Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus is worm food

Jesus on a banana

Unlikely Apparitions

Source: The Daily Telegraph

SITTING down for an after lunch snack turned into a brush with all things Holy when Lisa Swinton saw the face of Jesus in her banana peel.

‘‘I was like ‘Oh my God! It’s Jesus on a banana!’’

‘‘I got it out of the fruit bowl and was about to peel it and eat it when I saw his face,’’ she said.

The impact of seeing Christ pressed into the banana did not stop the 39 year old of Haberfield from still eating the fruit and depositing the holy peel in her worm farm.

‘‘I put some photos up on Facebook – one of my friends said it looked like a monkey.’’

Ms Swinton is not a stranger to holy visions appearing in day to day household objects.

‘‘One of my friends said they saw the Holy Mother on their bathroom door and another saw an apparition of Mary on the mould of their shower floor,’’ she said.

The fateful placing of her banana bunch underneath other fruit, Ms Swinton believes was the cause of the sacred imprint.

‘‘It definitely wasn’t that way when I bought it from Leichhardt Woollies,’’ she said.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
apparently jesus had a gient

apparently jesus had a giant beard

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
You mean Jesus

You mean Jesus existed?

Conor

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yes

but only very briefly, in the fruit and vege section of an overpriced grocer in little italy...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is it just me or does that

Is it just me or does that supposed banana have three sides facing me?  Everyone knows that bananas can only have two side close to the face.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
You're right Gene

There are 3 facets of that banana facing the camera...

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Conor Wilson wrote:You mean

Conor Wilson wrote:

You mean Jesus existed?

Conor

NO he didn't.  Well he only exists in the heads of delusional Christnuts.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com