Hello from new hampshire

mjlnh09
User is offlineOffline
Hello from new hampshire

Hi there,

I'm mike and i'm a proud non-believer who is married to a woman that has been raised christian since 2001. Her mom

went ''god happy'' after 9/11. needless to say it makes for some intresting talks at times. But i've stopped her from

going to church so hopefully she'll come full circle and be a non believer someday as well. I look forward to talking to

you all and making some new friends.

it's nice to have a site like this to come to.

Deadly Fingergun
atheist
Deadly Fingergun's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bienvenidos!

Bienvenidos!

airmech
airmech's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome Mike. I'm fairly new here myself. Seems like a nice bunch. Some very interesting (and intelligent) individuals

inhabit this site.

If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy. Marquis de Lafayette.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there Mike

Nice to meet you.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Mike! Welcome. When I

Hey Mike! Welcome.

When I met my wife she was a happy methodist. We discussed it, I let her decide. I think what finally swung it was us attending an Alpha Course hosted by some of her well-meaning friends after they 'discovered' she'd hooked up with a satanist anti-christ devil worshipper Atheist.

http://www.alphana.org/

If you get a chance, go. It's hilarious!

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Laughing out loud

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Alpha looks like

Abu Lahab wrote:

Hey Mike! Welcome.

When I met my wife she was a happy methodist. We discussed it, I let her decide. I think what finally swung it was us attending an Alpha Course hosted by some of her well-meaning friends after they 'discovered' she'd hooked up with a satanist anti-christ devil worshipper Atheist.

http://www.alphana.org/

If you get a chance, go. It's hilarious!

Amway for the soul...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the machine !!!

I wish you all the luck in the world,with your circumstance.Do you have children ? if you do what will you tell them ? Tell your mother in-law to read  Sam Harris (End of Faith) or Christopher Hitchens (God is not Great and Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion ) and this will make YOUR LIFE easier  

Signature ? How ?

mjlnh09
User is offlineOffline
her whole family is a bunch

her whole family is a bunch of bible thumpers. they go to ''church'' every sunday and the saddest part is my wife's mom has 2 little boys ages 5 and 3 and they are getting fed this garbage. and to make things worse this saturday

we are going to spend christmas with her family. But the funny part is they will bring out a birthday cake and sing

happy birthday to jesus...ugh