amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
Moderator
RationalResponseSquad's picture
Posts: 556
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics [YOU RESPOND]

From: sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk

Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:23 AM

Subject: [General Question] Hi

sonny sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

It amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics on the website. You can joke around and say and do whatever you like. It doesn't affect God and it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion. Why? Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on. Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons. You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?

Lastly, you guys do not have joy, you are miserable without God and sadly you know it.

In Christ's Majestic, Awesome and Beautiful Name

May the peace be with you which you do not have

 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


Eloise
Theist
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk

sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion. Why? Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on. Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons.

You're damn right it attacks my conscience, Sonny. How can I, in good conscience, just sit by while people calling themselves christians spread hate and fear, madness and lies around the globe?

Sonny wrote:

You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

You're the one who handed over all personal responsibility for your life and actions to the invisible man, who are you to talk about self control?

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
 RationalResponseSquad

 

sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

From: sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk

Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:23 AM

Subject: [General Question] Hi

sonny sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

It amazing How you do not believe in God
 Not really, actually quite simple why i dont. 
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
 it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion.
  Dont swim these waters much do ya? 
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
 Why? Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on.
 I've never commited adultery, and am not one to lie.  And so on you say... do go on. 
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
 Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons. You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.
Ahhh...  I see ur a nutter.  Yes without your jesus i am nothing  but an evil hearted person, we all are, yes i see it now, thank you. 
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:


If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?

  I was  raised in a god serving home i have asked him hundreds of times to reveal  himself to me, if he exists i truly want to know, but sadly number not in service. 
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:



Lastly, you guys do not have joy, you are miserable without God and sadly you know it.
I was miserable for 15 years in a christian home i have since jesus found contentment and joy within myself.
sonnysimak@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

In Christ's Majestic, Awesome and Beautiful Name

May the peace be with you which you do not have
Lata! 

 


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
sonnysimak wrote:It amazing

sonnysimak wrote:
It amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics on the website.

We have "blasphemy pics" ? What are those and where are they ? I wanna see.

sonnysimak wrote:
It doesn't affect God

Good. No harm done then.

sonnysimak wrote:
it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion.

Not only is it amazing, it's also not true at all. Not even a little bit. Islam sucks, btw. Happy now ?

sonnysimak wrote:
you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

My heart desires peace, love and understanding. And chocolate biscuits. I'll just go straight to hell then, shall I ?

sonnysimak wrote:
If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?
 Ok. God, reveal yourself if you really exist. .... This is gonna take a while, I'm guessing...

sonnysimak wrote:
May the peace be with you which you do not have
 

 


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:We have

Anonymouse wrote:

We have "blasphemy pics" ? What are those and where are they ? I wanna see.

BLASPHEMY PICTURES

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Face it, Sonny

RationalResponseSquad wrote:



In Christ's Majestic, Awesome and Beautiful Name

 

 

Face it, Sonny. You're a complete wanker. What makes a mug like you think the godless are bathing in an ocean of adultery and fornication?

A desire not to deceive and hurt people you love is actually a universal constant so keep your sleazy mitts off our integrity.

Oh - and we attack christianity because it's the main religion in the countries we live in.

Finally, I don't want god to reveal himself to me - I have performance issues already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3688
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Hey Sonny! What's up?Sonny

Hey Sonny! What's up?

Sonny wrote:
It doesn't affect God and it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion. Why?

We do tend to focus on Christianity, but that's only because Christianity is the most popular religion in North America and most of Europe. It's not because we harbor some unconscious hatred against it due to it preventing us from committing immoral acts. People around the world who have never heard of Christianity still function fine in society. There are some atheist websites that spend less time discussing Christianity, such as www.faithfreedom.org, which focuses on Islam instead.    

Sonny wrote:
If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?

You think we haven't done that? Many of us used to be Christians.

Throughout my life, I've probably asked him hundreds of times. You know how many responses I've gotten? Zero.

Sonny wrote:
Lastly, you guys do not have joy, you are miserable without God and sadly you know it.

Awww, that's so sweet of you. Thanks for worrying about me, but no, I'm not miserable. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:


Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on. Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons.

seems silly, i have no problems with my conscience.

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

true

RationalResponseSquad wrote:


If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists? 

I would look silly talking to myself 

 

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13410
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
You are right, blasphemy

You are right, blasphemy cant hurt God. Blasphemy cant hurt god anymore than picking on Thor could hurt Thor, or picking on Mickey Mouse could hurt Mickey Mouse.

But the fans of these magical invisible fictional super brains get upset when you tell them that disembodied beings with no body, no brain, no neurons or cerebellum, that float out there in the cosmos, everywhere and nowhere at the same time,....when you tell the fans that such a claim is absurd, the fans get upset to the point of violence.

Of course God cant get upset because fictional super heros don't exist. But the fans of these fictional super heros do get upset.

Some of these fans get so upset they kill abortion doctors or slam planes into buildings.

When we blaspheme ANY god, not just yours, we are doing it to expose the insecurities of the fans in their refusal to accept they might be wrong.

When someone gets angry over picking on their god I get the image of a midget standing spread eagle in front of the Terminator shouting, "DONT HIT HIM, YOU MIGHT HURT HIM".

If we can't hurt your god, then why are you even talking about it? Is your daddy too weak to do his own work?

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10365
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
"It amazing How you do not

"It amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics on the website."

Advertising, and proving to those theists who think we believe in a god that we aren't scared of it.

"It doesn't affect God"

Because there is no god.

"How you attack Christianity and not other religion."

We attack every religion.

"Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on."

This is a lie twice over. First, you are hardly the only religion that has a moral code. And second, it doesn't prevent us from doing anything. I have my own ethical code, and THAT is what tells me to do. You are the ones forced to abide by the bible, because you lack the integrity to have your own ethics and take responsibility for those ethics.

"Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons."

Yes, the evils of your religion assail my morality; and yes, that's why we fight you. People who think

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10365
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
they were kidnapped by

they were kidnapped by aliens are equally irrational. Difference being they don't have the capability to force their ridiculous beliefs on everyone else, so they are relatively harmless in comparison. If all you theists kept your imaginary friends at home, you wouldn't get a backlash.

"You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked."

Again you project your own failing onto us.

"If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?"

I did. About 20-25 years ago. Still waiting.

"Lastly, you guys do not have joy, you are miserable without God and sadly you know it."

Lastly, you do not have joy, you are miserable with god and sadly you know it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Gee, dou you mean like

Gee, do you mean like this?

 

 

Well, I guess that the omnipotent, imaginary sky brain has no choice (umm, what makes him omnipotent then) but to make me go to the imaginary bad place.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
Posts: 268
Joined: 2009-10-13
User is offlineOffline
Quote:It amazing How you do

Quote:
It amazing How you do not believe in God yet post blasphemy pics on the website.

Non sequitur.  Look it up.

 

Quote:
You can joke around and say and do whatever you like. It doesn't affect God

Yeah, it's funny how joking about that which does not exist does not affect that which does not exist.

 

Quote:
and it is amazing How you attack Christianity and not other religion.

You're not really paying attention, are you.

 

Quote:
Why? Because Christianity is the only religion who stops you to commit adultry, fornication, lies and so on.

Why do you suppose it is that, statistically, marriages between atheists are less likely to end in divorce than marriages between Christians?  Do you ever wonder why it is that atheists are strongly under-represented in prisons?

 

Quote:
Basically, it attacks your conscience and the reason why you still do not believe in it not because of Intellectual reason but Moral reasons. You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

I was only able to quite smoking after I stopped being a Christian.  And if atheists are so wicked, why are so few of them in prisons?

I am a hardcore atheist.  I am faithful to my wife.  I am one of the most honest people I know.  I have a rational code of ethics which I follow and which I find to be superior to the horrible version of morality depicted in your disgusting Bible.


Quote:
If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists?
Been there, done that, grew out of the t-shirt.  Most atheists are former Christians.

Quote:
Lastly, you guys do not have joy, you are miserable without God and sadly you know it.
I cannot describe to you the joy and peace I experienced when I was finally able to admit to myself that I do not believe in God.  I have a good life.  I love my life.  I am liked and respected by people in my community and I can go out every day with an honest smile on my face -- no deity required!
 
Quote:
In Christ's Majestic, Awesome and Beautiful Name

May the peace be with you which you do not have 

May you find reason and be finally able to leave behind the miserable shackles of faith that bind you.

Reality is the graveyard of the gods.


GypsyWytch
GypsyWytch's picture
Posts: 47
Joined: 2007-07-12
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

 You just have no self control on yourself hence you fulfill the desires of your heart which are wicked.

If wanting to restore the earth and bring more peace to this fucked up world of ours is going to earn me a one-way ticket to Hell, then bring it on!

Liberate your mind. Fuck religion.


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
Sonny wrote:If you do not

Sonny wrote:



If you do not believe in God then why do you not ask God to reveal Himself if He really exists? 
 Sonny, I think I love you. This is the greatest encapsulation of the outright absurd thinking and twisted logic required for belief I think I have ever seen. In this single sentence, you demonstrate the single most potent argument against god. I believe this could be labeled "accidental wisdom." 

 

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers