How do you embed youtube videos into your posts?

paisleyartmachine
paisleyartmachine's picture
User is offlineOffline
How do you embed youtube videos into your posts?

Having a little bit of trouble sorting out what the process is to embed youtube videos into your post. I see people do it all the time though so I know it's possible. I imagine I need to use the embed tag neh?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 In the upper left corner

In the upper left corner of the text editor window is a button marked "Source."  Hit that, and then copy the embed code from the Youtube page, and paste it into the window.  When you're done, just hit the "Source" button again, and it'll bring you back to the normal entry mode.  You may not see the video in the edit window, but it'll be there when you post it.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Click on "Source" then just

Click on "Source" then just copy and paste the embedded code

So it begins >_>

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
case in point: 

case in point:

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
Son of a bitch. I've been

Son of a bitch. I've been clicking on "Insert/Edit Flash" this whole time and wondering why it would only work part of the time for embedding videos. I didn't know about "Source." I just tried it out and it works right away unlike the finicky "Insert/Edit Flash." That "Source" button was there the whole time and I never bothered to wonder what it does. Now I'm wondering if there are other obvious things on here that I am missing.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

paisleyartmachine
User is offlineOffline
Thanks!

You know what... this video is shite, but the song is great. These are just pictures of Southern Brazil, and southern Brazilian people.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

I could probably eat with that music playing if I was dining out. It isn't bad sounding.

It does feel like dining room music though to me. She has a nice voice for it.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

paisleyartmachine
User is offlineOffline
It is kind of

It is kind of dining-room-music-ish. I have been really been enjoying this sound more and more though. It's a little bit more accessible than jazz while maintaining that level of class and texture. I've been using this kind of music to help me study.