SSBBJunky
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Minesweeper Haxorz

Who else?

Principiante = Beginner

Intermedio = Intermediate

Experto = Expert

Well, the translations are all obvious except for beginner........

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok first off, impressive wow

Ok first off, impressive wow mine are not that good, when im off my labtop and back on my pc with my scores i will post them if i remeber

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've gotten 6 seconds on

I've gotten 6 seconds on beginner before. It was funny.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline
That clock is gonna keep ticking until it hits 999...

What happens then?

Nothing. You just Suck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
5 17 49 There's an art to

There's an art to this game. Eye-wink

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

SSBBJunky
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
You lie!!!!!!!!

You lie!!!!!!!!

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

Cheaters. Stop looking in the corner.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nope. One trick is to

Nope. Smiling

One trick is to start with all four of the corners, and then get a sizable piece of area in the middle. You get that, and 70% of the guesswork is gone. It's just basic math after that. Practice makes faster. 18 odd years of practice makes me. Eye-wink

SSBBJunky
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Nope. One

Vastet wrote:
Nope. Smiling One trick is to start with all four of the corners, and then get a sizable piece of area in the middle. You get that, and 70% of the guesswork is gone. It's just basic math after that. Practice makes faster. 18 odd years of practice makes me. Eye-wink

Haha, yeah, it's annoying when u have to guess, especially if it's in the end... but still!!!....59!?!!?

Edit: It's actually 49!, even worse... i mean, the times where i can rush through it without hesitating at all; when it gets to 50 im only half-way through :/

Edit II: Seeing as how it is impossible for me to restrain myself from doing the math, that's 2 mines per second, you flag them right?

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, I flag them. But I'll

Yes, I flag them. But I'll say that's my BEST time. Not my average time. My average is closer to 160. But every now and then you get lucky. For the 5 seconds, as an example, I only clicked twice. The first opened up the whole thing, with only one square left to click. It's been years since I got my record in expert, but I remember a whole bunch of the mines were clustered together. I don't flag them if there's more than 4 to flag at one time, so I probably didn't do much flagging that time around.
At the same time, if I don't get all four corners with a little to medium pocket for each of them, I don't bother finishing it. I almost always have to deal with a 50/50 shot at the end that way, so I just grind through 10 to 20 odd failures until I get the corners. You can still end up with a choice along the walls, but it's much rarer.