If Atheists Ruled the World

EiserneKanzler
EiserneKanzler's picture
Posts: 10
Joined: 2009-10-31
User is offlineOffline
If Atheists Ruled the World

[youtube]qO9IPoAdct8[/youtube]

It's so stupid that is kinda funny Laughing out loud


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Theist stupidity summed up

Theist stupidity summed up nicely. Couldn't make it through the whole thing. I felt a brain cell die.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
Posts: 1388
Joined: 2007-03-29
User is offlineOffline
 "..what matters is that if

 "..what matters is that if you don't believe that god created the earth 6000 years ago, you're going to hell"

Hehehe ~ the entire video is comedy gold  Smiling

 

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/


Stosis
Posts: 327
Joined: 2008-10-21
User is offlineOffline
Awesome to say the

Awesome to say the least.

Vastet wrote:
Theist stupidity summed up nicely. Couldn't make it through the whole thing. I felt a brain cell die.

Watch the end, its the best part.


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
This is all from the old

This is all from the old fstdt.com top 100 list. The list seems to have changed though and it lacks the old classic quotes that these people are all saying. All the stuff in that video wasn't made up by those guys They were reading quotes found on the internet that were written by actual fundies.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5133
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
There seems to be a weird

 

thing with theist fundies. So many of their rants contain the clear suggestion the only thing holding them back from committing wholesale murder and undertaking relentless out of wedlock fucking is their belief they'll go to hell. These are people who need to masturbate a lot more.

And what is it with the failure of the sense of irony during christian rebirth? There needs to be research done into this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Big E
Big E's picture
Posts: 129
Joined: 2009-11-05
User is offlineOffline
I had to watch it twice

I had to watch it twice because I was laughing too hard the first time...


Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
Posts: 628
Joined: 2008-02-29
User is offlineOffline
"IF I didn't have god to

"IF I didn't have god's judgement to fear I would have killed many times...."

 

WTF!?!?!??!

 

I assume Beanie Boy means as a stand up comic, right?

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Theist

Vastet wrote:
Theist stupidity summed up nicely. Couldn't make it through the whole thing. I felt a brain cell die.

 

Only one?

Are these guys comedians doing a bit, or are thery serious, they're acting sarcastic.  Please tell me they're just athiests acting out fundies stupidity!!!


Big E
Big E's picture
Posts: 129
Joined: 2009-11-05
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Theist stupidity summed up nicely. Couldn't make it through the whole thing. I felt a brain cell die.

 

Only one?

Are these guys comedians doing a bit, or are thery serious, they're acting sarcastic.  Please tell me they're just athiests acting out fundies stupidity!!!

 

If you watch to the end it says that they are just acting out some actuall statements that fundies have made. That's the one part that makes it scary, but damn if it's not hilarious.


SSBBJunky
Superfan
Posts: 209
Joined: 2009-02-06
User is offlineOffline
My personal favorite:

My personal favorite: ''Scientists have just shown that mice DNA is more similar to humans than human DNA.''

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''


Big E
Big E's picture
Posts: 129
Joined: 2009-11-05
User is offlineOffline
I have to go with the," Oh

I have to go with the," Oh yeah, monkeys don't live for several million years." Classic!


Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2007-11-06
User is offlineOffline
Here's the original FSTDS

Here's the original FSTDS thread for anyone who wants more laugh


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Here's the

Loc wrote:

Here's the original FSTDS thread for anyone who wants more laugh..h

But the list is gone from fstdt.com. The new list that replaced the old top 100 list is a lot less funny and is missing the classics that the video quotes. That thread has some of the classic quotes though.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2007-11-06
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote:Loc

Jormungander wrote:

Loc wrote:

Here's the original FSTDS thread for anyone who wants more laugh..

But the list is gone from fstdt.com. The new list that replaced the old top 100 list is a lot less funny and is missing the classics that the video quotes. That thread has some of the classic quotes though.

Ah I didn't realise that..although I could only read so many quotes at once before I had to stop to preserve my sanity. You don't know wether to laugh, cry, or just kill yourself.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.


God-is-love
Theist
Posts: 2
Joined: 2009-11-13
User is offlineOffline
 Yeah, that vid was pretty

 Yeah, that vid was pretty lame.

[Mod Note] Freethinking Anonymous section is off limits to theists


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
The one about atheists

The one about atheists ruling the world has always been my favorite.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


geirj
geirj's picture
Posts: 719
Joined: 2007-06-19
User is offlineOffline
God-is-love wrote: Yeah,

God-is-love wrote:

 Yeah, that vid was pretty lame.

Well, those are your people. Not ours.

My favorite: "I can sum it up in three words - evolution is a lie!"

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?


ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
Posts: 562
Joined: 2009-02-22
User is offlineOffline
God-is-love wrote:[Mod Note]

God-is-love wrote:

[Mod Note] Freethinking Anonymous section is off limits to theists

fak off mod leave people alone

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
The moment people pay

The moment people pay attention to the rules and get moderated anyway is the moment you can complain about moderators.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.