User is offlineOffline
Darwin award foshizzle.

Darwin award foshizzle.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"This is Bob Barker, for the

"This is Bob Barker, for the Phallus Is Right, reminding you to spay or neuter yourself on your fictional beings behalf. The Phallus Is Right is a King World Production"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Well, Origen had the same

Well, Origen had the same idea so I can't give him points for originality.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
If all Christian men did

If all Christian men did this, it might reduce the overall numbers of Christians significantly in a generation. And of course a major side benefit is that non-Christians males would have  a significant amount of horny women to pick from.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

This is one of those topics I'd just rather not think about.

marthasplatterhead
User is offlineOffline
That sure takes a lot of

That sure takes a lot of balls.

oh wait...

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, it certainly took

Well, it certainly took balls...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

This guy's lost his marbles.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's wrong with peanuts?I

What's wrong with peanuts?

I guess the big banana told them to split.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Usually when a woman no

Usually when a woman no longer wants to have sex with you it means she's found someone else.

She no doubt is banging the postman or a neighbor and intends to leave him.

When she does leave him she can say and mean it seriously, "You have no balls Luis"

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.