War is a Hate Crime !!!

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
War is a Hate Crime !!!

Violence against lesbian,gay,bisexual and transgender people is wrong.So is violence against people in Afghanistan and Iraq.  www.commondreams.org/view/2009/10/26-0

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

Ken G. wrote:

Violence against lesbian,gay,bisexual and transgender people is wrong.So is violence against people in Afghanistan and Iraq.  www.commondreams.org/view/2009/10/26-0

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

Seriously, that is a terrible misrepresentation.

The funding for the war was guaranteed to go through. There isn't any real resistance to it in congress.

The thing there is resistance against is providing the same protections to sex, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation as are provided to race, color, religion, or national origin.

This already was attempted to be put through once, and Bush vowed to veto it if it reached his desk. By attaching it onto this bill it was able to get through. Obama promised to sign it.

It wasn't the funding that was hidden, it was this attached onto the funding bill, to make sure everyone voted for it. The funding was going through no matter what. 

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
It makes you wonder,just who is more intelligent-cats or people

Let's hear it for the cool cats !!!!  www.the-cats-meow.com/tcm7305.shtml

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is nothing inherently

There is nothing inherently wrong with violence against a person of any make or model...

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7064503

Yeah. I'm supportive of this, too many people think it is "okay" to beat gays.

Even if they don't go to prison they feel justified because they are taught gays are "abominations".

The problem with hate crimes is that they are both a crime, and a threat to others of that group.

You aren't just saying "Gay, I am going to beat you until your lungs are collapsed and you can't walk", you are saying "Hey, other gays, this is what you get for being gay." 

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat: posted crazy video

After viewing that video,I thought about this documentary "Wrestling with Manhood"it was about how the WWE perpetuates violence toward women,homophobia,glamorizing bullying,normalizing gender violence and escalating violence. Here's a 5 minute clip- -www. wrestling with manhood documentary .com and this link explains it in depth  www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php  , What the F<>K ! both links did'nt work ,just google "Wrestling with Manhood" or go to www.mediaed.org

Signature ? How ?