea Bag!

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
Learn to speak Tea Bag!

 

For those of you who haven't been able to jump on the bandwagon yet, this is a self-help guide! You are welcome! Laughing out loud

 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
That was awesome, Thanks

That was awesome, Thanks Clock


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Dude, you are aware that I

Dude, you are aware that I am a conservative republican, right?

 

In fact, for my local tea party, I even dug up the company that holds the fiscal remains of the East India Tea Company so that we could dump proper tea.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13816
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, you are aware that I am a conservative republican, right?

 

In fact, for my local tea party, I even dug up the company that holds the fiscal remains of the East India Tea Company so that we could dump proper tea.

 

Oh crap, I forgot that because we both don't believe in god/s we have to agree on all things all the time.

I love Penn of Penn and Teller, and he too is an atheist and a "tea bag" fan.

Gene, there is no way that 6 billion people are going to be clones of each other. But we do need to get beyond this accusation that because the other disagrees with someone else that we both want to stick the other in an oven.

I simply have to disagree with you on the direction we should take. I see far too much corperate anarchy forced on the middle and poor class to maintain their profit margins by threatening layoffs and moving jobs over seas because the Titans are in a dick measuring contest with others their own size and don't realize that there are different weight classes.

Who do you think will buy the products of mega business if a pound of meat ends up costing $15?

My problem isn't less regulation vs more regulation, neither are an absolute. My problem is that a ratio has to be maintained which it has not been. You cant have the pay gap explode, move jobs overseas, produce nothing but low paying jobs, treat wall street like a casino, simply pass money around, and expect things to improve long term. It may make some rich short term, but it does nothing long term to keep the economy viable.

Our government is out to protect business and profits and seems to reflect nothing more than a ponzy scheme more and more.

I am not for a government run economy. The Soviets tried it, and they failed. But for our open market to work, ethics depends on self introspection if one wants less regulation. I don't see mega business doing that.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13816
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Why is welfare for the rich

Why is welfare for the rich ok, but screw the middle and poor?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, you are aware that I am a conservative republican, right?

 

In fact, for my local tea party, I even dug up the company that holds the fiscal remains of the East India Tea Company so that we could dump proper tea.

 

Seriously?  

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, you are aware that I am a conservative republican, right?

 

In fact, for my local tea party, I even dug up the company that holds the fiscal remains of the East India Tea Company so that we could dump proper tea.

 

 

See, you were that good! One step ahead of the rest of us. Most of us had to watch the flash video first...

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 321
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline
the tea party thing has sort

the tea party thing has sort of been hijacked by the establishment republicans a bit

the real tea party movement started on the 16th of dec 2007 when ron paul raised 6 million in a single day

Proof FDR was a tyrant and a POS: Executive Order 9066

Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
-Ron Paul


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?


Ken G.
Bronze Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Learn to speak tea bag

   I gotta show my conservative brother this    He'll get a laugh ?

Signature ? How ?


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Tapey wrote:

Am I doing it right?

 

Missing the gay and Nazi themes.

 

Oh and dead babies. Don't forget those.

 

Off to a great start though! Keep up the good work Laughing out loud

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

 

 

Meet Dale Robertson, the proclaimed founder of the tea party and head organizer of nearly all the big events. He co-ordinates the teabaggers. Isn't he lovely? Oh, and he is the owner of teaparty.org

 

He is a REAL patriot! He started this over a year ago. Now THAT is dedication! This is a man every TRUE AMERICAN (tm) can get behind.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Missing the

ClockCat wrote:

Missing the gay and Nazi themes.

 

I thought the Hilter stash and the Queerdo hairdoo covered that

What Would Kharn Do?


Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
Posts: 628
Joined: 2008-02-29
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Missing the gay and Nazi themes.

 

I thought the Hilter stash and the Queerdo hairdoo covered that

 

You work so hard to make it subtle and that's the thanks you get.

 

 

 

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:The Doomed

Abu Lahab wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Missing the gay and Nazi themes.

 

I thought the Hilter stash and the Queerdo hairdoo covered that

 

You work so hard to make it subtle and that's the thanks you get.

 

 

 

I tried so hard to find one with dead babies to! I guess dead baby jokes really arnt funny

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote: I ted so hard

Tapey wrote:

 

I ted so hard to find one with dead babies to! I guess dead baby jokes really arnt funny

 

... look closely at HIS right eye... i see the head of a baby in it

Details! DETAILS! pay attention!

 

What Would Kharn Do?


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3140
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Here's CC's language:Put a

Here's CC's language:

Put a gun to their heads to take that capitalist pig money. We need the responsible to pick up the tab for the irresponsible.

 

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Here's CC's

EXC wrote:

Here's CC's language:

Put a gun to their heads to take that capitalist pig money. We need the responsible to pick up the tab for the irresponsible.

 

Yeah. But someone, somewhere, who you and ClockCat will never meet, is speaking with hyperbole and is a conservative. So all conservative and libertarian thought is invalid and you are a crazy wingnut for supporting it. Am I getting your argument right Clockcat?

 

Or should I say ClockCat, the baby killing Nazi socialist?

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote:Yeah. But

Jormungander wrote:

Yeah. But someone, somewhere, who you and ClockCat will never meet, is speaking with hyperbole and is a conservative. So all conservative and libertarian thought is invalid and you are a crazy wingnut for supporting it. Am I getting your argument right Clockcat?

 


 

That sums it up.

 

 

 


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Here's CC's

EXC wrote:

Here's CC's language:

Put a gun to their heads to take that capitalist pig money. We need the responsible to pick up the tab for the irresponsible.

 

Wrong again. The gun is to keep the captains of industry from overreaching and taking more than their fair share.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Abu Lahab wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Missing the gay and Nazi themes.

 

I thought the Hilter stash and the Queerdo hairdoo covered that

 

You work so hard to make it subtle and that's the thanks you get.

 

 

Also it is missing biblical references to the antichrist. Oh and communism references. Almost there though Laughing out loud

 

<3 you guys.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Jormungander wrote:

Yeah. But someone, somewhere, who you and ClockCat will never meet, is speaking with hyperbole and is a conservative. So all conservative and libertarian thought is invalid and you are a crazy wingnut for supporting it. Am I getting your argument right Clockcat?

 

Or should I say ClockCat, the baby killing Nazi socialist?

 

Touche. A major coordinator and organiser of events, as well as owner of teaparty.org, clearly is just a random obscure person and has no influence. *nods*

 

Do you know who else tried to marginalize mainstream politics in favor of an extremist grassroots movement? That's right, Hitler.

 

On top of this you choose the name of a serpent. How predictable for Satan to send his Hitler-loving comrades to try and corrupt the public! Just admit it-you want to destroy America.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Just admit

ClockCat wrote:

Just admit it-you want to destroy America.

... just give me 1 good reason why i shouldnt...

What Would Kharn Do?


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Touche. A

ClockCat wrote:

Touche. A major coordinator and organiser of events, as well as owner of teaparty.org, clearly is just a random obscure person and has no influence. *nods*

 

Do you know who else tried to marginalize mainstream politics in favor of an extremist grassroots movement? That's right, Hitler.

 

On top of this you choose the name of a serpent. How predictable for Satan to send his Hitler-loving comrades to try and corrupt the public! Just admit it-you want to destroy America.

 

 

I don't think he's saying he doesn't have influence, he's saying that the 'Teabaggers" are their own group and do not necessarly represent conservative's views any more than PETA represents vegetarian views.

 

 

 


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Touche. A major coordinator and organiser of events, as well as owner of teaparty.org, clearly is just a random obscure person and has no influence. *nods*

 

Do you know who else tried to marginalize mainstream politics in favor of an extremist grassroots movement? That's right, Hitler.

 

On top of this you choose the name of a serpent. How predictable for Satan to send his Hitler-loving comrades to try and corrupt the public! Just admit it-you want to destroy America.

 

 

I don't think he's saying he doesn't have influence, he's saying that the 'Teabaggers" are their own group and do not necessarly represent conservative's views any more than PETA represents vegetarian views.

 

 

 

 

And did I say anything about non-teabaggers there? Other than the simple fact they are all nazi commies that want to destroy America with their anti-freedom and baby genocide.

 

 

Why do you hate teabagging Cpt? It is a healthy American thing. America is #1. USA! USA! USA!

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: And did I

ClockCat wrote:

 

And did I say anything about non-teabaggers there? Other than the simple fact they are all nazi commies that want to destroy America with their anti-freedom and baby genocide.

 

And who is it that want's to commit the most baby genocide again?  Um the last that I heard, it was the damned socialists.  Speaking of which, I heard the other day that Russia posted their first positive population growth in many decades.  WTG socialism!!11!!one!

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

And who is it that want's to commit the most baby genocide again? 

*Raises hand*

 

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Um the last that I heard, it was the damned socialists. 

 

...oooooooh... i see wut you did thar >.>

What Would Kharn Do?


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3140
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
nutxaq wrote:Wrong again.

nutxaq wrote:

Wrong again. The gun is to keep the captains of industry from overreaching and taking more than their fair share.

Who is to say what is fair? How can you call it taking if you are the one giving to them? Why is your version of economics necessarily zero sum?

There is a problem with money being used to buy up and monopolize natural resources. But the socialist programs only amount to a punishment for success, they never address this fundamental issue. It's all driven by irrational jealousy and a sense of entitlement.

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca


smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
Posts: 598
Joined: 2009-03-20
User is offlineOffline
 mmmm tea bagging is

 mmmm tea bagging is yummy.

 

Wait...

 

 

What were we talking about?


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

smartypants wrote:

 mmmm tea bagging is yummy.

 

Wait...

 

 

What were we talking about?

 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:LOL!

ClockCat wrote:

LOL!

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:smartypants

ClockCat wrote:

smartypants wrote:

 mmmm tea bagging is yummy.

 

Wait...

 

 

What were we talking about?

 

I live in the Seattle area and a few friends and I drove to Mt. Vernon to protest Glenn Beck receiving the key to the city. I had a grand old time telling those fuckwits to get off of our sidewalk.

That's me in the middle with the sign that reads "DOUHEBAG".

Good times.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Blah, blah, blah...

EXC wrote:
Blah, blah, blah...


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

nutxaq wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

smartypants wrote:

 mmmm tea bagging is yummy.

 

Wait...

 

 

What were we talking about?

 

I live in the Seattle area and a few friends and I drove to Mt. Vernon to protest Glenn Beck receiving the key to the city. I had a grand old time telling those fuckwits to get off of our sidewalk.

That's me in the middle with the sign that reads "DOUHEBAG".

Good times.

 

Hahaha. I love the "Mayor Fail - Norris gave our key to CRAZY"

 

erm, I mean...NAZIS! SOCIALISTS! AMERICA HATERS!

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


Eloise
Theist
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote:EXC

Jormungander wrote:

EXC wrote:

Here's CC's language:

Put a gun to their heads to take that capitalist pig money. We need the responsible to pick up the tab for the irresponsible.

 

Yeah. But someone, somewhere, who you and ClockCat will never meet, is speaking with hyperbole and is a conservative. So all conservative and libertarian thought is invalid and you are a crazy wingnut for supporting it. Am I getting your argument right Clockcat?

 

Or should I say ClockCat, the baby killing Nazi socialist?

But ya just can't deny, the people over there making gigantic arses of themselves are far right conservatives doing it all in the name of far right conservative politics, and you can't blame us abortion-backing, pro-invasion, incentive-robbing liberal commies for that now, can you.

 

Oh wait...

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3140
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline