Abu, how about those Redskins?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Abu, how about those Redskins?

Did you have your barf bag with you, I had a season's supply. Last night was horrible.

In any case. I would love to hear your voice in person on Skype if you have that program. PM Bob Spence with your Skype name and invite, he would love to hear from you too. I am saying that because he keeps his Skype on and I don't.

We can talk about the Skins or theism or whatever. Don't PM me here because I don't check my PMs here.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
I will get a Skype account

I will get a Skype account sorted out in time for the end of the season, sir.

Currently studying for my Security + Crt so I can get on the Pen Test gravy train.

Fail to the Redskins.....

fail owned pwned pictures

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais