Hi from another theist

pmichael
User is offlineOffline
Hi from another theist

Hey guys--

I wanted to check this site out after I checked out the Blasphemy project on a friend's advice.  I come fairly empty handed, other than believing in God and wanting to talk about skepticism and atheism.  I actually talked to Brian 2 months ago via email, since I'm not faithful enough to the whole idea of checking into a public forum regularly, and told him that I would be willing to join then.  I didn't, but I've been nagging myself until now.  Glad to be here--I hope I might have something to bring to the table.

I'm a father, a Texan, a counselor, a former coach, a Cowboy fan, a music lover and being outside in any capacity, and probably a lot of other things, just to state my position.

Romans 1:20 NIV: "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

The greatest single cause of atheism today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny him with their life style. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
--Brennan Murphy

Peppermint42
atheistSuperfan
Peppermint42's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there!  I'm a Texan

Hi there!  I'm a Texan too!  And being outdoors is definitely awesome.  Especially now that it's nice and chilly outside. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
pmichael wrote:Hey guys-- I

pmichael wrote:

Hey guys--

I wanted to check this site out after I checked out the Blasphemy project on a friend's advice.  I come fairly empty handed, other than believing in God and wanting to talk about skepticism and atheism.  I actually talked to Brian 2 months ago via email, since I'm not faithful enough to the whole idea of checking into a public forum regularly, and told him that I would be willing to join then.  I didn't, but I've been nagging myself until now.  Glad to be here--I hope I might have something to bring to the table.

I'm a father, a Texan, a counselor, a former coach, a Cowboy fan, a music lover and being outside in any capacity, and probably a lot of other things, just to state my position.

You and I are not going to get along,, As you can tell from my avatar. Not that I am proud of my Skins right now. We got one more game this year with you you you you you you so and so's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BTW, welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
pmichael wrote:Hey guys-- I

pmichael wrote:

Hey guys--

... a Cowboy fan...

~ Hi pmichael ~ Welcome to a fellow Cowboys fan!

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Deadly Fingergun
atheist
Deadly Fingergun's picture
User is offlineOffline
Waves Hi

Waves Hi

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome! Too damn hot down

Welcome!

Too damn hot down there...

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

~ Hi pmichael ~ Welcome to a fellow Cowboys fan!

How bout them Cowboys?

Also.. welcome to pmichael!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard, finally.

Welcome aboard, finally.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, pmichael.